christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

can anyone recommend a daily scripture desktop app for pc please?

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

pawz

pawz

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

I have used Bible Promise for many years, and it is exactly what I want, but  I have just changed computers and now it is not keeping the info that I have put in for a registered copy and I have to put the details in at every boot. I might be able to sort it, but if not, what is there out there which you might recommend?

Edited by pawz, 02 July 2014 - 04:25 AM.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,162 posts

Blessings paws,

Good morning to you and Praise the Lord!!!!! I use You Version  www.bible.com    & it has different plans ,one of which is Daily Devotions that gives you a daily verse of Scripture with a brief little commentary................it also has a "Bible in a Year Plan" & the Bible in any version you want

Bible Gateway & Thoughts About You also has daily Scripture verses but I like "You Version" 

With love-in Christ,Kwik

mystic428

mystic428
  • Members
  • 17 posts

The one kwik recommended is really good I have it on my ipad didn't know it was for desk top too.

pawz

pawz

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

it looks as if it would do, but I cannot find a download for PC running windows 7 :(

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network