christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Last Days great war in the Middle-East

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

PetriFB

PetriFB

• PipPip
  • 240 posts

The Bible details precisely from the war that will be occurred in the end of times in the Middle-East, when a certain countries attack against Israel. I believe that what kind of point of view and attitude nations of the world has regarding to the word of the Bible, and Israel will decide their fate in the Last Days. Regardless of it that does you believe the Bible or not you should know that what the Bible teaches about the end of times.

The whole article is here:

http://www.kotipetri...middleeast.html

Marilyn C

Marilyn C

Veteran Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Interests:Discipling, Eschatology, Eternal Purposes.

Hi PetriFB,

From Finland, ay. I have read some stories from there. Quite interesting. I`m from `down under,` literally, Australia. So hi from the extremities of the world & to a brother in the Lord. I have read your post & the link, very interesting & mainly what I believe. Good on you for getting out what you believe. I am working on a thread here `America & the other Super Powers in God`s Word.` I`m trying not to teach which is a challenge when you desire to share what you know, but I will learn how to share & converse & relate. Having been a school teacher it is a habit to come across a certain way but with God`s help I will be able to share.

Blessings, Marilyn.

PetriFB

PetriFB

• PipPip
  • 240 posts

Hi PetriFB,

From Finland, ay. I have read some stories from there. Quite interesting. I`m from `down under,` literally, Australia. So hi from the extremities of the world & to a brother in the Lord. I have read your post & the link, very interesting & mainly what I believe. Good on you for getting out what you believe. I am working on a thread here `America & the other Super Powers in God`s Word.` I`m trying not to teach which is a challenge when you desire to share what you know, but I will learn how to share & converse & relate. Having been a school teacher it is a habit to come across a certain way but with God`s help I will be able to share.

Blessings, Marilyn.

May God bless you.

Edited by PetriFB, 02 May 2014 - 05:28 AM.

Marilyn C

Marilyn C

Veteran Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Interests:Discipling, Eschatology, Eternal Purposes.

And you & yours also. I`m off to sleep now. God bless.

Edited by Marilyn C, 02 May 2014 - 05:44 AM.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,354 posts
  • Interests:Archery, painting, plants and animals, Medieval history

Pretty much as I agree. The Ezekiel war appears to be a Muslim alliance to destroy Israel (which is not out of character).

Matt36

Matt36

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Yes i agree, i think the psalm 83 war may kick things off first.

My thinking on this is that the "covenant with many" MAY come about as a result of this war or maybe the Ezekiel war will do it.

Atwood

Atwood

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
The Consummation of the Age.
The end of Zechariah has interesting material on this.

Enoch2021

Enoch2021

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts
  • Interests:The Word of GOD!
    Microbiology/Biochemistry
    /Physics/Genetics
    Young Earth Creationist

I reviewed the article. 

Three Things jumped out @ me. (Not a detailed review...busy today :) )

1st.....the overall message is Overtly Implying that Gog/Magog Invasion is "The Last Days".  Please show me in Ezekiel 38-39 where it says this?  All it says is...

(Ezekiel 38:8) "After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them."

Latter Years doesn't = "Last Days"

Also, Please show where Gog/Magog is even mentioned in Revelation other than AFTER the Millennium....

(Revelation 20:6-8) "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.  {7} And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,  {8} And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea."

Moreover, being mentioned here  :rolleyes: .....why, if it is such a BIG Player in any of the "Last Day's" scenario, wasn't it mentioned earlier?

2nd:  The Scythians aren't CHINA!  :huh:   They "Scythians" were the Main Reason The Great Wall of China was built!  They were nomadic from the Black Sea to the Southern Steppes of Russia that were Extremely Skilled on Horseback and developed what we would call Gorilla Warfare Tactics.  They were experts @ Echelon Retreat allowing their attackers to overextend themselves.....then nail them!

Russia adopted these tactics......Ask Napoleon.  He over-extended with over a Million Troops.... found Moscow in Flames, and left with roughly 10,000....he got nailed!

3rd: The Goal of the GOG/Magog Invasion isn't to destroy Israel.....it's for Spoil/Booty:

(Ezekiel 38:12) "To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land."

(Ezekiel 38:13) "Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?"

Also Ezekiel say's Israel is @ Peace and Dwelling Safely when Gog/Magog attacks....

(Ezekiel 38:8) "After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them."

Jews Dwelling Safely in Israel??  Not a snowball's chance on a beach without Their inner circle of neighbors, Israel's Sworn Enemies: Palestinians, Jordanians, Lebanese, Syrians et al (who are not mentioned in Ezekiel) out of the way (See: Psalm 83).

