Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hello to everyone!!!

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hello faithful brothers and sisters in the Lord. My name is Joseph and I am a Christian; 27 y. o. from the Islamic Republic of Iran. I love Jesus Christ - our Father & Defender. :)

Posted · Report post

Hi Joseph, welcome to worthy

Posted · Report post

Hi, Joseph. Welcome to Worthy! You've found Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour? This is wonderful! I'm glad you also enjoy His Word... Remain in the Bible for all the Way, the Truth and the Life is there and will never fail you. God bless you, Joseph. Welcome.

In Christ,

David/BeauJangles

Posted · Report post

Welcome  to Worthy. 

Posted · Report post

Blessings Joseph!

Welcome to Worthy......................Glory to God,He has drawn You unto Himself & you have received Him well.......so beautiful!Praise the Lord,glad you could join us!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Yes he had drawned us to Himself through Jesus .

Posted · Report post

Blessings godwinjere

Amen! Welcome to Worthy to you,my Brother in Christ Jesus,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Praise the Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Hello faithful brothers and sisters in the Lord. My name is Joseph and I am a Christian; 27 y. o. from the Islamic Republic of Iran. I love Jesus Christ - our Father & Defender. :)

Hi there..I love the fact you stated Jesus as your/our Father. for he is indeed God in the flesh. And the defender of all who call on his name... Many blessings to you friend and welcome to worthy!

Posted · Report post

Welcome to the forum, persianboy and godwinjere. Great to see so many nationaities. In this thread alone we have: Iran, US, Ghana, England and Denmark represented. The Family of God is truly "to the ends of the World" (Romans 10:18)

Posted · Report post

Welcome~!

Posted · Report post

Hello, welcome to worthy!! :) 

Posted · Report post

Hello Joseph and Welcome! God bless you!

Posted · Report post

Welcome!

Posted · Report post

Amen Joseph and may we always praise our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Welcome to Worthy.  You will find fellowship here and we welcome you into our family.

Because He Lives!  Rustyangel

Posted · Report post

hi and welcome to you.

Posted · Report post

Yes he had drawned us to Himself through Jesus .

amen, welcome.

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy.

Posted · Report post

Count it all joy because praise shall fill and flood the court of the righteous. The darker the night , the brightly the light upon us. The Scriptures said for behold the darkness shall cover the people and gross darkness the people but the Lord shall arise upon us and His glory shall be seen upon us.Amen. So the saints of God should be encouraged and strengthened in the faith because the best times and days of God and trials of the enemy are with us but greater is He that is in us the devil and his cohort.

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy!!