christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blood Moon-About the moon turning blood

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Louise

Louise
  • Members
  • 26 posts

I have heard that the moon will turn blood in the last days... Is that before the rapture or after ?

Also, i can't remember what Christian channel it was but John Haggie said about in 2014 were going through 4 blood moons ? i said what ! Where in the Bible does it say about the 4 blood moons ?

And what are they about, what is the meaning ??

he also mention that the rapture will happen in 2014, but the word of God, say's it clearly that no one knows the day or hour, so i would think that also means no one knows the year the thief in the night comes ( the rapture ). base on the bible can any one explain this meanings to me, someone who is more knowledgeable in the word of God & in end Time prophecy. Thank You & God Bless :)

GlidingWings

GlidingWings

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Hi Louise. I heard about those Blood moons a few short months ago. Actually this is someone else's take on Blood moons from who I forgot wrote a book about these Blood moons. Now however John Hageee is working off this piece of founded evidence to try to apply this to the imminent return of Christ teaching of this particular Dispensation of Theology. To say it in more clear language. He is using these Blood moons written by another author to try to explain how John Hagee thinks these discoveries will fit in End time Prophecy.

Now you say for many years John Hagee teaches about a Rapture of the Church. Every year he teaches of this rapture that has not yet occurred. Now he believes these Blood moons will or might be the Rapture of 2014.

‘Blood moon’ because in History Blood moons are very rare. On each of a true blood moon great Biblical things had happened. They said something like Israel became a nation again on a Blood moon. Or it was perhaps maybe the 1967 war. Basically whatever the case is some Bible scholars say on every day of a true blood moon also brought forth great events on God’s calender even fulfillments of Bible Prophecy events.

However there is sort of a catch to this. They also say the event does not have to happen on that day. But the event may happen somewhere near that day within perhaps maybe the same year time on the calendar. Hagee is getting a bit desperate how to bring forth this Rapture.

This blood moon of 2014 is not the blood moon associated with the second appearing of the Lord. This may be a blood moon and could bring forth something important in History. Bible scholars are taking their paper and pens taking notes to see what the outcome will be. But this is not the blood moon mentioned in Matthew 24.

The blood moon John Hagee is talking about has nothing to do with Matthew 24 at all. Even so this one is calculated by a great eclipse. A natural event that happens to often which is quite a rarr eevent . svery years usually elapsed between each tru Blood moon.

Now I speak of a different blood moon. This different blood moon is the sixth seal in Revelation.

Revelation 6 Sixth Seal: Cosmic Disturbances

12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold,[e] there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon[f] became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders,[g] the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

The Sixth seal in Revelation is also Matthew 24:29-31

The Coming of the Son of Man

29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

So this means the sixth seal in Revelation is the same description of Matt 24:29-31 how these heavenly bodies will appear. . Matthew says the moon not giving its light. Rev says it's a blood moon because the sun is darkened in Matthew 24. That is why in the sixth seal Rev it says Sackcloth as the Sun is darkened. Same four events: Sun darkened as Sackcloth, Moon not giving its light, blood moon. Stars fall to the Earth and a great Earthquake. . This is proof that Matt 24 is connected to the book of Revelation to show us God’s word is consistent.

This happens near the Rapture of God’s people but also even the Day of the Lord of His coming. However the Rapture occurs a little bit before the wrath is taken the people of God are gathered first. Then shall Jesus come down in His wrath and glory.

Revelation 19

Christ on a White Horse

11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.

14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean,[f] followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp[g] sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

So in Matthew 24 it tells us immediately after those days of the tribulation describes us after those days is the description of the Sun and the moon in the Rev. sixth seal. So we know this happens at the end of the trib since the sixth seal of Judgment while the seventh introduces the trumpets.

Louise I hope this is not confusing. I can try to break this down if you want to pm to me. I can bring this more step by step process. . it does take a step by step process to figure out how these things are connected. Or to say of course lots and lots of study and reading.

Hindsfeet

Hindsfeet

• PipPip
  • 196 posts

It is astronomically impossible for these to be referring to the same astronomical event.

A sun darkened and the moon not give its light, is a Solar eclipse. Black as sackcloth.

A Blood Moon, can only occur 14 days later - its a lunar eclipse.

Therefore, Rev 6 and Matt 24, are not (necessarily) the same event.

There is alot of information about the Blood moons already on the site, this covers quite a bit - http://www.worthychr...hl= blood moon

Edited by Hindsfeet, 08 January 2014 - 08:59 PM.

