christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hey everybody...just wanna say hi.

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

Flagesapen

Flagesapen

• PipPip
  • 109 posts
Hi everyone I'm new here to the worthy community. I just wanted to say hello and give blessings to all those in Christ Jesus,and all who are seeking his endless grace and loving mercy. I came here to pray with and for others and to be encouraged and hopefully be an encouragement to others as we share in our walk with Christ. And of course to make some new friends along the way. So with that being said.... howdy ya'll! :) and may the father bless and keep you.

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Hey, welcome to worthy

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,590 posts
Welcome!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,667 posts

Welcome to Worthy .

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Flagesaspen, welcome to Worthy! Also, congratulations on your membership status . We have numerous members in Florida, so feel right at home. I know you'll enjoy the ministry here... Whether in the many forums, our chat room, or both. I've been a member since January of this year. I pray you find fulfillment and blessings as well. It certainly has been for me. Even though we're on opposite sides of this great nation, Worthy as an international out-reach for Christ, brings us all together!

God bless you,

David/BeauJangles   

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,186 posts
Hi Flag, good to have you join us.
Blessings,
Willa

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,981 posts

Welcome~!

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Hello and welcome to Worthy.

Flagesapen

Flagesapen

• PipPip
  • 109 posts
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Y'all have a blessed day now ya hear.:-D

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Blessings Flagesapen

Welcome to Worthy.................it's great to have"y'all" join us,I am from Florida also,not far from Ft Lauderdale......God Bless you!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,784 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

1x1is1

1x1is1

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Welcome and enjoy your visits with us.  There is much to learn in here.

Love is alive

Love is alive

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Hi everyone I'm new here to the worthy community. I just wanted to say hello and give blessings to all those in Christ Jesus,and all who are seeking his endless grace and loving mercy. I came here to pray with and for others and to be encouraged and hopefully be an encouragement to others as we share in our walk with Christ. And of course to make some new friends along the way. So with that being said.... howdy ya'll! :) and may the father bless and keep you.

welcome to worthy

Flagesapen

Flagesapen

• PipPip
  • 109 posts
Its so nice to meet you all and its good to see a fellow Floridian too. :) I'm from a lil town called Niceville. May you all Have a blessed day

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network