There is an idea in Scripture that some will fare worse than others when it comes to Hell........
24 Nevertheless I say to you that it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for you.”
6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
I can see something in this.
This suggests that a person's works will decide how severe their punishment is.
1. At the second coming;This wicked system will be destroyed,only the true belivers resurrected in spirit form.
The rest of the survivors and the dead in their graves will be left as is.
2. The jews from the past and present and some living will be brought back to their own land,in the flesh.
which will be paradise(jerusalem).Only the remnant of the jews chosen by God.
The saints will rule over them,as kings and priests. And Jesus as king of kings.
This would be the kingdom of the saints,for one thousand years.The lion will eat straw.
3. The gentiles left,will multiply outside the square(kingdom),and so will the jews inside the square(paradise).
4.The jews taught christ by the saints,will also teach the gentiles out side.
many gentiles will accept Christ,But many also will not.
5.When the thousand years are past, satan will be let loose to draw the non believers of the gentiles outside,
to one place to attack the square(kingdom). They all will be destroyed by God himself this time.
This is the war of gog and magog.
Now all the wicked are dead;satan and his angels cast into the fire.
6.There are still many dead gentiles in the graves of all generations,and all religions.
They will be brought back to life; judged by their deeds(hearts).
The sheep placed on the right(the good hearted),and the goats on the left(the mean hearted).
The goats, cast in the fire;the sheep accepted,and changed into spirit form,and will join all the saints.
7. Now all the wicked are no more, all the saints will be God's children.
8. But the earth is still poluted on the suface, and under the earth.
The earth will be melted, and a new earth created. All the saints will be in heaven untill its done.
9. Then all will come down to the new earth,and God will also dwell on earth,all can see Him face to face.
God's will is done in earth.