Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do you really love your pet

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

That's strange because I heard that dog food was edible for humans but cat food wasn't.

In my younger, wilder, pre-saved days, I remember going on a camping trip with friends. We'd been discussing cheap survival techniques, went to a local shop, bought some provisions and for a bet I ate half a can of  dog food. It didn't taste great but I felt fine.

A few years later I remember going to a party, raiding the fridge and in order to impress a girl I ate a couple of spoons of cat food. I threw up later on despite not having had that much to drink.

It was only later that I read that cat food was not safe for human consumption.

Maybe cat food today is different than it was thirty years ago.

Posted · Report post

I would happily eat my pet's food.

My piranha lives on fillet steak and smoked salmon, he thinks he is a cat  :whistling:

His therapist is convinced that Benjamin is Welsh. 

:taped:

Posted · Report post

Personally, I wish I could buy people biscuits and people kibble etc. I would like the idea of being able to buy relatively inexpensive food, that was based on nutritional needs, instead of being loaded with fats, salts, a sugars. It is a lot of work to eat healthy and convenient meals in my culture. Bring it!

Posted · Report post

That's strange because I heard that dog food was edible for humans but cat food wasn't.

In my younger, wilder, pre-saved days, I remember going on a camping trip with friends. We'd been discussing cheap survival techniques, went to a local shop, bought some provisions and for a bet I ate half a can of  dog food. It didn't taste great but I felt fine.

A few years later I remember going to a party, raiding the fridge and in order to impress a girl I ate a couple of spoons of cat food. I threw up later on despite not having had that much to drink.

It was only later that I read that cat food was not safe for human consumption.

Maybe cat food today is different than it was thirty years ago.

I came close to trying it a couple times. She is claiming they use be best ingredients. one thing I liked was they refuse anything from China.

I never heard if dog and cat food was good or bad for people.

Posted · Report post

My piranha lives on fillet steak and smoked salmon, he thinks he is a cat  :whistling:

oh yeah I could live on that too. I did not know one can own a live piranha, I knew a friend

that sold stuffed piranha, I still have mine.

Posted · Report post

Personally, I wish I could buy people biscuits and people kibble etc. I would like the idea of being able to buy relatively inexpensive food, that was based on nutritional needs, instead of being loaded with fats, salts, a sugars. It is a lot of work to eat healthy and convenient meals in my culture. Bring it!

I have read that the U.S. government has strict rules about what to feed animals that are to be sold for food. I doubt it would be the same for pets. I too would like to buy inexpensive food,

I just came from the store and it seems everything  continues to go up.

Posted · Report post

google ultimate meal from ultimate life

Posted · Report post

Dog and cat food both are edible by humans. Cheap stuff is a variety if meat and grains expensive more meat. Just nasty tasting is all.

Posted · Report post

I guess you would eat anything if hungry enough.

Posted · Report post

My dogs are fed a raw diet ... raw meat, fish, fruit and veg .... have no problem eating their food but may I cook the meat and fish first please ???????

Maybe he is not a piranha but a cat fish ??????

If he was Welsh he would be too big to fit your fish tank ...when have you ever seen a whale small enough to fit in a house ??????

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0