christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Extra terrestrial life on other planets.

* * * - - 2 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
376 replies to this topic

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,183 posts

Posted Image

I was listening to Richard Hogland one night and he spoke of a NASA picture and where to look for this anomoly. i croped this picture right off of a NASA photograph on line. I believe it is a Clementime photo but it's been a really long time ago. That might be worth 18 billion dollars.

It's a bit reminiscent of the face on Mars image. This one looks like it's been doctored.

You know we have the private sector dying to get involved in space travel...I'm sure that the 18 billion price tag can be outsourced and would come in at a lot less...It's just....The moon...They don't want to go back...

R

What was the name of a movie they came out with a couple of years ago which was based on a true story of the reason why we never went back to the moon? Have you seen it? It was about some kind of alien thing that got into their space suits and killed one of the astronauts.

Yeah, there is a new movie about that. It is called Iron Sky.

It is about Nazis who escaped earth before the end of the war and are hiding on the dark side of the moon.

Something we should also seriously consider :)

Ciao

- viole

I Love it!
Mt 10:28-31
28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy

both soul and body in hell. 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the
ground apart from your Father's will. 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 Do not fear
therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.
NKJV

Steven

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,719 posts

Posted Image

I was listening to Richard Hogland one night and he spoke of a NASA picture and where to look for this anomoly. i croped this picture right off of a NASA photograph on line. I believe it is a Clementime photo but it's been a really long time ago. That might be worth 18 billion dollars.

Next thing you know they have, "Avon Lipstick" on the Moon" :o

Is it a conspiracy to knock Channel out of business? :noidea:

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,107 posts
Good thing I prefer L'Oreal...I'm worth it! :halo:

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,183 posts

Is that your ship leaving port??? LOL Steven

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,107 posts

Is that your ship leaving port??? LOL Steven

No, mine goes above water :biggrin2: I do love sea turtles tho

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,544 posts

Posted Image

I think it's the Nazi's and most of them are closet Gays.

Seriously, i find it really hard to think this picture is of something natural, but as to what it is, it's hard to tell.

i'm a person who believes that the fallen angels did come and create other beings, and they have been all over the solar system from the beginning. So my guess would be that this is something that the fallen ones made and discarded some time ago. Thing is, that it really doesn't bother me onw way or the other.

I know people who have studied all this more than i who understand that the fallen ones have taught humans a lot of things that we really are not spiritually ready to deal with. I think that was the prolem just prior to the flood, and we're approaching that same level of information again. From my personal view point it looks like we are spiriling into a downward trend headed exactly where the general population was in the days of Noah.

It makes me wonder if there is not more to that warning about it being like the days of Noah and speaking of more than jjust giving in marriage.

Hall7

Hall7

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted Image

Seriously, i find it really hard to think this picture is of something natural, but as to what it is, it's hard to tell.

i'm a person who believes that the fallen angels did come and create other beings, and they have been all over the solar system from the beginning. So my guess would be that this is something that the fallen ones made and discarded some time ago. Thing is, that it really doesn't bother me onw way or the other.

I know people who have studied all this more than i who understand that the fallen ones have taught humans a lot of things that we really are not spiritually ready to deal with. I think that was the prolem just prior to the flood, and we're approaching that same level of information again. From my personal view point it looks like we are spiriling into a downward trend headed exactly where the general population was in the days of Noah.

It makes me wonder if there is not more to that warning about it being like the days of Noah and speaking of more than jjust giving in marriage.

Giving in marriage and having babies as if nothings wrong...As if life goes on...As in whoa to those that give suck in those days...That's what it means...See how the prince got married recently? See how they're planning offspring already? Like that...As if nothing is wrong...We're all living like life is happening to someone else and we have nothing to do with it...

No one here is ready for whats described in the bible...Especially if you have young children...You have to be ready to abandon everything and not care where you're going to sleep or eat that week...It's basically over, no more comforts...No more having fun in forums...No more refrigerator, toilets, fresh water, ice, air conditioners, baths...No nothing...Just survival or death...

That's whats coming...Just as in the days of Noah.

R

No more having fun in Forums? Lol you're a trip.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,544 posts

Posted Image

Giving in marriage and having babies as if nothings wrong...As if life goes on...As in whoa to those that give suck in those days...That's what it means...See how the prince got married recently? See how they're planning offspring already? Like that...As if nothing is wrong...We're all living like life is happening to someone else and we have nothing to do with it...

No one here is ready for whats described in the bible...Especially if you have young children...You have to be ready to abandon everything and not care where you're going to sleep or eat that week...It's basically over, no more comforts...No more having fun in forums...No more refrigerator, toilets, fresh water, ice, air conditioners, baths...No nothing...Just survival or death...

That's whats coming...Just as in the days of Noah.

R

I would disagree with you on this....... God made a way for Noah. If you read Rev 13 you will find that some of us will be killed, and some of us will go into captivity. There I'm assuming we'll either be made slaves, or tormented to death if we cause them trouble.

