christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Do you really love your pet

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

coheir

coheir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts
  • Interests:Hunt, Fish, shoot pool, snooker read kjv read Worthy

http://www.worthynew...~3/Xb8jj4YZfi8/

if so will also follow this lady

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,462 posts
  • Interests:Archery, painting, plants and animals, Medieval history

That's strange because I heard that dog food was edible for humans but cat food wasn't.

In my younger, wilder, pre-saved days, I remember going on a camping trip with friends. We'd been discussing cheap survival techniques, went to a local shop, bought some provisions and for a bet I ate half a can of  dog food. It didn't taste great but I felt fine.

A few years later I remember going to a party, raiding the fridge and in order to impress a girl I ate a couple of spoons of cat food. I threw up later on despite not having had that much to drink.

It was only later that I read that cat food was not safe for human consumption.

Maybe cat food today is different than it was thirty years ago.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,313 posts
  • Interests:Books, classics, Italian/French
    Languages.
    Music. Classical, Sacred,Opera.
    Philosophy, Poetry.
    Social Anthropology.

I would happily eat my pet's food.

My piranha lives on fillet steak and smoked salmon, he thinks he is a cat  :whistling:

His therapist is convinced that Benjamin is Welsh. 

:taped:

Omegaman

Omegaman

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:Bible, photography, travel, eBay :), things with engines, marine tropical fish, sailing on dry land, camping, Worthychatting, making things, learning, food lol, browsing the i-net, creating and hosting websites, these are a few of my favorite things.

Personally, I wish I could buy people biscuits and people kibble etc. I would like the idea of being able to buy relatively inexpensive food, that was based on nutritional needs, instead of being loaded with fats, salts, a sugars. It is a lot of work to eat healthy and convenient meals in my culture. Bring it!

coheir

coheir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

That's strange because I heard that dog food was edible for humans but cat food wasn't.

In my younger, wilder, pre-saved days, I remember going on a camping trip with friends. We'd been discussing cheap survival techniques, went to a local shop, bought some provisions and for a bet I ate half a can of  dog food. It didn't taste great but I felt fine.

A few years later I remember going to a party, raiding the fridge and in order to impress a girl I ate a couple of spoons of cat food. I threw up later on despite not having had that much to drink.

It was only later that I read that cat food was not safe for human consumption.

Maybe cat food today is different than it was thirty years ago.

I came close to trying it a couple times. She is claiming they use be best ingredients. one thing I liked was they refuse anything from China.

I never heard if dog and cat food was good or bad for people.

coheir

coheir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

My piranha lives on fillet steak and smoked salmon, he thinks he is a cat  :whistling:

oh yeah I could live on that too. I did not know one can own a live piranha, I knew a friend

that sold stuffed piranha, I still have mine.

coheir

coheir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Personally, I wish I could buy people biscuits and people kibble etc. I would like the idea of being able to buy relatively inexpensive food, that was based on nutritional needs, instead of being loaded with fats, salts, a sugars. It is a lot of work to eat healthy and convenient meals in my culture. Bring it!

I have read that the U.S. government has strict rules about what to feed animals that are to be sold for food. I doubt it would be the same for pets. I too would like to buy inexpensive food,

I just came from the store and it seems everything  continues to go up.

Wildstar

Wildstar

• PipPip
  • 142 posts

google ultimate meal from ultimate life

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,587 posts
  • Interests:Church, spending time with the family, Hunting, Fishing, shooting, camping, anything outdoors really, occasionally dabling in the finer arts of computers.
Dog and cat food both are edible by humans. Cheap stuff is a variety if meat and grains expensive more meat. Just nasty tasting is all.

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:praising the Lord. Writing, computers
I guess you would eat anything if hungry enough.

ladypeartree

ladypeartree

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,576 posts

My dogs are fed a raw diet ... raw meat, fish, fruit and veg .... have no problem eating their food but may I cook the meat and fish first please ???????

Maybe he is not a piranha but a cat fish ??????

If he was Welsh he would be too big to fit your fish tank ...when have you ever seen a whale small enough to fit in a house ??????

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network