christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Religion of the Beast - Islam or not?

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,799 posts

There are many striking similarities between Islam and the End Times religion of the Beast. However, I'm still not sure whether or not I believe that Islam is the main player for this role. It's quite possible that Islam will cease to exist after the war of Ezekiel 38.

It could be that the End Times religion will share characteristics with Islam, but not actually be Islam.

But just for the record - here are the similarities:

1/ The Muslims believe that a messiah will appear in the End Times known as the Mahdi. He will rule the Earth alongside Prophet Isa (the fake Muslim Jesus) but only after defeating an enemy known as the Dajjal who Muslims refer to as the false Messiah.

After defeating Dajjal, Judaism and Christianity will be destroyed and the entire World will come under the rule of Islam after all non-believers have either been forced to convert to Islam or are killed.

This is a parallel to the book of Revelation. The Mahdi seems to be very similar to the Antichrist of Revelation and Isa would be the False Prophet of Revelation. Dajjal (whom Muslims believe to be a false prophet) has striking similarities to the real Jesus.The only difference in the Muslim version is that the Mahdi wins and Dajjal fails.

The prophet Mohammed had contact with Christians and Jews when he was devising the Q'uran. The Q'uran is based on falsified Bible stories. Could it be that Mohammed based his End Times prophecies on the book of Revelation but twisted the ending to make the bad guys win?

2/ The religion of the Beast will use beheading as a form of punishment according to Revelation. As Islam is the only religion whose scriptures actually endorse beheading as a form of punishment then Islam fits the bill here. Even in this day and age beheading is a popular form of execution in the Muslim World.

3/ Those who do not take the mark will not be able to buy or sell. Under Islamic rule non-Muslims (referred to as Dhimmis) were traditionally restricted in what they could buy and sell. In extreme cases, buying and selling became almost impossible.

4/ After killing the two witnesses, the bodies will not be allowed any burial, but after three and a half days they rise from the dead anyway.

Muslims believe that their dead should be buried as quickly as possible after certain rituals have been carried out. To leave a body unburied for too long is disrespectful as it does not allow for quick passage through Hell before reaching paradise. It is said that every Muslim has to pass through Hell before they arrive in paradise, the exception being those who are martyred in jihad who receive a free pass straight to heaven.

Muslims often insult their enemies by delaying or completely preventing the burial of their dead.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,511 posts

The antichrist will set himself above God.......   no Muslim would ever accept  any human as above Allah....    just something to ponder.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,799 posts

The antichrist will set himself above God.......   no Muslim would ever accept  any human as above Allah....    just something to ponder.

They might if they believe that he is the Mahdi. He does not have to set himself above God directly. By merely claiming that he is some sort of messiah, he is setting himself above God (in God's eyes anyway) but to everybody else he is just a messenger.

The Mahdi will be like the Beast. It is the Muslim Jesus (Isa) who will fulfill the role of the false prophet. This Muslim Jesus will not pretend to be God, he will merely claim to be an ordinary man, just another prophet like Mohammed. The Muslims believe that Jesus was just an ordinary man anyway. The only difference this time is that unlike Mohammed this false prophet will be able to perform a few little miracles, just for show - such as bringing fire down from the Sky.

There is also the other possibility that Islam will be all but destroyed after the Ezekiel 38 war and distraught Muslims will turn to the Religion of the Beast instead because its similarities to Islam will satisfy their longing for a god that is similar and will fill the spiritual (Satanic) vacuum that they now have in their hearts.

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,598 posts

They might if they believe that he is the Mahdi. He does not have to set himself above God directly. By merely claiming that he is some sort of messiah, he is setting himself above God (in God's eyes anyway) but to everybody else he is just a messenger.

The Mahdi will be like the Beast. It is the Muslim Jesus (Isa) who will fulfill the role of the false prophet. This Muslim Jesus will not pretend to be God, he will merely claim to be an ordinary man, just another prophet like Mohammed. The Muslims believe that Jesus was just an ordinary man anyway. The only difference this time is that unlike Mohammed this false prophet will be able to perform a few little miracles, just for show - such as bringing fire down from the Sky.

There is also the other possibility that Islam will be all but destroyed after the Ezekiel 38 war and distraught Muslims will turn to the Religion of the Beast instead because its similarities to Islam will satisfy their longing for a god that is similar and will fill the spiritual (Satanic) vacuum that they now have in their hearts.

