christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Carmen Christian singer has cancer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,347 posts
I'm sure most of the Christian world that loves praise and worship music. movies will know who Carmen is. On Valentines Day he was diagnosed with Melanoma. He has been 2-5 years to live. I"m asking us as the body of Christ to stand with our brother and believe for healing. God tells us in His word that He is the Great Physician, that He is the same yesterday, today and forever, that He does not change. If He healed in the past He heals now. This man with his gift of song, Christian videos that portrays the power of God and the need for the human soul for Christ is so needed in these times. At his concerts thousands come to Christ. Please remember him in prayer. He will be going through some very tough times in treatment. Pray for supernatural strength for him. As for me I"m still believing for a miracle. Thanks Family. :heart:

victory777

victory777

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts
on my pray list

wingnut-

wingnut-

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
Praying

Dawn1974

Dawn1974

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
Praying for Cameron! I did not know he has Cameron. I like Cameron!

New Strength
Isaiah 40:31
"Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary."

StinaW

StinaW

• PipPip
  • 124 posts
praying

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,338 posts

I'm sure most of the Christian world that loves praise and worship music. movies will know who Carmen is. On Valentines Day he was diagnosed with Melanoma. He has been 2-5 years to live. I"m asking us as the body of Christ to stand with our brother and believe for healing. God tells us in His word that He is the Great Physician, that He is the same yesterday, today and forever, that He does not change. If He healed in the past He heals now. This man with his gift of song, Christian videos that portrays the power of God and the need for the human soul for Christ is so needed in these times. At his concerts thousands come to Christ. Please remember him in prayer. He will be going through some very tough times in treatment. Pray for supernatural strength for him. As for me I"m still believing for a miracle. Thanks Family. :heart:

Praying for him. :thumbsup:

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network