Also, if Israel is @ Peace during this time.....How does this bear on Daniel's 70th Week?  When the ac Confirms a Covenant :huh: ?  Why would he have to if they're @ Peace?

Sure lines up if AFTER the Gog/Magog Invasion that the conditions may be ripe for the ac to make an appearance? Maybe?

ALSO, and most importantly, When Christ was asked concerning the "Last Days" he didn't say: Spoken of by Ezekiel....He said: Spoken of by Daniel.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,354 posts

I reviewed the article. 

Three Things jumped out @ me. (Not a detailed review...busy today :) )

1st.....the overall message is Overtly Implying that Gog/Magog Invasion is "The Last Days".  Please show me in Ezekiel 38-39 where it says this?  All it says is...

Latter Years doesn't = "Last Days"

Also, Please show where Gog/Magog is even mentioned in Revelation other than AFTER the Millennium....

(Revelation 20:6-8) "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.  {7} And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,  {8} And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea."

Moreover, being mentioned here  :rolleyes: .....why, if it is such a BIG Player in any of the "Last Day's" scenario, wasn't it mentioned earlier?

2nd:  The Scythians aren't CHINA!  :huh:   They "Scythians" were the Main Reason The Great Wall of China was built!  They were nomadic from the Black Sea to the Southern Steppes of Russia that were Extremely Skilled on Horseback and developed what we would call Gorilla Warfare Tactics.  They were experts @ Echelon Retreat allowing their attackers to overextend themselves.....then nail them!

Russia adopted these tactics......Ask Napoleon.  He over-extended with over a Million Troops.... found Moscow in Flames, and left with roughly 10,000....he got nailed!

3rd: The Goal of the GOG/Magog Invasion isn't to destroy Israel.....it's for Spoil/Booty:

(Ezekiel 38:12) "To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land."

(Ezekiel 38:13) "Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?"

Also Ezekiel say's Israel is @ Peace and Dwelling Safely when Gog/Magog attacks....

Jews Dwelling Safely in Israel??  Not a snowball's chance on a beach without Their inner circle of neighbors, Israel's Sworn Enemies: Palestinians, Jordanians, Lebanese, Syrians et al (who are not mentioned in Ezekiel) out of the way (See: Psalm 83).

Also, if Israel is @ Peace during this time.....How does this bear on Daniel's 70th Week?  When the ac Confirms a Covenant :huh: ?  Why would he have to if they're @ Peace?

Sure lines up if AFTER the Gog/Magog Invasion that the conditions may be ripe for the ac to make an appearance? Maybe?

Just because Gog Magog is mentioned in Revelation it doesn't mean that this is the same war. After the war the Jews will use the weapons of their enemies for fuel for seven years. Why? At the end of the Millennium there will be a new heaven and Earth,

Israel could be dwelling in peace as the result of a false peace treaty. The inner circle will be gone (Psalm 83) so there  will be little threat close to home. This could happen this side of the Millennium.

They come to plunder. Why not? If Israel really has got the massive oil reserves that geologists claim they might have they may put the Arab and Gulf states out of business.

Enoch2021

Enoch2021

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts
    /Physics/Genetics
    Young Earth Creationist

===================================================================================

Just because Gog Magog is mentioned in Revelation it doesn't mean that this is the same war.

I'm not saying that.  I'm saying that Gog/Magog is before "The Last Days" or Revelation. As opposed to what the article was implying.  Also the context of Gog/Magog in Revelation is after the Millennium and mentions only in a Geographical Context....and it says the number of them are as the Sand of the Sea. 

My point in mentioning the Phrase Gog/Magog in Revelation ....specifically after the Millennium, is a clue that the Gog/Magog Invasion is a completely separate event from Daniel's 70th Week.

More Importantly, the Context in Revelation is that satan will deceive them....

(Revelation 20:7-9) "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,  {8} And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.  {9} And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them."

Ezekiel makes no mention of satan or fire coming down from GOD or throwing him in the Lake of Fire...

(Revelation 20:10) "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

After the war the Jews will use the weapons of their enemies for fuel for seven years. Why? At the end of the Millennium there will be a new heaven and Earth,

Not seeing the connection.

Also, Are you saying the Gog/Magog Invasion is IN The Millennium ??

Israel could be dwelling in peace as the result of a false peace treaty.

You got me really confused now.  There will be 1000 years of peace in the Millennium.

If Israel really has got the massive oil reserves that geologists claim they might have they may put the Arab and Gulf states out of business.