I can be a slave if that's what the Lord wants of me, and I'm prepared to die well with dignity if possible if that's my fate also.

Whatever the case it shouldn't be boring, and it shouldn't last long.

If you really want to get ready for all this then you should go out nights and learn to live with the homeless..... they know where to go to find food and shelter.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,544 posts

Brother, I was raised in the bronx in the 70 thru the 90's..I spent 32 years in NY...The worse that'll have it, will be people with babies...

What makes you think Noah hasn't been building the new ark from way back?
I believe that contact was made long ago...I keep telling you guys to look up Gary McKinnon but no has, I guess...

You do know what D.U.M.B.s are of course? Oh they're getting ready...In the Netherlands there are thousands of shelters that have been built recently and they're still building...

Some are getting ready for this event...I'm too old and too broke otherwise I'd buy a nice piece of land in Patagonia and try to hang in there...See how much land George W and his dad own in Paraguay? Go look it up...

I'm on an island, LOL....Unless I get some devine intervention I'll be one of the first to meet my maker!

R

And I really believe that is a good Christians goal. i'm not concerned with being a survivor, I was when I first came here years ago...... but actually Nebula changed my mind on that 4 or 5 years ago.

gdemoss

gdemoss

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,097 posts
I'm standing on the promises of God:

Eze 14:13-14 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it: Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver [but] their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.

Mal 3:6 For I [am] the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Noah built a boat because an actual flood was going to destroy the world with real water. God gave us Christ as an ark and told us to enter in before he closes the door. I believe him. I have become a preacher of righteousness like Noah, who works diligently to submit myself unto the will of God which is my sanctification through the work of the Holy Spirit who indwells me. Learning to forsake my own opinion in exchange for the truth God has revealed unto my heart. There will be a remnant. There will be some alive and remaining when Christ appears. I pray that each and everyone who reads this and understands will be one of them.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

Oneaccords

Oneaccords

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

I'm standing on the promises of God:

Eze 14:13-14 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it: Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver [but] their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.

Mal 3:6 For I [am] the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Noah built a boat because an actual flood was going to destroy the world with real water. God gave us Christ as an ark and told us to enter in before he closes the door. I believe him. I have become a preacher of righteousness like Noah, who works diligently to submit myself unto the will of God which is my sanctification through the work of the Holy Spirit who indwells me. Learning to forsake my own opinion in exchange for the truth God has revealed unto my heart. There will be a remnant. There will be some alive and remaining when Christ appears. I pray that each and everyone who reads this and understands will be one of them.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

Well said.

BEAST MODE

BEAST MODE
  • Members
  • 7 posts
aliens traveling from afar to get here violates the laws of physics. if you knew the implications of space travel you would easily disregard that theory my friend! ill go get my notes...

Hall7

Hall7

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

aliens traveling from afar to get here violates the laws of physics. if you knew the implications of space travel you would easily disregard that theory my friend! ill go get my notes...

And they're illegal aliens because they don't have passports :lightbulb2:

damo1

damo1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts
I don"t believe that their are Extra terrestrial life on other planets as if their were aliens then why have they not shown us that they exist ?

i am a star track fan and i also am a fan off next generation i also watched all the episodes off voyager and star gate watching old re runs off voyager On HD One with old re runs off next generation that comes on every Thursday night

if they were to exist among us why are they not showing them selves with all the story"s you hear of people being abducted so i do not bother listening to folk who believe that these beings exist and are living on other planets

Hall7

Hall7

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Does anyone here believe of the possibility of life on other planets? I don't think the Bible mentions anything abou that. Could it be that God created life on other planets? And if He did I wonder if evil exists on these planets. Any ideas?

Angels are the aliens

I don't think so, angels are messengers and protectors not explorers

damo1

damo1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts
take a look at this you tube video on an alien attacking an 80 yr old elderly man in the philippines you can not tell me this is real this alien is known as an aswang blood sucker dracula i have never seen this aswang my self but i hear lot off story"s of UFO sightings and off other creatures that come out at night one story i heard is of a female vampire and another one of a witch

hear is another one these guys say its Two UFO

*** Edited the post to remove the videos. Videos have their own forum and this is the only forum videos can be displayed in. ***

Edited by OneLight, 10 January 2013 - 09:55 PM.

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts

Does anyone here believe of the possibility of life on other planets? I don't think the Bible mentions anything abou that. Could it be that God created life on other planets? And if He did I wonder if evil exists on these planets. Any ideas?

Angels are the aliens

I don't think so, angels are messengers and protectors not explorers

Angels are from heaven, another heavenly body than earth which makes them
aliens to us.

al·ien
[eyl-yuh n, ey-lee-uh n]

citizenship by naturalization (distinguished from citizen ).
a foreigner.

a person who has been estranged or excluded.

a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.

So you think God has his angel's take UFO's to earth?? Then why would there be no evidence of it found in the bible? When an angel of the LORD approached people they didn't see some space ship come up and drop them off, they, quote, appeared.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network