christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Zombie apocalypse

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
65 replies to this topic

fire-heart

fire-heart

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Ever seen Zombie movies? Or specifically a Zombie apocalypse movie? Did you know A zombie apocalypse is very possible? did you also know its so possible the government is preparing for it?

It would be near impossible to infect the entire world but a country would be cake. Creating a virus that turns your brain to mush and a constant hunger for flesh and severe agitation isnt that that difficult these days and imagine how easy it would be to turn it into gas form or liguid and infect the waters.

We live in a day and age where chemical warfare is dangerous threat.

Of course we as Christians shouldnt fear these things but I think we should be aware of what is coming. Did you also know its very possible to change human dna and combine it with other creatures dna to create what the government is calling super solders? believe me Im not a consperacy nut job but im well aware of what is happening behind closed doors

gamnot

gamnot

• PipPip
  • 111 posts

I believe that this is a very worthwhile topic. We have so many vulnerabilities that it is likely that some big catastrophe will happen. It could be a natural disease that gets out of control; something similar to the HIV virus but much more deadly. If it happened once it could happen again. Or it could be something that is caused by human agency regardless of whether it is intentional or unintentional. There is a danger of what is referred to as an electro-magnetic pulse that could destroy the power grid in a large part of the USA or even the entire nation's power grid. I believe that there will likely be some kind of destructive apocalypse and that it's form will likely take us by surprise.

1x1is1

1x1is1

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

I always thought that people bitten by a zombie had to die first, then come back as one of them.  Like the walking dead thing.  I could be wrong. 

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,642 posts

I think one should exit this thread, then look at the forum just below this one. It's the heading of George's latest devotional that applies.

Go look.... :cool2:

JTC

JTC

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

I was told about 4 years ago, the zombie planing didn't mean real flesh eating undead humans, but living people with no homes who haven't eaten real food so long they have become crazed. 

But if we add genetic manipulation to the equation, then real zombies can be. But I don't think the Bible supports this idea. I'm still believing all the terrible things that happen have the approval of God.

Fez which forum or thread do you mean? Can you provide a link?

fire-heart

fire-heart

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

I was told about 4 years ago, the zombie planing didn't mean real flesh eating undead humans, but living people with no homes who haven't eaten real food so long they have become crazed. 

But if we add genetic manipulation to the equation, then real zombies can be. But I don't think the Bible supports this idea. I'm still believing all the terrible things that happen have the approval of God.

We have had reports on ppl acting like deranged animals and tearing then eating ppls flesh on the news there was on in Texas just today

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,719 posts

http://www.worthychr...s/#entry2108085

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,044 posts

Did you know A zombie apocalypse is very possible?

:thumbsup:

Sure Thing

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Ephesians 2:1

Trespasses And Sin Will Even Eat The Brains

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,

lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 2 Corinthians 4:3-4

Of Anyone (Zombie's, Dead Men Walking) Who Buys Into The Evolutionary Promise Of Men

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Isaiah 14:14

Becoming Like

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. Revelation 20:7-9

Gods

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8

fire-heart

fire-heart

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

http://www.worthychr...s/#entry2108085

I dont really understand how it goes with my thread topic. Its a sad story and Im not in a rebellion or things of the world so could you explain?

Hindsfeet

Hindsfeet

• PipPip
  • 209 posts

A Zombie Apocalypse is guaranteed;

Rev 6:9,10

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,044 posts

A Zombie Apocalypse is guaranteed;

Revelation 6:9,10

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

:thumbsup:

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,712 posts

zombie apocalypse, seriously? A bunch of dead people walking around trying to eat brains? Shouldn't this belong in the "comedy" section.

Movies are just sci-fi. Neither our government, nor any other on the planet, are preparing for a zombie apocalypse, there is no evidence for it that I see. If you disagree, feel free to POST some evidence for it.

@hinds, that doesnt describe a zombie. Its not a undead person, its a person suffering a punishment, which is debated what exactly that is, but it certainly doesn't describe a brain eating zombie out to take over the world, it will be a human being in pain.

I am having a hard time seeing how anyone can take something like this-and say that is even remotly possible. I think its time to turn off the TV folks.

Cobalt1959

Cobalt1959

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,520 posts

zombie apocalypse, seriously? A bunch of dead people walking around trying to eat brains? Shouldn't this belong in the "comedy" section.

Movies are just sci-fi. Neither our government, nor any other on the planet, are preparing for a zombie apocalypse, there is no evidence for it that I see. If you disagree, feel free to POST some evidence for it.

@hinds, that doesnt describe a zombie. Its not a undead person, its a person suffering a punishment, which is debated what exactly that is, but it certainly doesn't describe a brain eating zombie out to take over the world, it will be a human being in pain.

I am having a hard time seeing how anyone can take something like this-and say that is even remotly possible. I think its time to turn off the TV folks.