Louise

Louise
  • Members
  • 26 posts
GlidingWings, on 08 Jan 2014 - 7:15 PM, said:

Hi Louise. I heard about those Blood moons a few short months ago. Actually this is someone else's take on Blood moons from who I forgot wrote a book about these Blood moons. Now however John Hageee is working off this piece of founded evidence to try to apply this to the imminent return of Christ teaching of this particular Dispensation of Theology. To say it in more clear language. He is using these Blood moons written by another author to try to explain how John Hagee thinks these discoveries will fit in End time Prophecy.

Now you say for many years John Hagee teaches about a Rapture of the Church. Every year he teaches of this rapture that has not yet occurred. Now he believes these Blood moons will or might be the Rapture of 2014.

‘Blood moon’ because in History Blood moons are very rare. On each of a true blood moon great Biblical things had happened. They said something like Israel became a nation again on a Blood moon. Or it was perhaps maybe the 1967 war. Basically whatever the case is some Bible scholars say on every day of a true blood moon also brought forth great events on God’s calender even fulfillments of Bible Prophecy events.

However there is sort of a catch to this. They also say the event does not have to happen on that day. But the event may happen somewhere near that day within perhaps maybe the same year time on the calendar. Hagee is getting a bit desperate how to bring forth this Rapture.

This blood moon of 2014 is not the blood moon associated with the second appearing of the Lord. This may be a blood moon and could bring forth something important in History. Bible scholars are taking their paper and pens taking notes to see what the outcome will be. But this is not the blood moon mentioned in Matthew 24.

The blood moon John Hagee is talking about has nothing to do with Matthew 24 at all. Even so this one is calculated by a great eclipse. A natural event that happens to often which is quite a rarr eevent . svery years usually elapsed between each tru Blood moon.

Now I speak of a different blood moon. This different blood moon is the sixth seal in Revelation.

Revelation 6 Sixth Seal: Cosmic Disturbances

12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold,[e] there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon[f] became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders,[g] the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

The Sixth seal in Revelation is also Matthew 24:29-31

The Coming of the Son of Man

29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

So this means the sixth seal in Revelation is the same description of Matt 24:29-31 how these heavenly bodies will appear. . Matthew says the moon not giving its light. Rev says it's a blood moon because the sun is darkened in Matthew 24. That is why in the sixth seal Rev it says Sackcloth as the Sun is darkened. Same four events: Sun darkened as Sackcloth, Moon not giving its light, blood moon. Stars fall to the Earth and a great Earthquake. . This is proof that Matt 24 is connected to the book of Revelation to show us God’s word is consistent.

This happens near the Rapture of God’s people but also even the Day of the Lord of His coming. However the Rapture occurs a little bit before the wrath is taken the people of God are gathered first. Then shall Jesus come down in His wrath and glory.

Revelation 19

Christ on a White Horse

11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.

14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean,[f] followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp[g] sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

So in Matthew 24 it tells us immediately after those days of the tribulation describes us after those days is the description of the Sun and the moon in the Rev. sixth seal. So we know this happens at the end of the trib since the sixth seal of Judgment while the seventh introduces the trumpets.

Louise I hope this is not confusing. I can try to break this down if you want to pm to me. I can bring this more step by step process. . it does take a step by step process to figure out how these things are connected. Or to say of course lots and lots of study and reading.

Gliding Wings,Thank you very much for helping me, i appreciate it. I have a habit when flipping through channels, my spouse say to turn the channel, but it caught my attention. I been hearing a lot lately of prophecy's on many Christian channels on this & palms 83, and i do believe we are going to see Palms 83 happen , a lot going on in the middle east now & it is working it's way up to it. Eziek. 38 will be after since i don't think we will be here when that happens. When you hear of things going on in the world and you looks at the scriptures, it just blows your mind & you say wow, i don't know how to explain it, but it it very interesting in reading it.

Louise

Louise
  • Members
  • 26 posts
Hindsfeet, on 08 Jan 2014 - 8:56 PM, said:

It is astronomically impossible for these to be referring to the same astronomical event.

A sun darkened and the moon not give its light, is a Solar eclipse. Black as sackcloth.

A Blood Moon, can only occur 14 days later - its a lunar eclipse.

Therefore, Rev 6 and Matt 24, are not (necessarily) the same event.

There is alot of information about the Blood moons already on the site, this covers quite a bit - http://www.worthychr...hl= blood moon

Thank you very much for the web site, looks like got my studying in....

Guest_DRS81_*

Guest_DRS81_*
  • Guests

youtube(dot)com/watch?v=JBijLdYXMFw

GlidingWings

GlidingWings

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

I am posting the correct link  because it doesn't work the way it is..http://youtube(dot)c...h?v=JBijLdYXMFw

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network