• Latest Posts

• Shabbat shalom, everyone. Now, here's where it gets interesting: In movies and TV shows, when someone dies, that's the end of it for that person. HOWEVER, that is NOT how it will be with the Messiah, the MASTER OF LIFE AND DEATH! When Yeeshuwa` kills a person in the battle of Har-Megiddow (Tel-Megiddo), He will be raising them to life again to stand trial before Him! Their deaths are NOT the end! If during the battle someone dies who was not supposed to die, He will RAISE HIM OR HER BACK TO LIFE, as He did for Eleazar ("Lazarus")! As individuals learn to accept Him as their Sacrifice for sin during the Millennium, God will justify them, and they will be IMMEDIATELY changed into NEW, GLOWING BODIES! Also, something to consider is that the Messiah, being the King of the Jews, then the King of all Israel, and then the King of kings as His Empire grows, He will be the Supreme Court Judge of His Empire, for that is the job of a King, just as David and Shlomoh ("Solomon") were! Therefore, His position as Judge will NEVER be finished. This means that the "Judgment Seat of Christ," or the "Judgment Seat of the Messiah," is NOT for some short while (like 7 years, for instance), but will continue THROUGHOUT HIS REIGN!
    • Shabbat shalom, everyone. Now here is the point to all this: Yeeshuwa` will not only be reigning for the last 1,000 years of this age, but for eternity in the ages to come! However, there is a change of hands after He has subdued all of His enemies: 1 Corinthians 15:20-28 (KJV) 20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, [and] become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man [came] death, by man (Yeeshuwa`) [came] also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ (in the Messiah) shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: (0) Christ the firstfruits; (1) afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24 (2) Then [cometh] the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy [that] shall be destroyed [is] death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. (But when he saith "all things are put under [him," it is] manifest that "he" is excepted, which did "put all things under him.") 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.  So, after the first 1,000 years and the second, general resurrection of the unjust, Yeeshuwa` the Messiah will be subject to His Father, and God the Father will be the King of kings forever. Yeeshuwa` will remain the King of Israel and reign from the New Jerusalem forever. This makes His reign UPON THE EARTH FOREVER! And, that's the whole point of His reign! He wiil forever be the Mediator between God and mankind as the Son of God!
    • Greetings to you brother @Vine Abider. Thank for your the post. We surely should understand our position in Jesus Christ as Jesus Christ is our peace with the Heavenly Father. He is the one who was sent by the Heavenly Father to die for the forgiveness of our sins. 
    • Proverbs 16:28 A perverse man sows strife, And a whisperer separates the best of friends. 1 Timothy 5:13 And besides they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house, and not only idle but also gossips and busybodies, saying things which they ought not. 1 Thessalonians 4:11 that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you, Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. Matthew 15:11 Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.”  
    • Shalom to all. We can read in John, John 5:19-29 (KJV) 19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. 20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel. 21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth [them]; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will. 22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all [men] should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. 24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. 25 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." Now, please understand this: "Heaven" is not our destination. We were not created to "go to Heaven" when we die. Adam and ALL his descendents are destined to live ON THE EARTH upon which YHWH God placed them. Despite sins and the death and decay in the results of those sins, YHWH God will NOT lose in "a contest between God and Satan!" HaSatan is SO far out-matched by the infinite, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, and eternal God, that there is absolutely NO CONTEST between the two! HaSatan would LIKE people to believe in the Yin-Yang principle, that good and bad, light and darkness, or righteousness and evil are equally balanced, but that is a MYTH and a LIE propagated by the First Liar. So, God shall purge this earth from the evil and the results of the curse through FIRE. Then, He will rebuild the earth AFTER THE FIRE: Revelation 20:7-21:4 (KJV) 7 And WHEN THE THOUSAND YEARS ARE EXPIRED, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom [is] as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and FIRE CAME DOWN FROM GOD OUT OF HEAVEN, AND DEVOURED THEM. 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. 11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I SAW THE DEAD, SMALL AND GREAT, STAND BEFORE GOD; AND THE BOOKS WERE OPENED: AND ANOTHER BOOK WAS OPENED, WHICH IS [THE BOOK] OF LIFE: AND THE DEAD WERE JUDGED OUT OF THOSE THINGS WHICH WERE WRITTEN IN THE BOOKS, ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS. 13 And THE SEA GAVE UP THE DEAD WHICH WERE IN IT; AND DEATH AND HELL DELIVERED UP THE DEAD WHICH WERE IN THEM: AND THEY WERE JUDGED EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS. 14 And DEATH AND HELL WERE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. THIS IS THE SECOND DEATH. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. 1 And I saw A NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven (Greek: katabainousan apo tou Theou ek tou ouranou = "coming-down away-from the God out of-the sky"), prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." And, we see this again in the words of Peter: 2 Peter 3:3-13 (KJV) 3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, "Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as [they were] from the beginning of the creation!" 5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God THE HEAVENS WERE OF OLD, AND THE EARTH STANDING OUT OF THE WATER AND IN THE WATER (the first skies and the first earth): 6 Whereby the world that then was, BEING OVERFLOWED WITH WATER, PERISHED (the Flood of Noach's day): 7 But THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, WHICH ARE NOW (the second skies and the second earth), by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against (just before) the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. 