christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello new friends :)

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

xchristine

xchristine
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Hi all! I'm Christine, and (obviously) I'm new to these forums. I'm really hoping to make some friends here, as I don't have a lot of Christian friends and it can feel a little lonely sometimes! 

A bit about myself: I'm a huge geek, hence why I feel so much more comfortable making friends online than in real life. ;) I love video games, cooking, photography, writing, and shows like Doctor Who and Sherlock :D I've been a Christian for... about six years ish? I was raised in a non Christian family, which can be a bit hard when my friends from church are talking about their Christian upbringings, but I love my family and wouldn't trade 'em for the world. 

Anyhow, looking forward to getting to know y'all! <3 

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,106 posts
Welcome to Worthy. You will find a lot of different discussion going on here, so feel free to jump in.

I notice one of your interests is rock climbing. Mine too! Every make it to NH to climb?

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts
Welcome to Worthy.

gracelovehope1

gracelovehope1

• PipPip
  • 129 posts

Welcome to Worthy,

Enjoy your stay .......

God Bless u 

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing..........

Hope

Hope
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Welcome Christine, you have a pretty name. :) I just joined too. I like a lot of the same things, including Doctor Who and Sherlock. :) What is your current favorite video game?

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,369 posts

Welcome Christine!

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Hello and Welcome to Worthy Christine.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,624 posts

Blessings xchristine

Welcome to Worthy,so nice to have you here with all of us......i am sure you will fin it is very easy to make "good" friends here,Praise & Glory to God in the Highest!!!!

With love-in Christ-Kwik

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,313 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,566 posts

Welcome to Worthy!!

xchristine

xchristine
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!! :D 

OneLight, I haven't, no! But I would love to someday. I've only ever done indoor climbing (and I don't get to go often) and I'm sure the thrill of outdoor climbing is a hundred times better. 

Hope, YAY it's great to find other fans of those shows to geek out with!! In general I'm hopelessly devoted to the Legend of Zelda series, but my favourite game I'm playing currently is probably Skyrim. Do you play games? What's your favourite? 

Hope

Hope
  • Members
  • 17 posts
Zelda is awesome. I enjoy many of them. What is overall your favorite Zelda game?

Yeah I really enjoy games. Lately I've really been into the lego games on wii. I recently started playing lego lord of the rings. I also really like sims 3 but havent had time to play it much in a while. The last game ive been playing is pokemon soul silver. ^_^ ive heard that skyrim is good and i was in a game store with my sister this weekend and she said she was concidering getting it for ps3.

baseballplaya92104

baseballplaya92104
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Welcome to the forum!

xchristine

xchristine
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Thanks, baseballplaya! :) 

Hope, that is a really tough choice! But overall I would have to say that Majora's Mask is my favourite. I love the oddness of it, and the creepiness, and the strong moral themes. Skyward Sword is a close second for how beautiful and HUGE it is (I love games that I can play for ages before completing everything) and Ocarina of Time is third and always has a special place in my heart as my introduction to gaming. <3 I haven't tried any of the Lego games but they really do look awesome, I'd love to play Lego Harry Potter! And you can't go wrong with Pokemon, that's for sure. 

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,453 posts

Welcome~!

Asue

Asue
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Welcome :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network