Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

can anyone recommend a daily scripture desktop app for pc please?

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have used Bible Promise for many years, and it is exactly what I want, but  I have just changed computers and now it is not keeping the info that I have put in for a registered copy and I have to put the details in at every boot. I might be able to sort it, but if not, what is there out there which you might recommend?

Edited by pawz

Posted · Report post

Blessings paws,

Good morning to you and Praise the Lord!!!!! I use You Version  www.bible.com    & it has different plans ,one of which is Daily Devotions that gives you a daily verse of Scripture with a brief little commentary................it also has a "Bible in a Year Plan" & the Bible in any version you want

Bible Gateway & Thoughts About You also has daily Scripture verses but I like "You Version" 

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

The one kwik recommended is really good I have it on my ipad didn't know it was for desk top too.

Posted · Report post

it looks as if it would do, but I cannot find a download for PC running windows 7 :(

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0