You lay out a very strong case here, O.W.  I believe islam is satan's very own 'religion' and, if not the religion of the Beast, it's a viable precurser. 

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts

Blessings Oakwood

Well,I don't see any buddhist looking to persecute anyone in the name of buddism ,I don't see any new agers attempting to "convert or die',I do not see any other religion fitting the bill at this present time but perhaps any religion can evolve into something as violent (ummm,should I dare say?)I could kind of see catholicism getting crazy in the future,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I don't know?No clue but it sure does seem to look like islam,especially with your comparatives

With love-in Christ,Kwik

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,754 posts

Blessings Oakwood

Well,I don't see any buddhist looking to persecute anyone in the name of buddism ,

http://www.christian...r-friend-46650/

http://www.bbc.com/n...gazine-22356306

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts

Blessings Sheba

Well Sis,,,,,,,I guess that  showed me?LOL    I had no idea they had violent buddhists,monks no less!!!!!  I suppose there are extremists in any religion,huh? And like I said.....,any religion can end up evolving into something other than whatever it is now.

Thanks for sharing those articles,I don't know how you find all these tidbits

Have a wonderful evening & God Bless you !                                                                       With much love,Kwik

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,754 posts

Blessings Sheba

Well Sis,,,,,,,I guess that  showed me?LOL    I had no idea they had violent buddhists,monks no less!!!!!  I suppose there are extremists in any religion,huh? And like I said.....,any religion can end up evolving into something other than whatever it is now.

Thanks for sharing those articles,I don't know how you find all these tidbits

Have a wonderful evening & God Bless you !                                                                       With much love,Kwik

I happened to remember reading about some incidents. There are many more too. 

Diatheosis

Diatheosis

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

It's remarkable how certain characteristics attached to Mahdi resemble those of the Anti-christ. Interestingly, I remember having heard some Iranian religious leader  recently claimed Mahdi would appear in Iran in near future. Credibility for the claim? Wait and see. I think it was due to the Mahdi being born to a MALE that they men in Islam should wear those baggy pants, so they will capture the messiah. For the sake of that poor man, too, I hope their prophecy will not fulfill. Correct me if I am wrong about this, please. I remember someone having said that at the university during a class.

Personally, I tend to see the false prophet could be the new age teacher, mayatrea, the world teacher. The Theosophical society already tried to sell us Krishnamurti as the second coming of Christ hundred years ago which caused quite a stir at a time. Rudolf Steiner, whom they asked to be their "John the Baptist" left their ranks after he figured out it had gotten too bizarre (later on he founded antroposophy, the source of Steiner-schools etc.). Strange enough, Krishnamurti himself withdrew at the crucial moment, leaving the theosophical society with Helena Blavatsky and others explain the media of the day what had happened. They took Krishnamurti at a very young age to train him (to expose him to the demonic). Of course, theosophical society later on became the source of most of the occult new age stuff in the west, advocating re-incarnation and combining every which tale and mytology into their "ancient wisdom" interpretation, explaining everything while answering nothing really. The publishing house called originally founded as Luficer Trust was changed to Lucis Trust after the confusion due to the name. It is still the publishing house for much of the new age books sold today. In addition, there exists a strange connection to the UN under the program the World Goodwill ( http://www.lucistrus.../world_goodwill ). So speculating about the chances of the new age  movement serving as the tool of the coming deception is not completely pulled out of the hat. They apparently still have gurus at UN and under the idea of dialogue between religions they have a permanent seat at the UN meetings. Go figure, folks who claim that Satan is our true God shouldn't be allowed into the world politics if you ask me. But I guess it serves the devil quite a bit, in addition the international affairs is about world domination and not about bringing the world peace about.

I bring this up only as another perspective to the OT and Islam.

We may not have yet seen the actual form of the spiritual deception. Due to the ekumenia steams and new age, as well as dialogue between religions might well produce a new global religion which every one were accept. At least, I believe this might be the plan of Satan, which does not mean it will successfully be carried out as such.

Islam does play a strong role nevertheless, and hopefully it will not be understood too late how much rope we've given them.

