christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Testimony of a former Satanist

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
I know what can of worms I'm opening here, but if just one person engages in intercession over this, it's worth it.

I was shown this by a friend - a video of a former Satanist sharing her testimony, sharing what they do.

Go to YouTube and search "Former Satanists's Testimony" by clubsoda69

Missing children who will never be found . . .

Babies bred for sacrifice . . .

Infiltration in the governing authorities . . .

It's heart-breaking.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,651 posts
Praying!

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,082 posts

I know what can of worms I'm opening here, but if just one person engages in intercession over this, it's worth it.

I was shown this by a friend - a video of a former Satanist sharing her testimony, sharing what they do.

Go to YouTube and search "Former Satanists's Testimony" by clubsoda69

Missing children who will never be found . . .

Babies bred for sacrifice . . .

Infiltration in the governing authorities . . .

It's heart-breaking.

Thank you for this post Neb. It's important that people understand what's happening in this realm.

i might add though that occasionally you will run into one of those that Jesus told us takes prayer and fasting to get rid of. For this reason, it's important for people to be led of the Spirit to confront a demonic power. It's the Spirit that does the work here and not us at all. so just be careful of getting the idea that we can go out bashing the devil any time we want. be sure it's God leading you to do so and then nothing can stop you from taking care of the situation.

Parker1

Parker1

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,098 posts
WOW!

wyguy

wyguy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,391 posts
Take everything with a grain of salt.

I, like many others, got fooled by "ex-satanist high priest" Mike Warnke back in the 1980s. I must have read "The Satan Seller" a dozen times, and actually went to see him in concert in Nevada. Warnke claimed the same things and it was all a lie.

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts
I've read Warnke's book, too. What he wrote seemed mild in comparison. I don't recall Warnke talking about the killing of children and babies for sacrifice.

Part two of the video also has an interview with the woman who led this one to Christ, also.

wyguy

wyguy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,391 posts

I've read Warnke's book, too. What he wrote seemed mild in comparison. I don't recall Warnke talking about the killing of children and babies for sacrifice.

Part two of the video also has an interview with the woman who led this one to Christ, also.

In the book, Warnke spoke of "human" sacrifices. But, I still have audio cassettes where Warnke spoke about child sacrifices his "1500 member coven" was involved in.

Blien

Blien

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,155 posts
Glad you shared it Nebula.. I would have never though worthy would be so open to such a testimony. I was really shocked to be quite frank.. lol...

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,082 posts

I, like many others, got fooled by "ex-satanist high priest" Mike Warnke back in the 1980s. I must have read "The Satan Seller" a dozen times, and actually went to see him in concert in Nevada. Warnke claimed the same things and it was all a lie.

Are you saying that they don't do human sacrifices or use demonic entities to accopmlish different things in the world????

wyguy

wyguy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,391 posts

Are you saying that they don't do human sacrifices or use demonic entities to accopmlish different things in the world????

No. I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying just don't take any of it at face value.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,082 posts

No. I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying just don't take any of it at face value.

I can agree to that, but I might add that I've experienced some of the capabilities of those demonic powers, and I've seen though not perticipated in rituals that would make them manifist and crazy things would happen. I never knew of any human sacrifices, but there was a time in my life when large chunks of time just seemed to be gone. Sometimes days at a time. I was abusing alcohol at the time and most likely had to do with that...... but I really don't know. My life was pretty much a mess back then.

wyguy

wyguy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,391 posts

I can agree to that, but I might add that I've experienced some of the capabilities of those demonic powers, and I've seen though not perticipated in rituals that would make them manifist and crazy things would happen. I never knew of any human sacrifices, but there was a time in my life when large chunks of time just seemed to be gone. Sometimes days at a time. I was abusing alcohol at the time and most likely had to do with that...... but I really don't know. My life was pretty much a mess back then.

Praise God the Lord saved you from all of that! :thumbsup:

j102

j102

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
we do need to be led of the spirit and use discernment when we hear of things like that- i know the devil has power but its limeted. i was overseas one time and i had a sore back so i went to one of the local massage place and there was an old lady with a glass jar filled with oil and a cross with christ on it. as soon as she put that oil on me i felt something weird and told her to stop. within a few days i had shingles break out on the very spot she put the oil.

Blien

Blien

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,155 posts
Actually I was a vicitim of witchcraft so I highly advice you guys who come out and say it's not real to seriously look into your hearts as to why you would say such a thing. This woman's testimony was real and I would gladly share mine with you about how I had to combat witchcraft. It's real and Satan DOES have power if you allow him to work through you. Thankfully God is stronger.

7thseal

7thseal

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Actually I was a vicitim of witchcraft so I highly advice you guys who come out and say it's not real to seriously look into your hearts as to why you would say such a thing. This woman's testimony was real

Some, simply aren't prepared for this level of battle basically. Her testimony is just the tip of the iceberg as to the spiritual warfare that's about us.

wyguy

wyguy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,391 posts

I read that book. A Christian comedian? :noidea:

Yes, he was/is.

wyguy

wyguy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,391 posts

Since looking into the Warnke affair I have concluded that Warnke's book, "The Satan Seller", was appropriately titled.

I also see Warnke's association with Catholicism as a red flag.

Have you read the Cornerstone magazine expose' on Mike Warnke?

If not...

Read it here

And here

And here

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,082 posts
Wyguy, i don't want to come across as sticking up for Satan and his capabilities, but you simpy should not use one mans folly to judge this whole subject...... it's way too serious and I might add way to dangerous to fluff off over one persons actions.

I understand where you're coming from, but I've been way too close to this and still pray for people who are trying to get out of it to just let it go as nothing.

fromIslam2Christ

fromIslam2Christ

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
These things are real and still happening worldwide today. I know this for a fact as I witnessed some things with my own eyes back in my African homeland that is close to what these satanists do and practice. Human sacrifice is much more common than people think, as well as all kinds of even more horrible rituals. I personally was supposed to be dead as I was targetted by one of those things, but the Lord had other plans for my life and rescued me.
This said, OUR LORD is the one who reigns, His Glory the heavens cannot even contain, and He is the Beginning and the End, the ONE MIGHTY AND FAITHFUL GOD. Through the cross and ressurection of His son Jesus Christ, the powers of darkness have been defeated for those who are in Christ. Hallelujah!!

wyguy

wyguy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,391 posts

Wyguy, i don't want to come across as sticking up for Satan and his capabilities, but you simpy should not use one mans folly to judge this whole subject...... it's way too serious and I might add way to dangerous to fluff off over one persons actions.

I understand where you're coming from, but I've been way too close to this and still pray for people who are trying to get out of it to just let it go as nothing.

I can respect that. I'm really not trying to gloss over the whole business. I agree that there's a lot more to this issue than a few wingnuts who faked their way into the spotlight. But I also think that for most of those public stories, it's much ado about nothing.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network