Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Shootings at gun show

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

one would think, that people would have enough sense to empty their weapons before storing them, not before carrying them to a gun show. its people like this, that make safe gun owners all over the country look bad. With that being said, accidents happen, if it wern't for the major gun debate going on right now, this would never have even made it past local news. The fact it made CNN just shows their obvious agenda.

Posted · Report post

Weapons brought to the gun shows should be checked at the entrance of the parking lot before getting into a crowed tent / building. I think that the administration will soon shut down gun shows and this would give them reason in the public eye.

Posted (edited) · Report post

one would think, that people would have enough sense to empty their weapons before storing them, not before carrying them to a gun show. its people like this, that make safe gun owners all over the country look bad. With that being said, accidents happen, if it wern't for the major gun debate going on right now, this would never have even made it past local news. The fact it made CNN just shows their obvious agenda.

Yep...

Probably ought to take away guns from the military...any idea how many accidental discharges happen throughout the US military forces in a year? :crazy:

I remember when I was a lowly E-4 that we had a SSG giving us a weapons safety class during deployment to the Sinai...shot himself in the foot with an M-16 (said it was a demonstration of what not to do :duh: ).

Obviously we need to take guns from these soldiers who obviously can't handle 'em safely.....after all, they might KILL somebody... :madgrin:

Edited by Mcgyver

Posted · Report post

Weapons brought to the gun shows should be checked at the entrance of the parking lot before getting into a crowed tent / building. I think that the administration will soon shut down gun shows and this would give them reason in the public eye.

They are, where im at, theyre always checked at the entrance. Even if you have a carry weapon that you dont intend to sell, they make you check it and clear the chamber.

Posted · Report post

According to the media, a lot of people who never owned guns before are buying them off the shelves faster than they can be put out.

It will take a while to train them all.

:laughing:

Posted · Report post

It happened here in Indy, too. It was a guy who bought a gun, went outside, cut off the trigger guard and shot his finger as he tried to load the thing. There were police officers checking weapons to make sure that they were unloaded going in, but what can you do about somebody who isn't knowledgeable enough about firearms not to shoot themselves while loading it?

Posted · Report post

You cant stop stupidity im afraid.

Posted · Report post

unfortunately, stupidity is beyond the law.

hehehe, pat i saw your post as soon as i sent mine... ;)

Posted · Report post

In Canada you are required to go through gun safety and understand how the gun operates before you are allowed to purchase one.

You can't stop stupid, but you can teach people.

Posted · Report post

In Canada you are required to go through gun safety and understand how the gun operates before you are allowed to purchase one.

Before you buy a fork are you required to go to an obesity class? Just wondering.

Posted · Report post

Before you buy a fork are you required to go to an obesity class? Just wondering.

If you want to eat yourself to death it's not a problem. But no one is going to walk into a school and force feed children to death.....

Just Saying..... :cool2:

Posted · Report post

I wonder what would happen if the news media reported on gang warfare?

Posted · Report post

That's it, Neb! It's all about agenda.

Posted · Report post

If you want to eat yourself to death it's not a problem. But no one is going to walk into a school and force feed children to death.....

There it is! I KNEW that logic was lurking about somewhere.....

Posted · Report post

They do report on it.....I've seen it countless times.

Posted · Report post

Here in America people let their children eat themselves into diabetes all the time. It kills children and It's an epidemic. The Left calls it child abuse. I'm wondering when we're going to regulate dangerous forks is all.

Posted · Report post

Here in America people let their children eat themselves into diabetes all the time. It's epidemic and the Left calls it child abuse. I'm wondering when we're going to regulate eating is all.

Hey don't talk to me, I'm on a bit of a diet. The older one gets the less thing seem to want to stay in place, especially around the middle. Sigh......

Posted · Report post

Have you seen any Politicians stand up in the halls of Congress or the White House with a bunch of kids and demagogue the issue to advance the restricting of Liberty though.

You see, God even allows people to be stupid in their Liberty. It's part of the package.

Posted · Report post

Here in America people let their children eat themselves into diabetes all the time. It's epidemic and the Left calls it child abuse. I'm wondering when we're going to regulate eating is all.

Hey don't talk to me, I'm on a bit of a diet. The older one gets the less thing seem to want to stay in place, especially around the middle. Sigh......

I hear ya brother.

I just find it kind of hypocrtical of the Left to stand here and lecture those who Love Liberty about guns when here in America more people are killed from hammer attacks each year. Then there's the whole health epidemic and diabetes and heart attacks that kills millions.

These folks just want to demagogue an issue because it suits their platform.

Yes, people are stupid. Stupid people drive cars and kill people as well. That's not their point though. Their point, and they drive it home all day every day, is to tell you how to live and to tell you it's for the kids. That's a might bit silly when they want the Liberty to kill babies through abortion anytime during gestation.

We really need to wake up to these folks agenda here in America before we wake up in a nightmare. Actually, we're already there.

Posted · Report post

Well in the middle of this diet to loose 70 pounds, I really kind of wish I had... LoL

Posted · Report post

People who know what the MSM is all about would pass out.

Posted · Report post

Well in the middle of this diet to loose 70 pounds, I really kind of wish I had... LoL

:laughing:

Posted · Report post

Would you please show me where the neational news headlines this?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0