christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BlessedByTheBest - In Pursuit of Truth

* * * * * 1 votes seeking finding delivered saved

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

BlessedByTheBest

BlessedByTheBest

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
first and foremost, i would like to thank the Lord Jesus Christ for His perfect sacrifice, for operating in and through my life, and for his continuing work in me.

Thank you Lord, for calling sinners like me unto repentance.
Thank you Jesus, for your mercy and compassion exceeds our understanding.
Thank you Christ, for inviting me to become one with You.

i will give fair warning here early on. this testimony will be a somewhat long read. prepare for the Berlin Wall of text. :biggrin2:
i'll summarize as best i can.

the Spirit of God in me has made me aware that not all of one's testimony is to be openly expressed.
there are certain personal lessons and convictions that should be left between the believer and God.
for this reason, i will tend to generalize certain aspects of my story, while carefully ensuring that the impact of it's truth remains intact.
i will expose the trickery and evil which revolve around mankind's common enemy, Satan, but will mostly focus on the absolute Power and Majesty of the Lord Jesus Christ.

love to you all and God bless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Pursuit of Truth

i will start at the beginning.

in the past, i would have said that i shouldn't be here to tell this story, however the fact remains that i am here.
nothing is made manifest if it is not God's will, so i know i must be here for a reason.
nonetheless, me being here is still remarkable in my eyes.

since the day i drew my first breath, Satan has been trying to destroy me.
i was a whopping 10-pound boy, and the labor nearly killed me and my mother. :happyhappy:

i was born late.
among other complications, i came out swallowing my tongue in convulsions, with black finger/toe nails because of a lack of oxygen.
there are a myriad of possible medical reasons for birth asphyxia i won't get into, but i just want to emphasize what my parents must have experienced.
i'll add that this was after they experienced the ordeal of losing twin boys in a miscarriage.
the good Lord giveth, and the good Lord taketh away.

shortly after a year old, i began to have more convulsions/seizures.
the result of the worst of these, caused my right knee cap to spin around nearly behind my leg. a major displacement.
i can only imagine how severe a convulsion this was.

after a series of doctor's visits, my parents were told that i would be a vegetable for the rest of my life.
they prescribed them medication for me, and sent us on our way home.

my parents got home that day, and sat down to talk about it.
my mother asked my father what he thought. my father said "I believe God can make miracles happen."
and with that, in an act of great faith, my mother grabbed the medicine and threw it in the garbage bin. she said, "Then today He will give us a miracle."
this shocked my father quite a bit, and he admitted to me that although he knew God could achieve the impossible he was worried that she made such a choice.
a fitting example of a Woman of Influence, eh Golden Eagle? :grin:

they proceeded to kneel in prayer.
my mother prayed to God in somewhat the following manner:
"LORD, i don't want my baby boy to be a vegetable. if it is your will LORD, heal him NOW. you gave him to us healthy, and we want him to be healthy all of his days to your glory. in the all powerful name of Jesus Christ, Heal Him Now!"

i was healed within the hour.

my knee cap twisted back into place before their very eyes, and i have never experienced a seizure or convulsion since.
in fact, there isn't much that can do me any harm. my father has always jokingly said that since that day, bullets can't even get to me. lol :clap:

i was taken back to the doctors.
they said that such an overnight recovery was inexplicable, and was nothing short of an absolute miracle. they were completely baffled. dumbfounded. can you imagine the shock on their faces?
my parents tell me they took the opportunity to testify to the staff of that hospital, that our God is a God of love and a God of omnipotence. the seed was planted that day. i pray it proved to be fruitful. Praise the LORD! :clap:
it seems to me it was humbling test of faith which they passed with flying colors, and to this day that act of faith is being testified to the glory of God.

---------------------------------

i could go on about the earlier years, but let's fast-forward a bit..

i was obviously raised in the Church. although they were strict, as far back as i can remember i was always told the truth up front.
i thank God for my parents daily.

i didn't have a major encounter with Jesus until right after i was baptized at the age of 12. i began to fully realize what Jesus Christ, the Hero of this Planet, actually did for us all. i felt a genuine repentance and gratitude.
but i was eventually carried away by the wiles of the Devil and this fallen world as many teenagers tend to do. i have been running from the Lord ever since.
but looking back, i can say without a doubt that He never left me.

