• Latest Posts

• Psalm 139:14 is something that's always stood out to me and seems indicative of how we should view ourselves: "I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." There's a lot to be impressed by, like all the intricacies of how our minds and bodies work and the artistry behind crafting our personalities. Be impressed by it, but give God His due credit for it.  
    • No, most Jews do not even believe in God so HOW is that a Religion? Zech. 13:8-9 says 2/3 refuse to repent and will die, a Jew is a person from Judea, why is that so hard to grasp? Is the "Gentiles" a Religion?  You miss the whole point of Gal. 3. Paul is saying that all people, Jews and Gentiles, males and females can only make heaven through FAITH ALONE. You guys refuse to admit that Paul could not be saying Jews and Gentiles are one, anymore than he could be saying Males and Females are now all the same sex, the WHOLE CHAPTER is about why trying to be Jewish is not what gets you to heaven, you guys get it all backwards, you conflate the whole meaning, Paul NEVER says that Jews and Gentiles are one per se, he is speaking about how both Jews, Gentiles, Males & Females are all the SAME in how they come unto Christ by FAITH ALONE.................................Not by THE LAW. From there everything else gets twisted. And lo, all the sudden God's promises to Abraham are now for the Church, no, that is not how it works. Paul is simply saying we come to Christ in the same way, so you do not need to try to be Jewish. There are TWO BRIDES....Rachel the preferred bride and Leah the forced bride. Israel will rule with Christ during the Kingdom Age, the Church will nit be on earth per se, except for the Martyrs of the 70th week.  I understand what I speak of, have been called unto Prophecy and preaching for 40 years sir. You guys take all these scriptures and do not do the hard grunt work to get at the full truths. Remember, God can not lie. Jesus will rule a 1000 year Kingdom Age with Israel, and we will not be here with him. No, that is YOU.........Yu keep saying a Jew is a Religion, that just not factual.
    • Are statues the things mankind worships in these end times that the Lord in the book of Revelation informs us about? No they are not. Devils are the spiritual entities who enlighten mankind with the false knowledge of Satan that mankind is not supposed to know about that are causing the destruction to the earth. This love for the things of this world is the cause for all the murders, fornications, sorceries, and thefts (Revelation 9:21), in this world of Satan. It is not the love for inanimate statues.  Revelation 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
    • You totally took that verse and warped the meaning 100%, its about those people worshiping devils and such things they created with their hands, like idols, statues et al.  Rev. 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues(meaning the 200 million are Angels bringing God's plages, Satan CAN NOT kill Satan) yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts. So, this of course has nothing to do with what you are pointing towards, its VERY CLEARLY speaking about these men creating IDOLS out of inanimate objects like things they created out of Gold, Silver, Brass, Stone, wood et al. This has nothing to do about Oil ad Fuel, SMH. It is about Mankind serving devil/demons over God, which is something God HATES (Abomination).  All those thongs are caused by MEN........Wars are not caused by climate change, migrations are caused because places like the USA/Europe want to bring in 3rd world citizen and heir reliant populations to SWAY ELECTIONS, they love these dependent types who always vote for Big Gov. Free Money, and liberal policies. It is Satan using strategic strategies to try and overcome our great Constitutional restraints which they can not get around, so they try to create CHAOS. That all it is. Climate Change, get out man. Do you know why these loony climate people are so scared? Their hypothesis has to include a bunch of hypotheticals where the fear mass deaths and mankind's destruction. LOL, If they had faith in the bible, they would not fear such a event. Now, an asteroid will hit, that however is God's Judgment. 
    • @warrior12 Greetings to you. I apologize. When I first arrived to the Forum I was always looking forwards to reading your posts and liked a lot your Avatar. Thank you for  bringing this up. God bless. 
  • Who's Online

• Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. *Zion*
      *Zion*
      40 years old
    2. ILiveForGod
      ILiveForGod
      39 years old
    3. Lorie
      Lorie
      Not Telling