• Latest Posts

• Regardless if one prays for salvation, if their name isn't in the Book it means they didn't choose to be right with God, and nothing can change what God already knows will happen.
    • I believe He wasn't approached by anyone concerning the Gospel, and that it wasn't until the Lord Jesus approached Paul that He chose to be saved (Act 9:3-6). Not to challenge your statement, but I don't see anywhere that Paul said his name was in the Book when he believed. God already knows all who will choose to be right with Him, even before creating, which is the intent of the Book of Life. No names need to be added, since God knows who the will be; and no names will ever be removed from the Book. That would mean God is not omniscient!
    • Shalom, again, to all! Now, let's look at the "flip side" of the coin: Yeeshuwa` is also the MASTER OF DEATH! Let's look at Yeeshuwa`s own words for this, as well: Luke 19:11-27 (KJV, quotation marks, coloring, and emphasis are mine) 11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. 12 He said therefore, "A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. 13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, "'Occupy (Trade with this) till I come.' 14 "But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, "'We will not have this man to reign over us!' 15 "And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. 16 Then came the first, saying, "'Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.' 17 "And he said unto him, "'Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities!' 18 "And the second came, saying, "'Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.' 19 "And he said likewise to him, "'Be thou also over five cities.' 20 "And another came, saying, "'Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: 21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.' 22 "And he saith unto him, "'Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow: 23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?' 24 "And he said unto them that stood by, "'Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.' 25"(And they said unto him, "'Lord, he hath ten pounds!')  26 "'For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. 27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me!'" It's rather a parable within a parable, as the inner parable is also found in Matthew 25:14-30. However, one should turn one's focus on verses 12-15 and verse 27 which are the "outer parable," if one understands my point. Speaking primarily of the scribes and P'ruwshiym ("Pharisees" = "Separatists"), they are the ones who REFUSED Yeeshuwa`s GOD-GIVEN title as "King of the Jews!" Even the foreigners, the Magi, knew of this title when He was born, and they came from a great distance to honor Him! The scribes at that time KNEW that He would be born in Beit-Lechem ("Bethlehem"), or the "House of Bread," telling Herod the Great, who conveyed that information to the Magi.  Now, I ask this question: Where are those scribes and Pharisees today? They are DEAD AND BURIED! So, how are His enemies to be "brought before Him and slain before Him?" The answer is simple: He will RESURRECT THEM for that purpose! They are NOT getting away with His murder! Consider the prophecy of Revelation: Revelation 1:12-18 (KJV, quotation marks, coloring, and emphasis are mine) 12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen (Hebrew for "Truth"); and have the keys of hell and of death."  Later in Revelation, we see Him wield that sword! Revelation 19:11-16 (KJV, quotation marks, coloring, and emphasis are mine) 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called "The Word of God." 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. So, He also KILLS whom He will! He makes no mistake, but, since He also raises to life, it's not "the end of that person!" And, He will judge all - righteous and wicked. Now, did Yeeshuwa` raise people back to life during His "earthly ministry" (His FIRST offer of the Kingdom to Israel)? We KNOW He did! We have several examples: the daughter of the synagogue leader, Yaa'iyr ("Jair" or "Jairus"); the widow's son in Naa'aah ("Nain"); and His friend, Eleazar ("Lazarus") were all raised to life by Him. Mattityahuw ("Matthew") also records Yeeshuwa`s instructions to His disciples whom He made "apostles" (sent-ones): Matthew 11:1-15 (KJV, quotation marks, coloring, and emphasis are mine) 1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. 2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;  3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;  4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him. 5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, "Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And as ye go, preach, saying, "'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.' 8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, RAISE THE DEAD, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. 9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, 10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat. 11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, inquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence. 12 And when ye come into an house, salute it. 13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you. 14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. 15Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city. ..." He said much more; read the whole of Matthew 10 to see it all. Then we read in Matthew 11, Matthew 11:1-6 (KJV, quotation marks, coloring, and emphasis are mine) 1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had made an end of commanding his twelve disciples, he departed thence to teach and to preach in their cities. 2 Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples, 3 And said unto him, "Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another?" 4 Jesus answered and said unto them, "Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see: 5 The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, THE DEAD ARE RAISED UP, and the poor have the gospel preached to them. 6And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me." In the last verse of his Gospel, Yochanan ("John") tells us: John 21:25 (KJV, quotation marks, coloring, and emphasis are mine) 25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen. We know of three accounts, but the disciples, too, raised the dead! So, who knows how many were raised to life during those 3.5 years?!
    • Over the last several weeks extremely large hail has been falling in Mexico, Colorado and Texas. And now in an article from the Washington Post (website listed below), new record melon size hail has fallen in Texas. According to climatologists this is due to increasing man made global warming. And while many on this forum deny mankind responsible for global warming; in Revelation we see great hail falling in association with those individuals who are destroying the earth (Revelation 11:18-19). This event occurs when the Lord commences to reign (Revelation 11:15), just after the beast's forty two month reign comes to a close, and is therefore in correlation with the great hail that falls upon the beasts worshippers during Armageddon (Revelation 16:16, 21). This is therefore only more evidence today of what the transgression that shall fall never to rise again, in Isaiah 24 is. https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2024/06/03/texas-hail-melon-storm-record/?utm_campaign=wp_the7&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_the7&carta-url=https%3A%2F%2Fs2.washingtonpost.com%2Fcar-ln-tr%2F3de8ac2%2F665ef162efe5b4710f5cf205%2F5b2ce1b3ae7e8a6f6d2a6d8d%2F58%2F92%2F665ef162efe5b4710f5cf205 Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. 19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail. Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. Revelation 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. Revelation 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great. 
    • Hello Vine, This sounds as if it is leading back to the partial Rapture theory. I think the keyword is worthy. How do we become worthy? The only thing that will make us worthy is our position in Christ; we are either saved, or we are not. We are either truly born again or not. We can do no “work” to escape these things; it is by faith ALONE. Therefore, I have trusted Him as my Savior, and I have committed my way to Him, so that if I am alive at the time of the Rapture, I’ll be going to meet Him in the air by the grace of God. We are commanded to be obedient and sober and watch for His return so we are not ashamed of His sudden appearance. There are no signs of Christ’s imminent return for His church. But there are a ton of things in scripture to watch for with the coming tribulation, and it is coming on like birth pains. Just my thoughts once again.
  • Who's Online

• Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. CH.Walt
      CH.Walt
      Not Telling
    2. Elainaway
      Elainaway
      23 years old
    3. jesusfreak6484
      jesusfreak6484
      40 years old