1. Christian Discussions

1. Study Group

Join our online studies! Only those part of the ministry can start topics in this forum, although anyone may reply to any topic started!

Online forum for users to post their Bible studies.

1. General

All videos are will be reviewed before being published on WCF.

1. 46.6k

Read our Monday - Friday Newsletter!   Click here if you wish to subscribe to our Worthy Briefs!

Live-blogging events, posting interesting Op-Eds and tidbits, that are relevant — but not necessarily something we can publish on Worthy News.

1. Worthy Devotions

...read our Bible based daily devotions from Israel.

• Why didn't God kill me/us when I first sinned?                       God's ways are not man's ways.                Some of God's ways are a mystery for a reason only he knows. I believe the body of Christ has been and  is in (spiritual warfare) boot camp. Those enlisted in the army of God battle the fallen spiritual realm with God's full armor. When the lord returns we graduate, with scars, those who were faithful to his word. This express our love to the God who saved us, we need a resistance/battle to self/pleasure. God allowed this enemy for us to battle/endure/overcome in Christ. As faithful soldiers, abiding in the true vine Jesus, we can bear much fruit. This glorifies the Father. My thoughts. Thanks Marilyn.                     
    • ARE  YOU  A  BELIEVER --- OR  RATHER  ERASE  OR  IGNORE  THE  LORDS  TRUTH   JOHN 7:38  he that believeth on  ME  as the scripture hath said out of his mouth shall flow rivers of living water  ISAIAH 12:3  therefore with joy shall you draw water out of the wells of salvation  JEREMIAH 2:13  for  MY  people have committed two evils they have forsaken  ME  the fountain of living waters and hewed them out cisterns broken cisterns that can hold no water  EPHESIANS 5:25  husbands love your wives even as  CHRIST  also loved the church and gave himself for it  --5:26--  that  HE  might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word   HEBREWS 12:24  and to  JESUS  the mediator of the new covenant ---and to the blood of sprinkling  ---  that speaketh better things than that of abel---   HEBREWS 9:15  and for this cause  HE  is the mediator of the new testament that by means of death for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament they which are called might receive the promise of eternal life  --9:16--  for where a testament is there must also of necessity be the death of the testator  --9:17-- for a testament is of force after men are dead  --- OTHERWISE  IT  IS  OF  NO  STRENGTH  AT  ALL  WHILE  THE  TESATOR  LIVETH --- --9:18--  whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood    JEREMIAH 26:2  thus saith  THE  LORD  stand in the court of  THE  LORDS  house and speak unto all the cities of judah which come to worship in  THE  LORDS  HOUSE  all the words that I command thee to speak unto them  ---diminish  not  a  word---   JOHN 6:51  I am the living bread which came down from heaven if any man eat of this bread he shall live forever and the bread that I will give is  --MY  FLESH-- which I give for the life of the world  --6:52-- the jews therefore strove among themselves saying how can this man give us flesh to eat  --6:53--  then  JESUS  said unto them verily verily I say unto you except you eat the flesh of  THE  SON  OF  MAN  and drink  HIS  blood you have no life in you  --6:54--  whoso eateth  MY  FLESH  and drinketh  MY  blood hath eternal life  ---  and I will raise him up the last day  --6:55--  for  MY  FLESH  is meat indeed and  MY  BLOOD  is  drink indeed --6:56-- he that eateth  MY  FLESH  and  DRINKETH  MY  BLOOD  dwelleth in  ME  and I in him  --6:57-- as  THE  LIVING  FATHER  hath sent me and I live by  THE  FATHER  so he that eateth  ME  even he shall live by  ME   1 CORITHIANS 11:24  and when  HE  had given thanks  HE  brake it and said  --take eat this is  MY  body which is broken for you  ---  this do in remembrance of  ME --11:25-- after the same manner also  HE  took the cup when  HE  had supped saying  ---  THIS  CUP  IS  THE  NEW  TESTAMENT  IN  MY  BLOOD  ---  this do you as oft as you drink it in remembrance of  ME   --11:29-- for he that eateth and drinketh unworthily eateth and drinketh damnation to himself not discerning  THE  LORDS  BODY LUKE 21:36  watch you therefore and pray always that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before  THE  SON  OF  MAN   2 CORINTHIANS 5:10  FOR  WE  MUST  ALL  APPEAR  BEFORE  THE  JUDGMENT  SEAT  OF  CHRIST  THAT  EVERYONE  MAY  RECEIVE  THE  THINGS  DONE  IN  HIS  BODY  ACCORDING  TO  THAT  HE  HATH  DONE  WHETHER  IT  BE  GOOD  OR  BAD    LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST      
    • You are all giving good answers. I`ll let the thread run a bit more before I post my thoughts. I wonder what @AdHoc thinks. 
    • The Bible does not talk about NDE, and perhaps I should not comment on it either. But it seems to be a thing in some instances. I have heard many testimonies of people seeing things they could not possibly know existed, such as a blue left-foot tennis shoe above the operating room drop ceiling. With the insistence of the operating room staff, maintenance got a ladder to verify, and sure enough, it was there as described. Others have heard the conversations in different operating rooms and repeated them to the staff verbatim. If true and not a hoax, I do not have a clue.
  • Who's Online

166 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. cbarnold
      cbarnold
      36 years old
    2. darkgalaxy324
      darkgalaxy324
      27 years old
    3. Irenicus
      Irenicus
      43 years old