christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Let me introduce myself

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

Soulserf

Soulserf
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Hello, My names Melinda I joined the Christian forum cos I don't watch tv and spend my time on the lap top. I gave up tv about 3 yrs ago and don't miss it at all! I thought I would join more like minded peers and hopefully be an added benefit to the community.

coheir

coheir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

worthy welcome

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,502 posts

Hi Melinda and welcome to Worthy.

I still have TV but am very selective about what I watch.  So much garbage out there and a lot of the shows I won't even allow to be in my living room.

I even went as far as to remove every R rated movie in my DVD collection.  God tells us to guard our hearts and minds and we can't do that when we watch what I refer to as filth.

We also have a chat room that you can come into and find fellowship.  I'm one of the moderators in chat and I think you will enjoy it.

Again, we are so glad your here.  

Because He Lives!! Rustyangel. 

Wildstar

Wildstar

• PipPip
  • 158 posts

Me and you both Melinda.  I haven't watched television in years.  I am getting back into it though :)  I used to just read all day, play video games and listen to music, ha ha

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,107 posts

Welcome~!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,794 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Welcome to worthy

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts

Welcome to Worthy!!

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,326 posts

Welcome :)

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,659 posts

Welcome. I watch a lot of TV......

BeautyNotice

BeautyNotice
  • Members
  • 6 posts
Welcome! I rarely watch tv as well. If I do watch tv, it's maybe 5 hours or less per week and that's because I watched a movie or two.

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,229 posts
Hi, good to have you. I watch a lot of TV as well, but it is getting hard to find the oldies like Maverick and Perry Mason. Hubby watches a lot of old westerns.

coheir

coheir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Welcome! I rarely watch tv as well. If I do watch tv, it's maybe 5 hours or less per week and that's because I watched a movie or two.

Welcome to worthy I think you will like it a lot. I was hooked on tv for a long time have not owned one the last four

years.

BeautyNotice

BeautyNotice
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Welcome to worthy I think you will like it a lot. I was hooked on tv for a long time have not owned one the last four

years.

4 years!?! WOW!

Soulserf

Soulserf
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everybody. The tv decision just kinda happened, I worked a second shift job so I just never got to watch tv and than since I didn't miss it I figured why pollute my mind. I am a youtube junkie and I do movies but no tv. I try to be mindful of my energy intake. I don't do negative energy. 

Themessenger2014

Themessenger2014
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Hello im not much of a tv watcher as well. I came here as a shepard to feed the lords sheep.

Soulserf

Soulserf
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Think we are going to get along well, I am also a deep person. Sometimes I have to escape myself to come up for air. lol

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts
Hi melinda! Welcome! I don't like tv either. Everyone thinks I am insane. Hope you love it here! I do!

jmlusa2000

jmlusa2000

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

Hi. Welcome to worthy. :)

Rogstah

Rogstah
  • Members *
  • 6 posts

nice to meet you. welcome

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network