christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

gigman7

gigman7

• PipPip
  • 168 posts

New here. I'm hoping there is a lot of activity. The old forum I am on doesn't get a lot of activity and what little it does, people don't seem to know a lot. Here to try something new.  God Bless!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,457 posts

Blessings gigman

Welcome to Worthy.......yes,it is pretty active here.....not as busy on the weekends it seems(Saturday & Sunday)..... you will be surprised at how quickly the replies get  posted-Praise the Lord!       God Bless you & I believe you will be happy that the Lord has lead you here,Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Hi, welcome to worthy.

gigman7

gigman7

• PipPip
  • 168 posts

Blessings gigman

Welcome to Worthy.......yes,it is pretty active here.....not as busy on the weekends it seems(Saturday & Sunday)..... you will be surprised at how quickly the replies get  posted-Praise the Lord!       God Bless you & I believe you will be happy that the Lord has lead you here,Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you. I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone.

gigman7

gigman7

• PipPip
  • 168 posts

Hi, welcome to worthy.

Thank you.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,112 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

gigman7

gigman7

• PipPip
  • 168 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

Thanks!

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Hi, gigman. Welcome to Worthy! If you're looking for lively activity in a forum-related format, Worthy has it! No doubt you've seen all the categories there are... A topic for everyone's interest... I see at this point, you're 2 posts away for official membership status. How easy is that? 5 posts gives you access to the forums. However, we have a chat room and you do not need to be a member for entry there. I couldn't help but notice 'gig' in your user name. Are you perhaps a musician? The only other term I know for gig is: capturing bull frogs, for their legs... A European and American delicacy, especially popular in the southern states. I'll admit to have been brave enough to try a pair! LOL They were good, I must say. Anyway, I'm certain you'll enjoy the site and ministry here... Again, welcome!

God bless you,

Shalom

David/BeauJangles

Edited by BeauJangles, 28 June 2014 - 05:55 PM.

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,548 posts

Welcome gigman in the name of the Lord Jesus.  We are so glad to have you here.  We also have a chat room and you are welcome anytime.  God bless you and again welcome to Worthy.

Because He Lives!  Rustyangel

lil'misshope

lil'misshope
  • Members
  • 26 posts

HI :) Welcome to worthy!

gigman7

gigman7

• PipPip
  • 168 posts

Hi, gigman. Welcome to Worthy! If you're looking for lively activity in a forum-related format, Worthy has it! No doubt you've seen all the categories there are... A topic for everyone's interest... I see at this point, you're 2 posts away for official membership status. How easy is that? 5 posts gives you access to the forums. However, we have a chat room and you do not need to be a member for entry there. I couldn't help but notice 'gig' in your user name. Are you perhaps a musician? The only other term I know for gig is: capturing bull frogs, for their legs... A European and American delicacy, especially popular in the southern states. I'll admit to have been brave enough to try a pair! LOL They were good, I must say. Anyway, I'm certain you'll enjoy the site and ministry here... Again, welcome!

God bless you,

Shalom

David/BeauJangles

No, it's from a nickname in college. A friend of mine always called me that because I was the only one in our group of friends who would walk up to the girls and talk to them.

Yes, frog legs are good. I've had them many times. Have been frog giging a few times. Not in a while though.

It's great to be here.

gigman7

gigman7

• PipPip
  • 168 posts

By the way, I'm currently vacationing in the most beautiful place I have ever seen. Maui, Hawai'i.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,457 posts

Blessings gigman...

Maui is my favorite  place in the world,,,,a little piece of Heaven!Check out the "Road to Hana"....Oh my,there is so much to do & see.....of course the most popular attraction"Mt,Haleakala" which is like 10,000 feet high! Oh & the 7 Sacred pools -absolutely gorgeous!    I am getting all excited thinking about it-lol     Don't miss the breathtaking lavender farms at Ali'i Kula,Lahainas ,the 137yr old Banyon tree, the Hawaii Nature Center & the Iao Valley State Park.   Before I moved to Florida I wanted to move to Hawaii(Maui),I lived in NY & fellin love with Maui on vacation,,,,after that i kept going back & forth ....my dad talked me into Florida,it was more practical & he didn't want me so far away in the middle of the Pacific ocean,,,,,,,no regrets

Enjoy your vacation,go see all that good stuff and be Blessed ......Maui is one of Gods masterpieces,,,like a painting,Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,563 posts

Welcome~!

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,779 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

gigman7

gigman7

• PipPip
  • 168 posts

I can no longer start a new post. Why not?

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,112 posts

You just did , three minutes after your post on this forum    :thumbsup:

http://www.worthychr...s/#entry2125730

gigman7

gigman7

• PipPip
  • 168 posts

You just did , three minutes after this post  :thumbsup:

That was on a different page. The one I was trying to post on still won't let me. How do I become a "part of the ministry"?

http://www.worthychr...44-study-group/

Edited by gigman7, 10 July 2014 - 12:34 PM.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,112 posts

That was on a different page. The one I was trying to post on still won't let me. How do I become a "part of the ministry"?

"Only those part of the ministry can start topics in that forum, although anyone may reply to any topic started. "

gigman7

gigman7

• PipPip
  • 168 posts

"Only those part of the ministry can start topics in that forum, although anyone may reply to any topic started. "

How do I become a "part of the ministry"?

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network