christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Absolute PROOF Jesus is God by knowing helicopters exactly described i

* * * - - 2 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
77 replies to this topic

rontiger

rontiger
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Many Bible prophecy experts(for over 45 years), believe Revelation 9:1-10 is a vivid and amazingly accurate description of a military attack helicopter.

Let me also tell you we have papyrus copies of the book of Revelation from AD 150.  I hope you realize that is only about 30 years after it's author,Apostle John died!

And just to get an objective opinion of this view, I spoke to several professional engineers who graduated from some of the best universities. These brilliant engineers agreed that Revelation 9:1-10 is a true description of a modern-day and futuristic helicopters.

Before I show why Revelation 9's opening half  is in detail talking about a chopper, I need to tell you of Revelation 9 verse 16 .

Here in Rev. 9 verse 16, the number 200 000 000 -two hundred million - is used to number the military troops that are to the east of the Euphrates River. You have to realize the entire Roman Empire of Apostle John's time did not have that many regular people, much less soldiers!!! 2 hundred million  was about three-quarters of  the population of the whole world at that time [according to some estimates], so how could John know that   today   those countries to the east of the Euphrates River can easily put together two hundred million soldiers?. Only our God Jesus could have known this over 1950 years ago and He revealed it to John.

Now back to the ............... choppers.

Just do a web image search of the "Mil Mi 25 Helicopter" (this copter is in over 60 countries) and you will see why Bible prophecy experts and some of the smartest engineers in the world know that Revelation 9:1-10 is a real description of a helicopter given to us by the Apostle John, through the revelation of Almighty Jesus - over 1950 years ago!

I will briefly show why Revelation 9:1-10 describes an helicopter:

Notice Apostle John is always using the term "something like" or "as" when comparing the " locust's" ( which sort of is related to grasshoppers) features to:

{First I would like to point out the   entire context   of Revelation 9 (see verse 7 and 16 : horses and horseman are the ancient terms for military vehicles and soldiers) is war and military in nature.}

Bible's Revelation 9:

1)VERSE 4: This a type of present-day or futuristic chemical or bio-chemical weapon - it only hurts people not vegetation. Military helicopters around the world do use and carry these weapons today.

2)VERSE 2: military helicopters kick up a huge amount of dust, sand, and debris by the power of their spinning propeller blades. This is what Apostle John saw and he calls it smoke. In fact if the special motor oil is stressed in battle , military helicopters will also give off a lot of smoke too.

Furthermore, when they are shooting rockets and/or gaseous bio-chemical weapons, these military helicopters produce  massive amount of smoke.

3) VERSE 3: the "Mil Mi 25 Helicopter" looks exactly like a locust! One TOP professional research engineer was shocked,[ and he also agreed John was correct]  how exactly John's words describe the modern attack copters!

4)VERSE 7: the MIL MI 25 Helicopter has a light(certain of the purest gold can look white-like in the sun) crown above it's propellers. I have seen another helicopter with a yellow-gold "crown " over it's propellers -"head".

In the future they will put more radar or armor  "crowns" above the propeller blades.

5)VERSE 8: Jewish women,( according to actual 1900 year old corpses- with the women's hair still preserved )  braided their flowing locks of hair with 4 or 5 large, very long braids. This is why John is comparing the helicopter's propeller blades to "something like" women's hair. John is spot on right again.

6)VERSE 7:(forgive me for not covering verses in order, but I have not got this from a book, but months of research, sometimes spending hours consulting with the best engineers in the world  -so please share this ,thanks friends.)

CONT:. VERSE 7: John says the locusts had faces "like" men.   Note: John is not saying the locusts "had" the faces men, but rather "like" or "as" faces men. This refers to the helicopter pilot and/or the front's shape of the MIL MI 25 helicopter's cockpit and air intake areas.

7)VERSE 9: The fact that John said breastplates (armor) of iron was STUNNING to the engineers I consulted. Remember we have copies of the Book of Revelation from the year 150 A.D. !  Incredibly, military helicopters are using more and more steel( steel is mostly made of iron) in it's composition !!!!! This by itself can prove the Bible is written with the pure inspiration of Almighty God.

8)VERSE 8: Teeth like lion. Many military helicopters will have "teeth " painted on the front area. The MIL MI 25 actually has two giant" lion-like" teeth below it's front tip for some camera or other electronic equipment.

9)VERSE 9: The "locusts" made the sound "like" many horse-drawn chariots! Think about it: this exactly the sound a modern military attack helicopter makes!