I think if we ever get to the point, utilizing some 3D technology or other deceptive equipment, people might actually be quite easily distracted to believe whatever they are being told. Out of fear and awe. Experiences are powerful a thing. Jesus showing Himself to muslims in dreams and visions is enough to make them convert, although it has to do with His spiritual presence as well. But due to same kind of experiences people are opening themselves to the occult. That's why it is vital to receive the Holy Spirit as a Christian to be born again of the Spirit. Without the living power of God we are otherwise no different in this sense from the people believing in the mythologies and fairy tales, except what we believe in is true in itself. But the reason and the way we would then believe, differs not too much. It's the living faith which distinguishes believers from rest of the flock. That's the only thing which helped the early believers to go through the oppression of the time, as well as for those who have to do it today, in muslim countries whilst we offer and share our land with the children of allah.

May God grand us wisdom to see through the end time deception, and make His Truth be known.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,799 posts

Blessings Oakwood

Well,I don't see any buddhist looking to persecute anyone in the name of buddism ,

http://www.christian...r-friend-46650/

http://www.bbc.com/n...gazine-22356306

There's a big difference here.  Buddhism does not endorse indiscriminate killings, Muslim scriptures do.

What Buddhists actually do is up to them and is their own responsibility only.

The BBC article is biased. Muslims have been attacking Buddhists for years. Only now that the Buddhists have decided to fight back and have declared open war on Muslims do the BBC finally decide to report on it. Notice too that this BBC article attacks Christians as well. If you read it properly you will see this. The BBC are disgusting!

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,812 posts

I don't know if Islam is the religion of beast.   But I do know that Islam is a beast and that Islam is, for all intents and purposes, the worship of Satan.  Muslims are satanists.  They worship the devil  Allah has all Satan's evil attributes and that is why Islam needs to be condemned.

Mohammed was a false prophet, a violent, murderous, demonically possessed psychopath and a pedophile.  If Mohammed were alive today, he would belong in a strait jacket in a maximum security prison and kept away from the public eye.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts

Blessings Oakwood.....

I really don't think any Christian could disagree with Shiloh.......Islam is indeed,a beast,,,,a religion that worships satan boldly & openly.

King James Bible
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.                                         Matthew 12:30

All religions that do not worship the God of Abraham ,Isaac & Jacob -serve the devil but most are subtle & insidious    I know they are all evil but can I say Islam seems to be the worst evil,does that make sense?

With love in Christ,Kwik

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,799 posts

Blessings Oakwood.....

I really don't think any Christian could disagree with Shiloh.......Islam is indeed,a beast,,,,a religion that worships satan boldly & openly.

King James Bible
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.                                         Matthew 12:30

All religions that do not worship the God of Abraham ,Isaac & Jacob -serve the devil but most are subtle & insidious    I know they are all evil but can I say Islam seems to be the worst evil,does that make sense?

With love in Christ,Kwik

You're right. Islam is the worst.

I don't wish to sound as if I'm defending Hinduism and Buddhism but they both date back to Ancient times. They are both pre-crucifixion beliefs before Jesus offered us the gift of salvation whereas Islam is only 1400 years old. Mohammed had no excuse. He was fully aware of the Christian message and he chose to twist it.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,511 posts

Blessings Oakwood.....

King James Bible

With love in Christ,Kwik

It's the worst out in the public view, however, the New Age that came from the Theosophical Society that stemmed the Nazi dark side is actually worse.   It is my personal opinion that will be the end time one world religion. 

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts

Blessings other one...........

Well,it is all evil but I can understand why you believe it(blatant occultism ,I think)...............Honestly,I do not count anything out,,,,they are all contenders?

With love-in Christ,Kwik

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,754 posts

I think the end times religion isnt here yet. I think it will be a mix of all sorts of vile things.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,799 posts

I think the end times religion isnt here yet. I think it will be a mix of all sorts of vile things.

I can see your point, the End Times religion will probably have to appeal to a wide range of sins and sinners, in order for them to fall for it in the first place (sexual depravity, homosexuality, drug-taking and so on). Islam does not fit the bill here as it is incredibly strict about such things.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,511 posts

I can see your point, the End Times religion will probably have to appeal to a wide range of sins and sinners, in order for them to fall for it in the first place (sexual depravity, homosexuality, drug-taking and so on). Islam does not fit the bill here as it is incredibly strict about such things.

