christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kindness

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

birdinmypalm

birdinmypalm
  • 2 posts

Hello everyone!  I'm brand new here and this is my very first post. 

I wanted to say something... I've looked into other Christian communities in the past.  Looking for a good place to find friends and fellowship.  (I do belong to Facebook, but to tell you the truth, I'm a bit disenchanted with that place.  It just seems to invade everywhere we go on the net.)

In looking in on the various communities, I keep getting disappointed in so much ugliness that is so rampant on the internet.  It even invades so many of the Christian communities.  I don't want to hang out with other Christians just to argue with each other or to be faced with cruelty and ugliness.  Do you know what I mean? 

Today, in looking around in another attempt to find a good place to fellowship, a good place to meet good people, I came across this place.  I've been wandering around and visiting various forums and threads.  I see only kindness, love, and friendship here!  :group-hug: 

I hope you will all give eachother a fist bump, or high five, or whatever comes naturally.  I am really looking forward to getting to know you!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,311 posts

Welcome to Worthy   :thumbsup:

patticats

patticats

Advanced Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Welcome to Worthy!!

Hippie333

Hippie333

Veteran Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

WELCOME to Worthy!!!! If you get some free time...come visit us in the chat room as well !

MissPlaced_56

MissPlaced_56

Veteran Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Birdinmypalm,

Welcome to Worthy!!,We are so glad to have you here!

Come visit us in "Chat",Sit a spell and enjoy the fellowship!

GBU(GOD BLESS YOU) Sister.

~~~MISS~~~

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Welcome, God bless you :)

birdinmypalm

birdinmypalm
  • 2 posts

Thanks everyone!  I'll stop by for a quick hello in Chat.

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Hi bird, and we do welcome you here.  When people get attacked here the moderators warn them, so while it does happen it is kept to the minimum.  All you have to do is report the offense.  But we do often disagree and discuss differences in the ways the Bible is interpreted or doctrines..  We also get to ask questions and witness to unbelievers about our faith in Christ.  So it is a pretty cool place.

Blessings

Willa

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,624 posts

Blessings Bird

Welcome to Worthy.......I am giving you a "hi" 5 :emot-wave: a high 5 to the gang :emot-highfive:  & a Worthy embrace to you :emot-hug: .......yes,there is a lot of love here & this place is truly a Blessing,Glory to God that He has lead you here.............you are in the right place!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,461 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,565 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,446 posts

Welcome~!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network