10)VERSE 10: The " locusts"' had "tails something like those of scorpions". The Apostle John described accurately the tail part of many military copters. Even the small propellers in the back of a helicopter looks like the "stinger" of a scorpion.

In closing I would like to say that even one of the smartest people who ever lived, mathematician Bernhard Riemann  believed that Jesus rose from the dead and is Almighty God. So did the super-brilliant math genius Leonhard Euler and physicist Michael Faraday(you could not use any of the appliances in your house without Faraday).

You can 100 per cent know that Jesus Christ was crucified, rose again on the 3rd day and He is All-Powerful. No one will have any excuses in case Jesus of Nazareth returns in the next second, because there are many evidences for this.

Thank you for reading this. And please share this info.

Sincerely, Rony.

Edited by rontiger, 21 June 2014 - 10:53 PM.

Capp

Capp
  • 1 posts

What an interesting article, I also have thought of todays technology has part of prophecy.

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,598 posts

Interesting stuff.   I don't really see the connection between helicopters and Revelation but I do agree that Jesus is, undeniably, God.  And welcome to Worthy. 

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,517 posts

Many Bible prophecy experts(for over 45 years), believe Revelation 9:1-10 is a vivid and amazingly accurate description of a military attack helicopter.

Let me also tell you we have papyrus copies of the book of Revelation from AD 150.  I hope you realize that is only about 30 years after it's author,Apostle John died!

And just to get an objective opinion of this view, I spoke to several professional engineers who graduated from some of the best universities. These brilliant engineers agreed that Revelation 9:1-10 is a true description of a modern-day and futuristic helicopters.

Before I show why Revelation 9's opening half  is in detail talking about a chopper, I need to tell you of Revelation 9 verse 16 .

Here in Rev. 9 verse 16, the number 200 000 000 -two hundred million - is used to number the military troops that are to the east of the Euphrates River. You have to realize the entire Roman Empire of Apostle John's time did not have that many regular people, much less soldiers!!! 2 hundred million  was about three-quarters of  the population of the whole world at that time [according to some estimates], so how could John know that   today   those countries to the east of the Euphrates River can easily put together two hundred million soldiers?. Only our God Jesus could have known this over 1950 years ago and He revealed it to John.

Now back to the .... choppers.

Just do a web image search of the "Mil Mi 25 Helicopter" (this copter is in over 60 countries) and you will see why Bible prophecy experts and some of the smartest engineers in the world know that Revelation 9:1-10 is a real description of a helicopter given to us by the Apostle John, through the revelation of Almighty Jesus - over 1950 years ago!

I will briefly only show why Revelation 9:1-10 describes an helicopter:

Notice Apostle John is always using the term "something like" or "as" when comparing the " locust's" ( which sort of is related to grasshoppers) features to:

{First I would like to point out the entire context of Revelation 9 (see verse 7 and 16 : horses and horseman are the ancient terms for military vehicles and soldiers) is war and military in nature.}

Bible's Revelation 9:

1)VERSE 4: This a type of present-day or futuristic chemical or bio-chemical weapon - it only hurts people not vegetation. Military helicopters around the world do use and carry these weapons today.

2)VERSE 2: military helicopters kick up a huge amount of dust, sand, and debris by the power of their spinning propeller blades. This is what Apostle John saw and he calls it smoke. In fact if the special motor oil is stressed in battle , military helicopters will also give of a lot of smoke too.

Furthermore, when they are shooting rockets and/or gaseous bio-chemical weapons, these military helicopters produce a massive amount of smoke.

3) VERSE 3: the "Mil Mi Helicopter" looks exactly like a locust! One top engineer was shocked how exactly John's words describe the modern attack copters!

4)VERSE 7: the MIL MI 25 Helicopter has a light(certain of the purest gold can look white-like in the sun) crown above it's propellers. I have seen another helicopter with a yellow-gold "crown " over it's propellers -"head".

In the future they will put more radar or armor  "crowns" above the propeller blades.

5)VERSE 8: Jewish women,( according to actual 1900 year old corpses- with the women's hair still preserved )  braided their with 4 or 5 large, very long braids. This is why John is comparing the helicopter's propeller blades to "something like" women's hair. John is spot on right again.

6)VERSE 7:(forgive me for not covering verses in order, but I have not got this from a book, but months of research, sometimes spending hours consulting with the best engineers in the world  -so please share this ,thanks.)

CONT:. VERSE 7: John says the locusts had faces "like" men.   Note: John is not saying the locusts "had" the faces men, but rather "like" or "as" faces men. This refers to the helicopter pilot and/or the front shape of the MIL MI 25 helicopter's cockpit and air intake areas.