Zombies are very big right now.  This years Zombies are last years Vampires.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

There is no reference in the Bible about corpses being reanimated and existing in a continuing state of decomposition.Zechariah 14:12 is what many claim points to a zombie apocalypse.The word plague in the scripture means "pestilence"-a sickness.This could very well describe biological warfare,or a special plague designed by God.A judgment that rots human flesh is horrifying,but it does not indicate zombie apocalypse.Revelation 6:9-10 is also a scripture that describes the pestilence and plagues in the tribulation.Not zombie apolcalypse.Zombie apolcalypse sounds like it is something from Satan for people to dwell on in these evil days we are experencing right now.OH.....but it is going to get alot worse.Right now will seem like a walk in the park compared to the tribulation.

Hindsfeet

Hindsfeet

• PipPip
  • 209 posts

I believe folks are getting their Zombie ideas from tv, agreed, too much tv for some folks, descriptions such as Brain eating, corpses being re-animated, etc. Thats man-made versions.

The Lords Word states it forthright and succinctly - Men shall Seek death and it shall Flee from them. Whether that be from chemical warfare, some man-made virus, Supernaturally, who knows? They will Not Die. I cant imagine the gross wounds that will take place with folk 'seeking death' ie Suicide Attempts, and yet,,, they will not die.

Add: ps. I dont watch tv, average = 1 hr a month and I have *Never watched or entertained any type of Zombie mania (too grotesque/evil)

Perhaps I am not on the up and up about what the latest Zombie criteria are, therefore I am missing the requirements of what defines a modern day Zombie.

Edited by Hindsfeet, 20 May 2014 - 08:47 PM.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

I believe folks are getting their Zombie ideas from tv, agreed, too much tv for some folks, descriptions such as Brain eating, corpses being re-animated, etc. Thats man-made versions.

The Lords Word states it forthright and succinctly - Men shall Seek death and it shall Flee from them. Whether that be from chemical warfare, some man-made virus, Supernaturally, who knows? They will Not Die. I cant imagine the gross wounds that will take place with folk 'seeking death' ie Suicide Attempts, and yet,,, they will not die.

Add: ps. I dont watch tv, average = 1 hr a month and I have *Never watched or entertained any type of Zombie mania (too grotesque/evil)

Perhaps I am not on the up and up about what the latest Zombie criteria are, therefore I am missing the requirements of what defines a modern day Zombie.

Yes,too much television,movies and video games.Just like I said from Satan.

fire-heart

fire-heart

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts
im not saying its gonna happen but Zombies are very possible.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

im not saying its gonna happen but Zombies are very possible.

It is not Biblical.

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,712 posts

@ cobalt yes theyre popular right now. Ive enjoyed a few movies myself. and fire-heart-unless you have some evidence other then just your say-so and hollywood, its not possible-its impossible. And unless your willing to provide some evidence to suggest it is, why are we even having this discussion? How about answer these questions:

HOW is the government preparing for this? What are they doing? what is your sources to this information?

HOW is this possible? You can't just say "chemical weapons and viruses and stuf" what kind of evidence do you have to support this theory that viruses or chemical weapons could possibly turn someone into a zombie? I mean-I realize that that is two of the major reasons for them in zombie MOVIES and zombie GAMES, but what actual, scientific, evidence do you have to support this?

If you cannot answer these questions with anything stronger then what you have now, then ask yourself why your wasting your time with garbage like this? Entertaining such a thought with no Biblical or actual, evidence, is nothing more then a waste of energy and effort and distracting from ones walk with the Lord. Just because theyre on TV doesn't make them real.

JTC

JTC

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Hi Fire Heart,

You said, "We have had reports on ppl acting like deranged animals and tearing then eating ppls flesh on the news there was on in Texas just today".  I wish I had seen that. But I'm in NY. Was it on a reliable channel?

I'm not laughing at you bro. I also think everyone who is shrugging this off is doing so because they're assuming a zombie must be a dead person who came back to life. But maybe not. If it's a crazed person trying to eat human flesh because an engineered virus has altered their brain, we can still call them a zombie. I think that's what you mean, FH. I hope this never happens. I think you're thinking along the lines of the rumors that secret elitist societies want to reduce the Earth's population to 500 million, from the 6 or 7 billion we have now. 

At the present I'm concerned about the new super viruses that we're seeing. The latest is called MERS, and it's highly resistant to antibiotics. As I said elsewhere, if the ultra rich bring the population down to 500 million, who will grow their food and build them their luxurious homes? I guess they will control who is left with threats of torture. But somehow I think they will have to wait until robotic technology reaches a point where robots can build homes and grow crops. We may be much closer to that than we think. I was super surprised to see the bionic arm in action. I didn't know we had the technology to connect a mechanical arm to the brain and have it move with brain impulses. But we do have it.

I'm hoping it all will boil down to what God is going to allow.

To go further I have to talk about fallen angels, and what I think they're doing. But I don't think we're supposed to discuss that. 

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network