christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Just got here after reading great James Kennedy book

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

Michael Anderson

Michael Anderson
  • 1 posts

New guy. Hi everyone. Hope all are doing well. Just finished reading "The Wit and Wisdom of D. James Kennedy". Good book, arranged alphabetically by topic. Anyone else read it?

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,225 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,966 posts
Welcome. No, I have not read the book.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,540 posts

Welcome to Worthy!! I have not read the book but loved watching him and loved visiting the Coral Ridge church. His book on Evangelism Explosion is a great tool.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts

Blessings Michael Anderson!

Welcome to Worthy! God Bless you & no,I have not read the book ....funny thing is I live only minutes away from the Coral Ridge Church & I used to drive by it everyday when I lived right down the street and the magnificent building was 1//2 the size it is now............Of the many times I have wanted to visit & attend one of his services I must say,I never did,,,,,,,,,,,,,the Coral Ridge Hour used to be my Sunday service via TBN Broadcast when I did not physically "go to church" for a time in the early 80's...

Are you Presbyrterian or non-denominational?Not that it matters we are ONE BODY & united by our Faith in our Lord & Savior ,Christ Jesus...........just curious & looking forward to getting to know you!

With love-in Christ,kwik

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Welcome Michael! :angel:

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,360 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,319 posts

Welcome~!

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
Hello and welcome to worthy.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network