christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Flight and Generation Gap?

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,406 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, The Bible, Family, Discipleship, Friends, Israel, Movies

So on the way home I had a unique experience. It is always interesting to get to know people as you fly back and forth places. I sat next to a young lady who was going into the 7th grade and returning home after visiting her grandparents up north. After a brief conversation she put her headphones in her ears.

She then proceeded to text until we left the terminal.
She took about 60 self's during the 3 hour trip.
She played games on her iPhone while watching "Hunger Games" on her iPad.

I read my book.

Um… Generation gap?

firestormx

firestormx

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts

So on the way home I had a unique experience. It is always interesting to get to know people as you fly back and forth places. I sat next to a young lady who was going into the 7th grade and returning home after visiting her grandparents up north. After a brief conversation she put her headphones in her ears.

I read my book.

Um… Generation gap?

I have a 2 kids 1 going into the 8th grade and 1 going into the 7th grade in august. This sounds exactly like what they would do!

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,637 posts
  • Interests:Church, spending time with the family, Hunting, Fishing, shooting, camping, anything outdoors really, occasionally dabling in the finer arts of computers.

well-who wants to talk to the old guy in the seat next to ya? LOL jk. :D

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,107 posts
  • Interests:camping computers

I read my book.

Um… Generation gap?

Well, I can't fly so that would leave me out on that part, but if I didn't have to be the one driving, I'd be texting also and reading Worthy.   I'm a cutting edge oldie keeping up with the teens.......    but I don't do selfies.......    don't need any reminders of my age..

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network