christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I Am Being Held Up

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

Dawn1974

Dawn1974

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

As many of you all know I struggled for months to find a new job. I was blessed two weeks ago with a new job at a daycare. I might be in danger of losing a job that I have not started yet.

Because the medical center has not releases my medical forms that I request for last Monday. Without this form I can not start my new job. I was told that it will take 7-10 business days. Today is day #9. I need to start next week. My job is looking for me next week. Pray that my form will be release today.

I have been through so much. It has been nine months since I have worked. My unemployment is gone. I have no money. However, bills are steadily coming in.

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts

Prayers and blessings!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,009 posts

Praying. 

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,470 posts

Father help!

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Have you thought of the fact Dawn that maybe God is closing the doors on this place for a reason?I know that sometimes we are very disappointed when that happens but God has His reasons.He knows the whole picture.He knows what is going to happen on down the line in a week,a month.I will pray that God will reveal His plan and His will to you.   :th_praying:

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,808 posts

I pray in Jesus name that the medical forms you requested would be released.

God does not tease us with something and then not allow it to happen. God hears and answers prayer.

Our faith is in God, not in our circumstances

Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.  Romans 15:13

and even more, in this situation,

And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  Phil 4:7

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

I pray in Jesus name that the medical forms you requested would be released.

God does not tease us with something and then not allow it to happen. God hears and answers prayer.

Our faith is in God, not in our circumstances

Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.  Romans 15:13

and even more, in this situation,

And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  Phil 4:7

I do not agree.Sometimes we grasp something that we want to happen.Sometimes it was not God's will.He can slam the door pretty darn fast if He does not want that for us.If our faith is in God we know that His timing is different than our own.Although His timing is perfect.Remember in the Bible how Mary thought Jesus was late because she had gotten word to Jesus that Lazarus had died?Jesus showed up three days later.Mary said to Jesus "Where have you been?".Jesus resurrected Lazarus.This was an act for the Glory of God.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,037 posts

Praying~!

Openly Curious

Openly Curious

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,188 posts
Praying your needs will be met in Jesus Name

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,081 posts
I think it would be best to wait and see how things go before trying to deal with things failing. dumping that kind of stressful thinking on someone at this time is not kind at all. even if they don't come today I can't imigine the people not accepting you a day or so late. if it is just not possible I would think they would understand.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

I think it would be best to wait and see how things go before trying to deal with things failing. dumping that kind of stressful thinking on someone at this time is not kind at all. even if they don't come today I can't imigine the people not accepting you a day or so late. if it is just not possible I would think they would understand.

I agree with "don't cross that bridge until you get to it" philosophy.God wants us to take a day at a time.To think ahead only brings us stress.Let God deal with your life one day at a time.

Dawn1974

Dawn1974

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Praise God! My medical papers came. I start work Monday morning. Thank you all for your prayers. May God bless you!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,037 posts

Amen~!

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts

Hallelujah, thank-You Jesus!

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,081 posts
that's good news...

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,808 posts

Yes!  Wonderful news...so happy for you!  

Openly Curious

Openly Curious

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,188 posts

Praise the Lord :clap:

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network