But the Spoil/Booty mentioned in Ezekiel are:  Prey, Cattle and Goods, Gold and Silver. Are you saying that one of these are Idiomatically Oil?

PetriFB

PetriFB

• PipPip
  • 240 posts
Eze 38:8 English latter word is in Hebrew achariyth which means end, last, latter and latter time as prophetic for future time. It is sure that Ezekiel 38 is speaking about the end of times, the Last Days of the mankind. Description about armies riding in the horses doesn't cancel end of the times' moment, because horses are symbolical language. One and very important evidence that support Ezekiel 38 placing in the Last Days is that Ezekiel 38 attack with those nations haven't taken place yet. So it is surely the event of the future, in other words, the event that will be taken place in the Last Days of the mankind.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,354 posts

===================================================================================

Just because Gog Magog is mentioned in Revelation it doesn't mean that this is the same war.

I'm not saying that.  I'm saying that Gog/Magog is before "The Last Days" or Revelation. As opposed to what the article was implying.  Also the context of Gog/Magog in Revelation is after the Millennium and mentions only in a Geographical Context....and it says the number of them are as the Sand of the Sea. 

My point in mentioning the Phrase Gog/Magog in Revelation ....specifically after the Millennium, is a clue that the Gog/Magog Invasion is a completely separate event from Daniel's 70th Week.

More Importantly, the Context in Revelation is that satan will deceive them....

(Revelation 20:7-9) "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,  {8} And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.  {9} And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them."

Ezekiel makes no mention of satan or fire coming down from GOD or throwing him in the Lake of Fire...

(Revelation 20:10) "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

After the war the Jews will use the weapons of their enemies for fuel for seven years. Why? At the end of the Millennium there will be a new heaven and Earth,

Not seeing the connection.

Also, Are you saying the Gog/Magog Invasion is IN The Millennium ??

Israel could be dwelling in peace as the result of a false peace treaty.

You got me really confused now.  There will be 1000 years of peace in the Millennium.

If Israel really has got the massive oil reserves that geologists claim they might have they may put the Arab and Gulf states out of business.

But the Spoil/Booty mentioned in Ezekiel are:  Prey, Cattle and Goods, Gold and Silver. Are you saying that one of these are Idiomatically Oil?

My mistake. I thought that you were implying that the Ezekiel war is the Gog, Magog war in Revelation. Forget that now.

I'm suggesting Israel may live in unwalled villages as a result of a peace treaty.

As for the spoils. They won't necessarily be oil, but Israel will have become rich (possibly because of oil). I'm not saying that cattle and goods are idiomatically oil because they are not. Cattle and goods are food and other provisions. Gold and silver mean wealth.

Unless of course you believe that Israel will literally be full of cattle and will have great treasures literally made out of gold and silver, or gold and silver will have been discovered there and Israel will be full of gold mines.

My reference to the seven year use of weapons was because I thought you were implying that the Ezekiel war was the war in Revelation.

Enoch2021

Enoch2021

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts
    /Physics/Genetics
    Young Earth Creationist

My mistake. I thought that you were implying that the Ezekiel war is the Gog, Magog war in Revelation. Forget that now.

I'm suggesting Israel may live in unwalled villages as a result of a peace treaty.

As for the spoils. They won't necessarily be oil, but Israel will have become rich (possibly because of oil). I'm not saying that cattle and goods are idiomatically oil because they are not. Cattle and goods are food and other provisions. Gold and silver mean wealth.

Unless of course you believe that Israel will literally be full of cattle and will have great treasures literally made out of gold and silver, or gold and silver will have been discovered there and Israel will be full of gold mines.

My reference to the seven year use of weapons was because I thought you were implying that the Ezekiel war was the war in Revelation.

====================================================================================

ahhh, I thought we were miscommunicating

My belief and as related to Scripture where everything would line up is:

Psalm 83 War, then Gog/Magog Invasion, then 70th Week of Daniel.  (No Time scale :) )

Psalm 83 War would knockout all Israel's Immediate Enemies.....expand Borders (Living in Safety and No Walls); And, The Booty/Spoil obtained from knocking them out.

Not dogmatic about it.......looks mighty compelling, However.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,354 posts

====================================================================================

ahhh, I thought we were miscommunicating

My belief and as related to Scripture where everything would line up is:

Psalm 83 War, then Gog/Magog Invasion, then 70th Week of Daniel.  (No Time scale :) )

Psalm 83 War would knockout all Israel's Immediate Enemies.....expand Borders (Living in Safety and No Walls); And, The Booty/Spoil obtained from knocking them out.

