christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shootings at gun show

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t1

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,556 posts
one would think, that people would have enough sense to empty their weapons before storing them, not before carrying them to a gun show. its people like this, that make safe gun owners all over the country look bad. With that being said, accidents happen, if it wern't for the major gun debate going on right now, this would never have even made it past local news. The fact it made CNN just shows their obvious agenda.

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,621 posts
Weapons brought to the gun shows should be checked at the entrance of the parking lot before getting into a crowed tent / building. I think that the administration will soon shut down gun shows and this would give them reason in the public eye.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,281 posts
Oh it gets far worse.....

http://www.huffingto...ref=mostpopular

Mcgyver

Mcgyver

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

one would think, that people would have enough sense to empty their weapons before storing them, not before carrying them to a gun show. its people like this, that make safe gun owners all over the country look bad. With that being said, accidents happen, if it wern't for the major gun debate going on right now, this would never have even made it past local news. The fact it made CNN just shows their obvious agenda.

Yep...

Probably ought to take away guns from the military...any idea how many accidental discharges happen throughout the US military forces in a year? :crazy:

I remember when I was a lowly E-4 that we had a SSG giving us a weapons safety class during deployment to the Sinai...shot himself in the foot with an M-16 (said it was a demonstration of what not to do :duh: ).

Obviously we need to take guns from these soldiers who obviously can't handle 'em safely.....after all, they might KILL somebody... :madgrin:

Edited by Mcgyver, 20 January 2013 - 08:16 AM.

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,556 posts

Weapons brought to the gun shows should be checked at the entrance of the parking lot before getting into a crowed tent / building. I think that the administration will soon shut down gun shows and this would give them reason in the public eye.

They are, where im at, theyre always checked at the entrance. Even if you have a carry weapon that you dont intend to sell, they make you check it and clear the chamber.

Guest_yod_*

Guest_yod_*
  • Guests
According to the media, a lot of people who never owned guns before are buying them off the shelves faster than they can be put out.

It will take a while to train them all.

:laughing:

Parker1

Parker1

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,084 posts
It happened here in Indy, too. It was a guy who bought a gun, went outside, cut off the trigger guard and shot his finger as he tried to load the thing. There were police officers checking weapons to make sure that they were unloaded going in, but what can you do about somebody who isn't knowledgeable enough about firearms not to shoot themselves while loading it?

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,556 posts
You cant stop stupidity im afraid.

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
unfortunately, stupidity is beyond the law.

hehehe, pat i saw your post as soon as i sent mine... ;)

Burning_Ember

Burning_Ember

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

In Canada you are required to go through gun safety and understand how the gun operates before you are allowed to purchase one.

You can't stop stupid, but you can teach people.

Matthitjah

Matthitjah

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,514 posts

In Canada you are required to go through gun safety and understand how the gun operates before you are allowed to purchase one.

Before you buy a fork are you required to go to an obesity class? Just wondering.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,281 posts

Before you buy a fork are you required to go to an obesity class? Just wondering.

If you want to eat yourself to death it's not a problem. But no one is going to walk into a school and force feed children to death.....

Just Saying..... :cool2:

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
I wonder what would happen if the news media reported on gang warfare?

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,621 posts

That's it, Neb! It's all about agenda.

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,577 posts

If you want to eat yourself to death it's not a problem. But no one is going to walk into a school and force feed children to death.....

There it is! I KNEW that logic was lurking about somewhere.....

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,577 posts

They do report on it.....I've seen it countless times.

Matthitjah

Matthitjah

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,514 posts

Here in America people let their children eat themselves into diabetes all the time. It kills children and It's an epidemic. The Left calls it child abuse. I'm wondering when we're going to regulate dangerous forks is all.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,281 posts

Here in America people let their children eat themselves into diabetes all the time. It's epidemic and the Left calls it child abuse. I'm wondering when we're going to regulate eating is all.

Hey don't talk to me, I'm on a bit of a diet. The older one gets the less thing seem to want to stay in place, especially around the middle. Sigh......

Matthitjah

Matthitjah

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,514 posts

They do report on it.....I've seen it countless times.

Have you seen any Politicians stand up in the halls of Congress or the White House with a bunch of kids and demagogue the issue to advance the restricting of Liberty though.

You see, God even allows people to be stupid in their Liberty. It's part of the package.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network