----------------------------------

from high school through my short 8 year career in the US Army, i have lost count the number of times my life has been spared.
events and circumstances involving everything from drug abuse to totaled automobiles have resulted in my walking away unscathed, multiple times over.
this alone has allowed me to testify concerning the one true living God and His compassion towards sinners.

----------------------------------

in 2011, i was on my out of the military, looking for direction, seeking God.
i was in a downward spiral of a vicious, vicious cycle of drugs, alcohol, fornication, and gambling.
i was disgusted with myself, but still hadn't hit rock-bottom.

i was looking for God, but i was looking in all the wrong places.
i began to research different philosophies and religions.
it started out in ancient eastern practices, i began mixing doctrines..
i began utilizing promiscuous drug use in the pursuit of opening gateways to the spiritual realm..
i won't go into specifics, but let's just say that i ended up settling on a cross between what i guess could be called Gnosticism and the Tao. :confused:
it was my own thing, but there is nothing new under the sun.
i believed the lie, that original twist of the truth sin.."ye shall be as gods.."
these practices led me into certain occult practices, and i came to the point where i initiated myself into a mystery school. yes, by myself.

if anyone has ever been involved in the occult, then you know what is meant by the term initiation. any initiation by nature is Luciferian, as it exalts the Self to an equivalence with God, or beyond.
i felt what is termed my "chakras" explode open, from the base of my spine up through the "3rd eye" and out of the "crown". if one did some research on the term "kundalini", you will get an idea of what i was dealing with.
i was "free". "unplugged from the matrix". "enlightened". "ascended".

i was shown many things. my perception changed, literally. i was made to perceive reality in a manner that it truly is not. i was made to perceive the "interconnected-ness" of life as a whole.
i could perceive the motives behind other's words and actions as it applied to the Law(10 commandments). this was all set up in order for me to commit deeper and deeper into this lie.
of course everything i perceived was an illusion, as i had given this spiritual being access it now had authority in my consciousness. i perceived what it wanted me to perceive.
on the surface, it was all extremely liberating, except for that nagging little voice of God that kept warning me that something was wrong.
Satan exposed himself within all of this because he is a raging angry vindictive evil being, that wanted nothing other than to completely destroy me.

if i could name off all the lies i was shown as truth, this post would never end.
i witnessed "friends" of mine become possessed and speak to me as if it were God.
the synchronicity of events and the things people would say to me all appeared to be from God, all meant to lead me in a specific direction with my thoughts and actions.
when love and compassion and patience began to become nonexistent with this "god" i came to know, it all started to become clear who i was dealing with.
i thank God for giving me the discernment, and i thank God for continuing to call me throughout that ordeal.

i began to realize what i had spiritually done to myself. the Spirit of God was convicting me.

i woke up at around 3:30am one dreadful summer night last year..i say dreadful because the Holy Spirit of God was upon me in a major way. :help:
i'm talking i could barely stand up to get to the bathroom. i was shaking, trembling uncontrollably.
i didn't think the human body could produce as many tears as were pouring from my eyes that night.

God made it known to me in an undeniable fashion that what i had done was an abomination.
He told me:

"Now it is time for you to repent, and turn back to my Son, Jesus Christ. And I am going to give you, a mouth of FIRE."

i have yet to discern what that exactly meant, but i can only imagine myself at the pulpit someday spewing forth the truth of the Holy Bible, burning the congregation's eyebrows off. :happyhappy:

long story short, hands were laid on me, what i believe to be angelic tongues were spoken, and i experienced a TRUE DELIVERANCE.
JESUS CHRIST is REAL, and demons TREMBLE at HIS NAME!

PRAISE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!

in our weakness, God reveals His strength.
rock-bottom was the only way for me to see the light, and for this, i am grateful.

--------------------------

i am a living testimony that Satan and his demons can pose as angels of light.
the modus operandi of the Father of Lies, is to introduce many of his lies, mixed in with Truth. you see, Satan knows the Word of God better than any of us.
everything outside of the Gospel of Lord Jesus Christ, are the doctrines of demons. EVERYTHING.

i can't emphasize this point enough, and if i drive home anything hard in this testimony, it is the following:

You cannot outsmart Satan or his fallen angels. it is impossible. they are God-created supernatural beings of extreme intelligence.
they have specialized in destroying those who defy God, and in causing God's chosen to stray from the narrow path for thousands of years.

if you have turned your back to God, repent now and you will be saved. BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST.

if you are involved in the occult, GET OUT NOW.
you are nothing more than a donkey chasing the carrot on the stick. you are never going to get the carrot, and if you do it will be in the lake of fire.
trust me, I KNOW.

if you are a non-believer, i am here to tell you that you still serve a master. a master that wants NOTHING but to use you and destroy you.