That, and the fact that the instant that the antichrist declared himself above Allah, there would be a thousand Jihadists on his case instantly.   Someone has already said it in the thread that they thought that Ezekiel 38 would be the end of Islam and I tend to agree.....   I think it was here that someone said it...

Diatheosis

Diatheosis

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Might be that Islam is played out as to cause stir towards one world religion, due to all the violence done by its advocates. There of course are many common muslims who are not that intentionally involved in the evil aspects of it, but because of the collective nature this religion has, it is proven very difficult to reject the will of the community, controlled by the religious elite well aware of their actual motifs.

I was thinking recently about the decrease of the authority of religion (Christianity especial), in Europe and western culture idolizing countries. The change that occurred between the church and the state probably could be due to general awareness of the questionable nature of colonialism and such. As it (Christianity) could not be used anymore for those kinds of purposes, it was trashed out and watered down by the heritage of the Enlightenment and the rise of materialism.

The Theosophical Society came just in time to offer yet another portion of deception for those willing to see the spiritual nature of this reality. As times changed, the 'ascended masters' of shamballa and whatnot became the admirals of the galactic federation, just convincingly to back up the rising amount of UFO phenomena and deep space research.

The very recent development has made me consider certain aspects of scientific progress, linked to trans-humanism. Apparently the current trend is to lead those believing in the power of science to a conviction of our chances to live forever purely with technological advancement (DNA-modification, cyborg usage and nanotech), whilst those spiritually awake are led astray with the occult made seen good in the light of white magic and other kind of heroic psychic powers used for our liberation.

Whatever the religion of the beast might be, it has to promise people quite a deal with little effort to get that. New Age is pretty adept in that; from the re-incarnation doctrine of chances getting born as a roach being higher than human, they twisted the idea all 'spiritually awake' (sucking up to what the CIA run new age sites and others promote) are actually enlightened beings, and since all is one, every human being is equal to God. I often question this idea by asking them to create something of thin air, which should be something God is capable doing of. So far none has succeeded, although I know those deeply involved with the occult could actually be able to come with something. The devil knows the rules of physics and how to bend some of them. Material is basically vibrant energy, and science learns more and more about how different levels of it can be dealt with. It's not that big deal once you understand it, and that's why we must bring up the name of Jesus each and every time we confess a 'miracle'.

So I don't know either what's the actual outcome of this play. Quite a different scene would actually be the involvement of the UFO linked stuff. All I know, is the new age thinking is master at twisting things into their own image, and everything can be explained away. Gnostic philosophies are admired a lot by their ranks. Being demon infested doctrine, everything which does not make Jesus the Son of God with capital letters, promote crucifixion and release the power of the Holy Spirit is good for them.

Standing on the right side of the fence is clever. Their problem is, they deny the fence; good and bad are just two side of the same coin, which makes Lucifer a good guy (something the Theosophical Society openly declares a number of times). This should ring the bells, but today people are getting so brain washed by media that they actually often prefer to be cool and have this dark appeal.The poor sheep not knowing the real shepherd, led to the butcher voluntarily. 

God equip us with the discernment. Now more than ever before we need it.

JustinM

JustinM

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,387 posts

There are many striking similarities between Islam and the End Times religion of the Beast. However, I'm still not sure whether or not I believe that Islam is the main player for this role.

I am inclined to disagree with this theory.  I think muhamed was illiterate and stupid and a liar, and that he was only successful because of how brutal he was to his enemies.

I believe the reason why the end times 1 world religion looks so much like islam, is because people compare Revelations to what was written about the mahdi in the quran and people shouldn't do that.  The quran was written centuries after the Apostle John wrote it on Patmos.  Which means that was plenty of time for it to circulate, muhamed was very familiar with it no doubt and while trying to legitimize his newly created religion, had to mix a little truth and fiction together to fool people more ignorant than him into joining his cult.

The strategy is very similiar to how tyrants and despots take over societies today.  They use just enough fiction to convince you to follow them, once the hook is in, the truth is increasingly marginalized, until it is no longer tolerated.  How much truth exists in our society today?  How much of it is tolerated?

Islam is fearsome and its followers have a zealotry that are unmatched with their proselytization.  But, I think it is a means to an end.  I think most of the world will fall for a truly peaceful religion once they see how evil and terrifying islam has become.  It may just be the boogeyman that the world has needed to unite behind to stop.  Only time will see how this unfolds.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network