Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The new kid on the block

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Greetings to my siblings in Christ of all backgrounds and ages,

I hope that my greeting finds you all in the peace of God! I've joined this site so that I might forge friendships and rise up with the body of Christ in the admonishment and encouragement of one another. Here's a bit of background information about me.

I am an American teenager, raised in a Baptist church, and I have accepted for myself that all of my endeavors should be in the pursuit of the only eternally meaningful thing, which is Christ. I enjoy writing and playing the saxophone, as well as gaming and online interactions (which is why I am here). I believe in the power of the Internet as a tool to connect with people we have potential to make a huge impact on while we wouldn't have even known they existed otherwise. I have met so many wonderful people who mean the world to me via the Internet, and I will be the first one to vouch for the validity of the Internet as a means of social enjoyment and as an evangelism tool.

I hope to nourish relationships with many of you from all walks of life, and I am especially interested to meet other teens trying to live for Christ while growing up amid the same struggles and influences that I endure on a daily basis.

God bless you all, and God bless this site.

Edited by Kenzie

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy, Kenzie.

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy!!

Posted · Report post

Blessings Kenzie

Welcome to Worthy.....we have many Brothers & Sisters here at Worthy that are your age & I am sure you will make many friends & you sound like you are very upbeat & positive,Praise the Lord! Glad you are here ,I am sure you will love this Blessed ministry!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy. 

Posted · Report post

Good to see a young person doing good

Posted · Report post

Glad you joined us. We have a site especially for teens that adults are not allowed to join. But you are most wecome to join in our conversations after 5 posts. You will notice an area for nonbelievers as well, where we can witness. We do have people moniter this site to prevent personal attacks, blasphemy, trolls, and bad language. Hope you enjoy.

Willa

Posted · Report post

Welcome~!

Posted · Report post

Welcome :)