christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New here Hope to grow spiritually

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

Blaindecastro

Blaindecastro
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome:) I have to warn everyone I speak from my heart and i say things this generation is not used to. For example I want to search the deeper things of God, I want to dive into his heart and see what i find. SInce his Love is everlasting i can just keep going deeper. whenever i speak to god about this which i do alot I can envision me actually diving into his heart as if it were water, I just keep sinking deeper and deeper and more and more of him is revealed to me as i keep sinking. His love cuts deeper, his beauty is more real to me, his glory becomes something i truly can see all around me. I just have this intense hunger to know more of him- much more. I feel there is so much about him we have yet to find and know and i want to find it all. my love for him is strange... It makes me feel things I never felt before, It's almost like i can feel his heart inside me and i want to search it.

Brother, your words light a fire in me! May God keep blessing you as you continue to go deeper. I know that this is what He really wants. He loves you so much my friend and so do I.

LOL thank you:] I just have this bad habbit of saying what i feel about god, not everyone understands so it sometimes makes people weirded out.

faith.in.action1987

faith.in.action1987
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome:) I have to warn everyone I speak from my heart and i say things this generation is not used to. For example I want to search the deeper things of God, I want to dive into his heart and see what i find. SInce his Love is everlasting i can just keep going deeper. whenever i speak to god about this which i do alot I can envision me actually diving into his heart as if it were water, I just keep sinking deeper and deeper and more and more of him is revealed to me as i keep sinking. His love cuts deeper, his beauty is more real to me, his glory becomes something i truly can see all around me. I just have this intense hunger to know more of him- much more. I feel there is so much about him we have yet to find and know and i want to find it all. my love for him is strange... It makes me feel things I never felt before, It's almost like i can feel his heart inside me and i want to search it.

Brother, your words light a fire in me! May God keep blessing you as you continue to go deeper. I know that this is what He ally wants. He loves you so much my friend and so do I.

LOL thank you:] I just have this bad habbit of saying what i feel about god, not everyone understands so it sometimes makes people weirded out.

I understai see what you mean. Some of the things I've done in faith have made people question and even persecute me. For example: I fired my lawyers in an intense trial involving my daughter, and choose to trust God to defend me instead. Many people, including my own family persecuted me because I believed that God would bring her home without the help of human lawyers and regardless of the decisions of human judges...

Fan those flames my friend and let that fire in your heart rage. Don't ever let anyone try to quench the love you feel for God. They may not understand but your planting a seed that God will cause to grow in His own perfect timing... God bless you

faith.in.action1987

faith.in.action1987
  • Members
  • 15 posts
PS. And Blaine, its NOT a bad habbit at all. :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network