christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hey, Y'all

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

Шарон

Шарон
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Hey, y'all. I'm totally new here. I'm kind of racking my brain here for what to say because it's been so long since I've joined a new Christian forum. Hahaha. I was a member (well, still am, just no longer active) of another Christian forum for 9 years, but it's become a very unedifying place to visit. The moderators just don't seem to care anymore and have become incredibly lax with enforcing the rules, which has ultimately created a very un-Christlike atmosphere. Things started going downhill a couple years ago and now it's just...sad. Anyway, I've been missing my online fellowship with other Christians so I began browsing around for other forums earlier today, that's when I found this forum. :) I like what I see so far and I'm excited to be apart of this fellowship. 

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Welcome lliapoh to Worthy.

Here you will find fellowship and not a lot of tolerance for getting out of line.  We believe in the Lord and His word and we do as it says.  So Welcome again and please visit our chat room for wonderful a wonderful time in praising our God! 

Шарон

Шарон
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Thank you! I definitely will!

Maui Ice

Maui Ice

• PipPip
  • 135 posts

Welcome to the forums here and joining in with another fellow new person! :)

Шарон

Шарон
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Well, hey! Thanks. ;)

anthonyjmcgirr

anthonyjmcgirr

• PipPip
  • 208 posts

Welcome to the forum! I just know you'll love it here!  The snacks are to your left.  Beverages are on your right.  You will need to wear your seatbelt at all times unless otherwise instructed by the captain.  enjoy!

Шарон

Шарон
  • Members
  • 71 posts

are-you-kidding-me-meme-face.gif

^ This makes it official. I've broken this forum in. Lol.

Hi, Tony. :)

anthonyjmcgirr

anthonyjmcgirr

• PipPip
  • 208 posts

YES!  I got the face :D  Hi you *hugs*

John Robinson

John Robinson

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Welcome, Wah.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,624 posts

Blessings Wapoh

And we are very excited that the Lord has lead you here,surely you are in the right place for it is the Lords place.......Halleluliah! & Glory to the Father..................Praise Jesus!!!!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Welcome sister!  How do you pronounce your profile name and how would I find the right characters to spell it?  Much love and blessings to you in Christ Jesus :)

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

hello and welcome to worthy...

Шарон

Шарон
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Welcome sister!  How do you pronounce your profile name and how would I find the right characters to spell it?  Much love and blessings to you in Christ Jesus :)

Oh, you can just use a regular capital W in place of the first letter. :) Thank you for the welcome!

Thank you all for the welcome here! 

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,304 posts

Шарон welcome to Worthy

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,104 posts
Welcome ...

Шарон

Шарон
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Thank you!

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Welcome to the family :)

Spock

Spock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Hey, y'all. I'm totally new here. I'm kind of racking my brain here for what to say because it's been so long since I've joined a new Christian forum. Hahaha. I was a member (well, still am, just no longer active) of another Christian forum for 9 years, but it's become a very unedifying place to visit. The moderators just don't seem to care anymore and have become incredibly lax with enforcing the rules, which has ultimately created a very un-Christlike atmosphere. Things started going downhill a couple years ago and now it's just...sad. Anyway, I've been missing my online fellowship with other Christians so I began browsing around for other forums earlier today, that's when I found this forum. :) I like what I see so far and I'm excited to be apart of this fellowship. 

Wow, look at all your interests. Busy woman.

I hope we can fill your void. Glad to have you.

Spock

Spock

Spock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

I believe it's Native American.

Wapoh is pronounced Wa-poh.

Got it?

;)

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,457 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network