God would not have this end for you, on the contrary.
God loves each and every one of us equally.
God is REAL.

so much is being left out..but i guess i would need to start a book to properly do this.. :grin:
i guess i can eventually work the rest of it out through my responses to topics on this wonderful forum.
feel free to respond, private message, or friend me! :biggrin2:

in closing i will leave you all with the following passages to contemplate.

love to you all, and God bless. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

John 3:11-21
11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts
Wow, just Wow.

What a wonderful Testimony. . . .I recommend all to read this, don't just skip over it read it fully. No doubt about it God is Good and praise be to Him for not giving up on you. Thank you Lord for your deliverance for our own lives and our blessed Brother. May his testimony reach those who are under the same trials and predicament. God sure did Glorify His name through your life! What a merciful King we serve

God bless you and thank you so very much for sharing this!!!!!!!!!!

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
amen. Satan's craft and power are great, and his deceptive skills are beyond compare...

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts
Thank you for sharing this, Blessed. :thumbsup:

BlessedByTheBest

BlessedByTheBest

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
thank you Jacob and chloe, happy to share.

selas,

yes indeed, he is quite adept at what he does.
he appeals to mankind's fallen nature, provides satisfaction for the flesh, and readily supplies the itching ear.

when that bold conventional line that separates good from evil becomes blurred, when the fallen world as a whole can come to accept sin as normalcy, we know were are in the times when people will willingly step forward and take the mark marching to their own slaughter.

those who reject Christ are sadly in bondage, willingly or unwillingly.

we must intercede for the lost in prayer, that the foundations of the enemy's strongholds may come tumbling down.
that those chains of bondage may be shattered in the name of Jesus Christ.

love to you all.

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

thank you Jacob and chloe, happy to share.

selas,

yes indeed, he is quite adept at what he does.
he appeals to mankind's fallen nature, provides satisfaction for the flesh, and readily supplies the itching ear.

when that bold conventional line that separates good from evil becomes blurred, when the fallen world as a whole can come to accept sin as normalcy, we know were are in the times when people will willingly step forward and take the mark marching to their own slaughter.

those who reject Christ are sadly in bondage, willingly or unwillingly.

we must intercede for the lost in prayer, that the foundations of the enemy's strongholds may come tumbling down.
that those chains of bondage may be shattered in the name of Jesus Christ.

love to you all.

yes, we're in the end times. growing apostasy, falling away, false doctrines, the politically correct sweet words falling on itching ears all neglect His teaching that straight is the gate and narrow the way. the Truth at times can be a harsh taskmaster, and the silver-tongued Devil knows too well how to appeal to/assuage the carnal human mind. the good news is the ultimate victory is already won; the bad news is the battles must still be fought every day. bless you, my brother.

John 14:6 (KJV) 6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

BlessedByTheBest

BlessedByTheBest

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
i hope this doesn't come across in the wrong way...so many views and only a few responses to a deliverance testimony.. i dunno..give me some love people, i poured my heart out here! :broken_heart:

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Whew...Blessed...Glad you poured out your heart...This walk contains risks...where we put our "self" out there for The Spirit of God to do His Work with it and use it to help transform other lives...It's a good thing whether we get "praise" from other people or not...just like Paul said...I am content in all things...Whether I'm hungry or full...and you are right...God Is Real...The Bible Is True Every Word...and if we don't faint or give up...we can live it...and it is good!!!

Now being the kind of person God made me: All I want to do is hug!!! Hahaha...So here is some love!!!

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

BlessedByTheBest

BlessedByTheBest

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
thank you so much NeedYouLord! those hugs are awesome!! :hurrah: :heart: :heart:

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
I've been told that my hugs are really really something!!! Hahaha...They used to line up at the AA meetings...Oh me...at the door...You make me smile so much because God has revealed His Truth...and Is In You...I can tell because out of the abundance of our heart our mouth speaks!!! Whew... :bighug2: Come here and give me a big ol' hug!!! Hahaha...Ok ok...I won't hug so much next time....Hahaha...Love In Him, Kathy

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network