christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Motivation song

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

stirstik

stirstik
  • Members *
  • 97 posts

What song do you currently listen to for motivation and/or to rev you up? Your go-to tune? 

I know Christmas is over, but I have been continuously playing this song I found called "Peace on earth" by casting crowns. I love the orchestra in the back.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,536 posts

:thumbsup:

Beloved, For Me Every Day Is Christmas

This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. Lamentations 3:21-23

So, On And On Throughout The Year I Will Play Carols

darkest_red

darkest_red

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Depends on the situation, but Kutless have some good ones (To Know That You're Alive and Dry to name a few) as do Jars of Clay (I particularly love Flood - the chorus is something I have prayed many times!)  and Anberlin's The Unwinding Cable Car always makes me remember what I have to be thankful for - I particularly love the line "So self-absorbed, you've seemed to ignore the prayers that have already come about".  It always reminds me that no matter how tough things get, there is always something to praise God for, always some prayer that has been answered, even if it hasn't been answered in the way you wanted/expected.

john14:6

john14:6
  • Members
  • 77 posts

What song do you currently listen to for motivation and/or to rev you up? Your go-to tune? 

I know Christmas is over, but I have been continuously playing this song I found called "Peace on earth" by casting crowns. I love the orchestra in the back.

stirstik,

The song "It Is Well with My Soul" is my favorite. I listen to it often while I'm on websites like this one. This song just lifts me up as it reminds me of the assurance & peace that comes by knowing that my sins are forgiven and my eternity is secure in the cross.

http://www.scripture...th_My_Soul.html

Recently I found a new Christmas song, new to me, that would be my next favorite song. I don't have a link for it but it can easily be found on the internet. The song is "It's About the Cross" by GoFish.

Sunflower

Sunflower
  • Members
  • 51 posts
Current favs are Back to Life, Sinking Deep and Wake by Hillsongs Young and Free. Makes my heart open up and my spirits soar.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network