7)VERSE 9: The fact that John said breastplates (armor) of iron was STUNNING to the engineers I consulted. Remember we have copies of the Book of Revelation from the year 150 A.D. !  Incredibly, military helicopters are using more and more steel( steel is mostly made of iron) in it's composition !!!!! This by itself can prove the Bible is written with the pure inspiration of Almighty God.

8)VERSE 8: Teeth like lion. Many military helicopters will have "teeth " painted on the front area. The MIL MI 25 actually has two giant" lion-like" teeth below it's front tip for some camera or other electronic equipment.

9)VERSE 9: The "locusts" made the sound "like" many horse-drawn chariots! Think about it: this exactly the sound a modern military attack helicopter makes!

10)VERSE 10: The " locusts"' had "tails something like those of scorpions". The Apostle John described accurately the tail part of many military copters. Even the small propellers in the back of a helicopter looks like the "stinger" of a scorpion.

In closing I would like to say that even one of the smartest people who ever lived, mathematician Bernhard Riemann  believed that Jesus rose from the dead and is Almighty God. So did the super-brilliant math genius Leonhard Euler and physicist Michael Faraday(you could not use any of the appliances in your house without Faraday).

You can 100 per cent know that Jesus Christ was crucified, rose again on the 3rd day and He is All-Powerful. No one will have any excuses after they pass away because there are many evidences for this. Thank you for reading this.

Sincerely, Rony.

You can 100 per cent know that Jesus Christ was crucified, rose again on the 3rd day and He is All-Powerful.

Rony I know this because the Word tells me, and the Holy Spirit is with me.

We don't need helicopters to tell us that. When you share the gospel, use the gospel. you don't have to "prove" it by "fitting" stuff into the Word.

God Bless. 

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,598 posts

You can 100 per cent know that Jesus Christ was crucified, rose again on the 3rd day and He is All-Powerful.

Rony I know this because the Word tells me, and the Holy Spirit is with me.

We don't need helicopters to tell us that. When you share the gospel, use the gospel. you don't have to "prove" it by "fitting" stuff into the Word.

God Bless. 

Amen to that. 

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,637 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Helicopter+Cartoon.jpg

OldSchool2

OldSchool2

• Worthy Writers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
My late father retired from a major manufacturer of "choppers" in the town I now live, but though Igor Sikorski -- who has been described as a (Russian Orthodox) Christian mystic -- invented the helicopter, I don't think associating attack helicopters, or any other modern invention with Revelations will help further the cause of Christ.

Frankly, this kind of biblical speculation can just as easily come from Nostradamus devotees as it can from readers of dispensationalist author Harold Lee "Hal" Lindsey.

Hall7

Hall7

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
Come to think of it the windows of helicopters kind of look like grasshopper eyes. Interesting, I was wondering what kind of creatures these giant locusts talked about in Revelation were. Makes sense it could very well be Military helicopters.

Hall7

Hall7

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
And welcome.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

Blessings Everyone....

Wow,won't they be surprised if giant locusts literally show up on the scene-lol     I wouldn't! I don't know if Revelation will unfold literally,symbolically or what have you but anything is possible! Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

please_pray_for_me

please_pray_for_me
  • Members *
  • 21 posts

My understanding is that Revelation belongs in a specific genre of work called Apocalyptic writings, which are typically poetic and use hyperbolic imagery to stress a greater point. John was writing in a historical time, and as such Revelation is a historical work about that time, not about modern military weaponry.

giggling appy

giggling appy

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts
Bible's Revelation 9:

the problem I see with this is that chemicals or helicopters cannot differentiate between believers and unbelievers. Verse 2 says the smoke came from the pit, not from the creatures. However I do see these creatures being something very demonic in nature.

Rev. 9:2

And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit.

Rev. 9:4

They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

Blessings Giggling!

Hi,good to see you ,haven't seen you in a bit ,perhaps we just have not crossed paths lately.In any case it truly is nice,,,,,Praise the Lord!

As far as the helicopters not having any recognition of anyone,it does take men to operate them & they can differentiate,just saying(not that I believe it should be helicopters as the OP suggests?)Possibility of course but everything is speculation in my opinion

With love-in Christ,Kwik

rontiger

rontiger
  • Members
  • 11 posts

thanks all for reading and replies.

