christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Are you ready to war for JESUS

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

manikumarr

manikumarr
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Without JESUS we can't win anything.

He will do wars on our side and we will win and thats what happened with Israelite's. 

At the same time he is asking us to do wars on his side. Are we really doing that, i don't think so we are doing. We are failing on small small areas and no one trying to do his WAR.

we have so much responsibility on our shoulders and for each there is a specific purpose and plan.

Lets find out and do it. Lets at least start doing  wars on his side.

We will always ask GOD to do a WAR from our side, but we never go his side.

-Mani

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,971 posts

He will do wars on our side and we will win and thats what happened with Israelite's. 

At the same time he is asking us to do wars on his side. Are we really doing that, i don't think so we are doing. We are failing on small small areas and no one trying to do his WAR.

we have so much responsibility on our shoulders and for each there is a specific purpose and plan.

-Mani

Welcome to worthy board Mani,

Can you explain a little more of how you think we should go to war? 

Ephesians 6:12

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Guest_destroytheworksofthedevil_*

Guest_destroytheworksofthedevil_*
  • Guests

hello I so agree with you, I believe a lot are not taught this. My people are destroyed for their lack of knowledge

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,688 posts

hello I so agree with you, I believe a lot are not taught this. My people are destroyed for their lack of knowledge

Hi Destroyer .. what do you mean by "my people"?

RLG

RLG
  • Members
  • 4 posts

-Mani

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 (KJV)

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 (NIV)

For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 

4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

Edited by RLG, 04 February 2014 - 09:35 PM.

manikumarr

manikumarr
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Dear Brother's and Sister's,

You took me completely wrong and I apologies if my topic made you confuse.

When I say war, it's not literally we should do WAR. 

Each and every one of us holds some responsibility in sharing God's word and winning souls. This is what i meant to say but it's diverted to a different understanding.

I hope this is clear now. Now a days, no one feels this is our responsibility sharing God's word. Some people think it's only Church Pastor's responsibility, so I just want to remind everybody that we have to feel that it's our responsibility.

-M K

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network