Not dogmatic about it.......looks mighty compelling, However.

Roughly in agreement with my thinking too. I also think that Psalm 83 may cause the death of many Palestinians and many others will flee. As a result, there will no longer be any real Palestinian threat and Israel will be able to take the walls down that they have used to protect themselves.

Salty

Salty

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I love God's Word The Holy Bible. My primary Bible is the good 'ole 1611 King James Version. I prefer the Majority Text of The New Testament used for the KJV above later translations from the Alexandrian texts like the NIV.

I've played guitar for many years. I enjoy mixing music in Pro Tools, and doing instrumental writing. If you have a Christian song you'd like mixed PM me, I do a lot of free work.

The Ezekiel 38 & 39 chapter nation alignment and war is set for the last day of this present world, on the Day of The LORD, the time of Christ's coming to do battle on the 7th Vial of Rev.16 and the events described in Rev.19. It's actually pretty easy to determine that timing from the end of the Ezekiel 39 chapter.

Ezek 39:17-29
17    And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.
18    Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.
19    And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.
20    Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord GOD.
21    And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.

That is the "supper of the great God" of Rev.19:17-19.

Ezek.39:22    So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
23    And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against Me, therefore hid I My face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
24    According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid My face from them.

The "house of Israel" there means the ten lost tribes of Israel that God scattered among the Gentiles long ago, and they disappeared as a people of Israel. Ezekiel wrote this after God had since long ago split Israel into two separate houses, the house of Judah being those known today as Jews (see back to Ezekiel 37 about the two sticks being put back together prophecy that led up to these Ezekiel 38 & 39 chapters). At that point right after that battle, the house of Israel is revealed to themselves as to who they are, and to the whole world.

25    Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for My holy name;

Along with that timing is when God will join those two sticks of Ezek.37 representing the two separate houses of Israel back together. That's about the time of Christ's second coming and gathering of His Church, because that's when that captivity in final to God happens per God's prophets.

26    After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against Me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27    When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28    Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
29    Neither will I hide My face any more from them: for I have poured out My spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.
(KJV)

When God says neither will He hide His Face from them anymore, that means the events of this world are over! That will only occur when our Lord Jesus is revealed to all the world at His second coming.

Guess what the next subject is in the following Ezekiel 40 chapter and to the end of the Book? The time of Christ's future Millennium reign with the Millennial temple established in the holy land.

So really this is easy to know that this battle is for the very last day of this present world when Jesus returns on the 7th trumpet, 7th vial.

Edited by Salty, 17 May 2014 - 09:00 PM.

Salty

Salty

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I love God's Word The Holy Bible. My primary Bible is the good 'ole 1611 King James Version. I prefer the Majority Text of The New Testament used for the KJV above later translations from the Alexandrian texts like the NIV.

I've played guitar for many years. I enjoy mixing music in Pro Tools, and doing instrumental writing. If you have a Christian song you'd like mixed PM me, I do a lot of free work.

What about the second mention of Gog/Magog at the end of Revelation 20 when Satan is loosed one final time after... Christ's future thousand years reign with His elect?

Rev 20:7-9
7    And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8    And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9    And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
(KJV)

Why would our Lord Jesus use that "Gog and Magog" symbol again in that future time after His Millennial reign? Well, do we know who the Gog/Magog represents in Ezekiel 38 & 39 for the last battle of this present world at the time of Christ's return? Yes.

Why then is it so difficult for some to figure out that not all of those peoples of Gog/Magog will be destroyed at Armageddon on the day of Christ's return?

Zech 14:16-19
16    And it shall come to pass,
that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17    And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18    And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19    This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
(KJV)

Edited by Salty, 17 May 2014 - 09:10 PM.

tigger398

tigger398

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts

Didn't mean to stick my nose in this, but I thought magog war was during tribulation, if so doesn't rapture come before tribulation.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,310 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Didn't mean to stick my nose in this, but I thought magog war was during tribulation, if so doesn't rapture come before tribulation.

~

I Believe The First Resurrection

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands;

and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, Revelation 20:4-7

Comes As Jesus Is

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. Jude 1:14-16

Descending To

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17

Zion Town

Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3:14-17

~

But Beloved Either Way, I Believe In The Resurrection

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me. Job 19:25-27

Do You?

Jay-with hope

Jay-with hope
  • Members
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Christian game design. International ministry. Putting Christian themes in traditional games.

I stand on Mark 13:32 (KJV) in RED letters.  "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."

tigger398

tigger398

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts

I stand on Mark 13:32 (KJV) in RED letters.  "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."

Sounds good to me.  :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network