Rony

Hall7

Hall7

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
Cojanmnimoyalesdije.jpg

GiantLocust.jpg

Personally I can see it. Ever seen a Grasshopper fly? The wings appear as helicopter rotating blades. Look at the Helicopter's tail, it does look like a Scorpion tail as Rontiger mentioned.

Hall7

Hall7

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Bible's Revelation 9:

the problem I see with this is that chemicals or helicopters cannot differentiate between believers and unbelievers. Verse 2 says the smoke came from the pit, not from the creatures. However I do see these creatures being something very demonic in nature.

Rev. 9:2
And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit.

Rev. 9:4
They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

Rev 9:2 Could describe an underground Military base?
Rev 9:4 "Who do "not" have the seal of God on their forehead?" Meaning they will harm "ungodly" people. Hm Could it mean war against Muslims?

OldSchool2

OldSchool2

• Worthy Writers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Cojanmnimoyalesdije.jpg

GiantLocust.jpg

Personally I can see it. Ever seen a Grasshopper fly? The wings appear as helicopter rotating blades. Look at the Helicopter's tail, it does look like a Scorpion tail as Rontiger mentioned.

I hope you're being sarcastic.

I've killed scorpions in Saudi and their curled-up tails don't look like anything on a helicopter; further, neither of them look anything like grasshoppers.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,517 posts

My understanding is that Revelation belongs in a specific genre of work called Apocalyptic writings, which are typically poetic and use hyperbolic imagery to stress a greater point. John was writing in a historical time, and as such Revelation is a historical work about that time, not about modern military weaponry.

Your understanding, lacking the working of the Holy Spirit on your heart, is mistaken.

Revelation tells of the second coming of Christ, of the end for unbelievers and the beginning for those found worthy.

I will agree with you though, that helicopters are a stretch. One could find some of the same "weapons" in the old testament in Ezekiel.

Care to tell me how the prophecies of Isaiah were realized on the birth, and death of Christ? Was he also writing in "historical time"?  

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,971 posts

Now back to the ............... choppers.

I will briefly show why Revelation 9:1-10 describes an helicopter:

{First I would like to point out the   entire context   of Revelation 9 (see verse 7 and 16 : horses and horseman are the ancient terms for military vehicles and soldiers) is war and military in nature.}

Bible's Revelation 9:

2)VERSE 2: military helicopters kick up a huge amount of dust, sand, and debris by the power of their spinning propeller blades. This is what Apostle John saw and he calls it smoke. In fact if the special motor oil is stressed in battle , military helicopters will also give off a lot of smoke too.

Furthermore, when they are shooting rockets and/or gaseous bio-chemical weapons, these military helicopters produce  massive amount of smoke.

3) VERSE 3: the "Mil Mi 25 Helicopter" looks exactly like a locust! One TOP professional research engineer was shocked,[ and he also agreed John was correct]  how exactly John's words describe the modern attack copters!

5)VERSE 8: Jewish women,( according to actual 1900 year old corpses- with the women's hair still preserved )  braided their flowing locks of hair with 4 or 5 large, very long braids. This is why John is comparing the helicopter's propeller blades to "something like" women's hair. John is spot on right again.

6)VERSE 7:(forgive me for not covering verses in order, but I have not got this from a book, but months of research, sometimes spending hours consulting with the best engineers in the world  -so please share this ,thanks friends.)

CONT:. VERSE 7: John says the locusts had faces "like" men.   Note: John is not saying the locusts "had" the faces men, but rather "like" or "as" faces men. This refers to the helicopter pilot and/or the front's shape of the MIL MI 25 helicopter's cockpit and air intake areas.

You can 100 per cent know that Jesus Christ was crucified, rose again on the 3rd day and He is All-Powerful. No one will have any excuses in case Jesus of Nazareth returns in the next second, because there are many evidences for this.

Thank you for reading this. And please share this info.

Sincerely, Rony.

Very interesting story ,I'm sorry some people are so negative about your explaining ,it could be very well be like that.

The most important thing to me is Jesus Christ is Lord and He know's our future and He has a plan of getting there,all you have to do is look at the news and there it is around around us,Jesus is coming back soon!

Hall7

Hall7

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Cojanmnimoyalesdije.jpgGiantLocust.jpgPersonally I can see it. Ever seen a Grasshopper fly? The wings appear as helicopter rotating blades. Look at the Helicopter's tail, it does look like a Scorpion tail as Rontiger mentioned.

I hope you're being sarcastic.I've killed scorpions in Saudi and their curled-up tails don't look like anything on a helicopter; further, neither of them look anything like grasshoppers.

I'm not being sarcastic. I see the same as Rontiger does.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network