• Latest Posts

• I was just going to post this video and saw you had already posted it.  People in America need to wake up and be made aware of what is taking shape here in the United States.  It is just a matter of time before they strike out against both Jews and Christians here in the U.S.
    • In the news…Israel ordered to immediately halt Rafah offensive by top U.N. court(end quote)   The Kings of the Gentiles sure like to “Lord” over Israel don’t they?😊
    • Thank you for clearing that up for me in such a spirit of humility, and I noticed how you were even able to bring Marylin into the discourse... Did you miss anyone else? Sigh, I fear, tatwo, that while you might indeed repeat words of truth from scripture, that they are not being delivered in the same spirit from which they were originally written.  Gal. 6:1 - Brothers, if a man is overtaken in a fault, you the spiritual ones restore such a one in the spirit of meekness, considering yourself, lest you also be tempted.  2 Bear one another's burdens, and so you will fulfill the law of Christ.  3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, being nothing, he deceives himself. 2 Tim. 2:24 - And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth. Tit 1:9 - Holding fast the faithful word as he has been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers. 10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers...   Back to the OP, I believe that along with the Lord shaking everything that can be shaken, that He is trying those who have taken His name unto themselves, calling themselves "Christians," for the Lord will not hold them guiltless who takes His name in vain.  Thus judgment must begin in the house of the Lord, and therefore judgment is being made whether professors and truly walking according to the spirit of the truth they profess. For many will declare what wonderful things they have done in His name. As God had those marked who indeed were grieved and wept over the sins of the land, and so likewise I believe God is noticing those who walk in the light as Jesus Himself walked. Eze. 9:4 - And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. 5 To the others He said in my hearing, "Go after him through the city and kill; do not let your eye spare, nor have any pity.  6 "Utterly slay old and young men, maidens and little children and women; but do not come near anyone on whom is the mark; and begin at My sanctuary." So they began with the elders who were before the temple. 1 John 2:4 - He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. 6 He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked. I also believe the Spirit of Christ is always endeavoring to assist the wife of Christ in her making herself ready in perfecting holiness. To prevent the riff from continuing, I am leaving the thread.
    • Why would one not be excited about sharing scripture verse by verse with those that do not yet know scripture?  
    • When the first seal is opened the rider on the white horse goes forth. When the second seal is opened peace is taken from the earth. None of the 1st 6 seals has anything to do with the wrath of God which is the 7th seal. As each seal is opened an event happens. The 1st 6 seal can be seen in Matthew 24. Then the tribulation is over and the wrath of God begins when the 7th seal is opened. This is a complete corruption of what the Word of God says. You should only see one seal and not seven. After the 1st seal is opened that parchment is removed and read which then exposes the second seal which can be removed and read..............AND SO ON. As each seal is opened the event of the seal occurs. The seventh seal cannot be opened until the 6th seal is complete. The seventh seal contains the trumpets of wrath. The wrath of God and the great tribulation are completely different time frames. You think, as most others, that the 144,000 are sealed to go through the wrath of God. They are not. They are sealed because they are believer and are caught up and are before the throne as the 1st fruits of the second harvest. If you understood Revelation 14 you would understand that the 144,000 are sealed and in heaven before the great tribulation which is the 5th seal. Whoa..........Whoa. I see no verses in the Word that says that the wrath of God lasts 42 month. The wrath of God last one year according to scripture. Do you have any scripture to support your claim? Seals 1 thru 4 are the beginning of sorrows of Matthew 24. Seal 5 is the great tribulation and seal 6 is the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 for the harvest prior to the seal 7 wrath of God. The 7 trumpets are the wrath of God. We get a different view of the same timeframe in the vials. Same timeframe, different information. Two different visions of the same timeframe. The 1st 6 seals are seen in Revelation 13 and 14. The 7th seal is seen in Revelation 8-11 and a different view in Revelation 15 and 16
  • Who's Online

112 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. BlueMoods
      BlueMoods
      58 years old
    2. Eslyn
      Eslyn
      38 years old
    3. Galisea
      Galisea
      32 years old