christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What are you reading?

reading books

• Please log in to reply
305 replies to this topic

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

I'm reading Exit by Ted Dekker. I discovered him as an author about a year ago, maybe a few months longer, and am trying to catch up with everything he has written so far. Really love his books.

Some of my favorite books ever are his circle trilogy books! They were great.

You should be reading your new book  :whistling:

Lol I've read some of it!

alien224

alien224

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts
  • Interests:praising the Lord. Writing, computers
I am reading "Kevin and I in India" by Frank Kusy. It is really a funny book. I didn't think I would like it but wow what an adevnture!

soket

soket
  • Members
  • 6 posts

I am reading books Alexey Pehov  "Crónicas de Siala"It is very good books.

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, Bible, church, spending time with my husband and kids, cooking, animals

Don Quixote

I read that! Don Quixote is funny!

It's very funny! I was surprised. At several points, I literally was laughing out loud. It has to be a really funny book to make me do that. 

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

im reading sad stories about a spider hiding in a christmas tree and how we got tinsel. That was emotionally deep. made me see spiders in a new light.

JustinM

JustinM

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,439 posts
  • Interests:Ridng my motorcycle, coaching/playing intramural sports, reading, studying, running, fantasy football, etc.

I am reading Havana Storm by Clive Cussler.  He is one of my favorite Authors right now and I've read most of his books, even though he primarily uses co-authors now.

I also read the entire Game of Thrones series by George R. R. Martin, I consider myself an avid reader, but, even that series took me 3 months of dedicated reading to get through.  It was an amazing book series and I can't wait until the next one comes out, which is probably 2-3 years from now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: reading, books

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network