8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack (lazy) concerning his promise, as some men count slackness (laziness); but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 10 BUT the day of the Lord WILL COME as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens (the skies) shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 [Seeing] then [that] all these things shall be dissolved, what manner [of persons] ought ye to be in [all] holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? (the Fire) 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for NEW HEAVENS AND A NEW EARTH (the third skies and the third earth), wherein dwelleth righteousness. This is the same "third heaven" or "third sky" which Paul spoke about in 2 Corinthians 12:1-4: 2 Corinthians 12:1-4 (KJV) 1 It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. 2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up (seized away) to THE THIRD HEAVEN (the third sky). 3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4 How that he was caught up (seized away) into paradise (the park [of God]), and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. See, we also have certain verses that must be true: Ecclesiastes 1:4 (KJV) 4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but THE EARTH ABIDETH FOR EVER. Psalm 89:3-37 (KJV) 3 "I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant, 4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations." Selah. 5 And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints. 6 For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? [who] among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD? 7 God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all [them that are] about him. 8 O LORD God of hosts, who [is] a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee? 9 Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them. 10 Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm. 11 The heavens [are] thine, the earth also [is] thine: [as for] the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them. 12 The north and the south thou hast created them: Tabor and Hermon shall rejoice in thy name. 13 Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, [and] high is thy right hand. 14 Justice and judgment [are] the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face. 15 Blessed [is] the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance. 16 In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted. 17 For thou [art] the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted. 18 For the LORD [is] our defence; and the Holy One of Israel [is] our king. 19 Then thou (YHWH God) spakest in vision to thy holy one (God's Messiah), and saidst, "I have laid help upon [one that is] mighty; I have exalted [one] chosen out of the people. 20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: 21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. 22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. 23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him. 24 But my faithfulness and my mercy [shall be] with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted. 25 I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers. 26 He shall cry unto me, "'Thou [art] my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.' 27 "Also I will make him [my] firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. 28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him. 29 His seed also will I make [to endure] for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven. 30 If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments; 31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; 32 Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes. 33 Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail. 34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips. 35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David. 36 His seed shall endure FOR EVER, and his throne AS THE SUN before me. 37 It shall be established FOR EVER AS THE MOON, and [as] a faithful witness in HEAVEN." Selah. Just because the City - the New Jerusalem - won't NEED the sun and the moon, that doesn't mean that the REST OF THE EARTH won't need them! Nor does it mean that they will cease to exist! As we've read above, THE SUN AND THE MOON SHALL EXIST FOREVER! Revelation 21:23-27 (KJV) 23 And THE CITY had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof (of the city). 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it (of the city): and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. 27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life. The Hebrew word translated as "heaven" or "heavens" in the Tanakh (the Old Testament) is the Hebrew word "שָׁמָיִם" transliterated as "shaamaayim." It means "skies." It is a DUAL word (used for PAIRS) because there is a nighttime sky and a daytime sky. It was the name given to the expanse ("firmament") placed between the waters above the expanse and the waters below the expanse, and GASES expand: Genesis 1:6-8 (KJV) 6 And God said, "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters." 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which [were] under the firmament from the waters which [were] above the firmament: and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament HEAVEN. And the evening and the morning were the second day. The Greek word translated as "heaven" or "heavens" in the Brit Chadashah (the New Testament) is the Greek word "οὐρανός" transliterated as "ouranos." It likewise means the "sky," as Yeeshuwa` used it in Matthew 16:1-4: Matthew 16:1-4 (KJV) 1 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven (Greek: ek tou ouranou = "out of-the sky"). 2 He answered and said unto them, "When it is evening, ye say, 'It will be fair weather': for the sky (Greek: ho ouranos = "the sky") is red. 3 And in the morning, 'It will be foul weather to day': for the sky (Greek: ho ouranos = "the sky") is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky (Greek: tou ouranou = "of-the sky"); but can ye not discern the signs of the times? 4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas!" And he left them, and departed. There are four other words in the New Testament translated as "heaven" or "heavenly" or "celestial." These are ... the adjective form of "ouranos," "ouranios" meaning "of or related to the sky" (Matt. 6:14 et al.); an adverbial form of "ouranos," "ouranothen" meaning "from the sky" (Acts 14:17; 26:13); a composite form joining the prefix for "between," "mesouraneema" meaning "in the middle of the sky" (Rev. 19:17); and a composite, adjective form joining the prefix for "above," "epouranios" meaning "above the sky" (1 Cor. 15:40-41). Only the last one is about an area above the atmosphere where the sun, moon, and stars exist. All the rest are about the sky or the atmosphere. As noted above in Revelation 21:2, the New Jerusalem descends "out of the sky," and therefore, lands upon the New Earth, for there's no gap between the atmosphere and the earth's surface. So, Yeeshuwa` is God the Father's representative - His Maashiyach - His Messiah - His Christ - His Anointed One to be King, and as such He is the One who will judge the justified and the unjust after each group is resurrected, and He shall be the One who resurrects them!
  • Who's Online

198 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. *Zion*
      *Zion*
      40 years old
    2. ILiveForGod
      ILiveForGod
      39 years old
    3. Lorie
      Lorie
      Not Telling