christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello!

* * * * * 1 votes gospel choir usa tour

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

Sheila_GospelChoir

Sheila_GospelChoir
  • 1 posts

Hi everyone,

I just want to introduce myself. My name is Sheila and I am from Belfast, Northern Ireland.

I just wanted to reach out to you all about Belfast Community Gospel Choir something I am so passionate about. Belfast Community Gospel Choir is Northern Ireland's first and only community gospel choir and is representing Northern Ireland in a way never seen before.

We are a 100-strong choir from every section of the community, representing the very best of modern Belfast. We perform all over Northern Ireland at both public concerts and corporate events and are driven by a relentless need to spread joy wherever we go. We pride ourselves on promoting a positive message of unity, strength and, most importantly, community spirit and our performances are always energetic, uplifting and inspiring.

You might have seen our flashmob from last Christmas on Godvine recently - if not it is really worth a watch:

Whats really exciting is we have been given the opportunity to tour part of the East Coast of the USA in May this year. At the moment we are fundraising so much (you can see how we are getting on at this link:

I'd love to keep in touch with you all about our journey over the coming months and will hopefully see you at some of the concerts when we reach the USA. All your thought and prayers that we achieve our dream will be much appreciated.

Thank you all so much,

Sheila

Edited by OneLight, 26 January 2014 - 02:09 PM.
Removed links to videos

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,426 posts

Welcome to Worthy!

We have a section designated for videos and that is the only place on the site where videos and can embedded or linked.  The videos you linked to were well worth watching, so please take the time to reestablish them after you have 5 posts.

I case you missed this pinned post about videos, you can read it here.

I also have to mention that no soliciting of any kind can be posted on Worthy, which was found in your last link of BCGC's American Dream.

wingnut-

wingnut-

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

welcome to worthy :)

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,632 posts

Welcome to Worthy!!

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
Welcome to Worthy and praying for ypur community gospel choir! Sounds like a wonderful ministry!

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,104 posts
Glad to have you join us. Let us know how things go and any other prayer requests, such as for good will among you all under the stress of travel in a foreign land, safe travel and the like. Usually such missions grow us as much as they change others. Blessings, Willa

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,776 posts

Welcome~!

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,421 posts

Hi Shelia and welcome to worthy , we are glad to have you here.  We also have a wonderful chat room that you might want to visit.  Again welcome!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,878 posts

Blessings Sheila

Welcome to Worthy,God bless you & may the Holy Spirit flow through each of you (the choir)to convict the hearts of many to receive our Lord & Savior.......Praise Jesus!Willamina gave a wonderful suggestion to post your prayer requests (as well as your Praise reports).....I do hope you enjoy Worthy as much as I do,it is a beautiful blessing that God has brought us all here to be with our brothers & sisters in Christ & all the Glory belongs to God!!!!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,971 posts

Hi everyone,

I just want to introduce myself. My name is Sheila and I am from Belfast, Northern Ireland.

I just wanted to reach out to you all about Belfast Community Gospel Choir something I am so passionate about. Belfast Community Gospel Choir is Northern Ireland's first and only community gospel choir and is representing Northern Ireland in a way never seen before.

We are a 100-strong choir from every section of the community, representing the very best of modern Belfast. We perform all over Northern Ireland at both public concerts and corporate events and are driven by a relentless need to spread joy wherever we go. We pride ourselves on promoting a positive message of unity, strength and, most importantly, community spirit and our performances are always energetic, uplifting and inspiring.

You might have seen our flashmob from last Christmas on Godvine recently - if not it is really worth a watch:

Whats really exciting is we have been given the opportunity to tour part of the East Coast of the USA in May this year. At the moment we are fundraising so much (you can see how we are getting on at this link:

I'd love to keep in touch with you all about our journey over the coming months and will hopefully see you at some of the concerts when we reach the USA. All your thought and prayers that we achieve our dream will be much appreciated.

Thank you all so much,

Sheila

Hi Sheila,

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,637 posts

Hi, Welcome to Worthy.

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Blessings! And welcome to worthy

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A Worthy welcome to you!

Peace and God bless you!

From one music lover to another,

PrairWarur

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network