1. Christian Discussions

1. Study Group

Join our online studies! Only those part of the ministry can start topics in this forum, although anyone may reply to any topic started!

Online forum for users to post their Bible studies.

1. General

All videos are will be reviewed before being published on WCF.

1. 46.6k

Live-blogging events, posting interesting Op-Eds and tidbits, that are relevant — but not necessarily something we can publish on Worthy News.

1. Worthy Devotions

...read our Bible based daily devotions from Israel.

• Latest Posts

• Hmm its written "This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." Darkness does not come from Him. Like life.. all He makes creates is life. When they told the people to stop He said if they do even the rocks will cry out. He said once to Israel if you do the same sins as those other nations the earth will spit you out also. We just see the curse, what sin does yet everything God makes is life..its all alive. His word is alive. 
    • I don't know about these five signs. Now it was not Christians He was talking to. It was not Christians that asked about the end or for some end of the age :) To touch on one of them we know there has never been many false Christs. There has been many that come in His name saying they say they are anointed by God and come hear what GOD has told them.  See after all this then the sun goes black and the moon no longer shines Christ comes. Yet before all that He said as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be before He comes. Well after all those "signs" you talked about and the sun is dark and the moon no longer shines and millions are dead fires all over.. I don't think those are like the days of Noah when they were happy and getting married and bam flood came.  No one knows. What we do know is He cannot lie and life will be going on like normal and He comes.. my guess is to take what is His what do I know other then.. I will be ready now
    • A  PROPHET  SPEAKS  TRUTH  ---  YES  ---  A  FALSE  PROPHET???   1 THESSALONIANS 5:21  prove all things hold fast that which is good    *******PROVERBS 22:20  have not I written unto thee excellent things in counsels and knowledge  --22:21-- that I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth that thou mightest answer the words of truth to them that send unto thee*******   REVELATION  19:13  and  HE  was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood and  HIS  name is called  ---THE  WORD  OF  GOD--- JOHN 17:17  sanctify them through thy truth --- THY  WORD  IS  TRUTH  REVELATION 19:10  and I fell at is feet to worship him and he said unto me see thou do it not I am thy fellowservant and of thy brethren that have the testimony of  JESUS  worship  GOD  ---for the testimony of  JESUS  ---  IS  THE  SPIRIT  OF  PROPHECY  ---   1 CORINTHIANS 14:4  he that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself but he that prophesieth edifieth the church --14:5-- I would that all spake with tongues but rather that you prophesied for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues ---EXCEPT  HE  INTERPRET--- that the church may receive edifying  --14:6--  now brethren if I come unto you speaking with tongues what shall I profit you except I shall speak to you either by revelation or by knowledge or by prophesying or by doctrine    *******14:14  FOR  IF  I  PRAY  IN  AN  UNKNOWN  TONGUE  MY  SPIRIT  PRAYETH  BUT  MY  UNDERSTANDING  IS  UNFRUITFUL******* --14:22--  wherefore tongues are for a sign not to them that believe but to them that believe not but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not but for them which believe   ACTS 2:4  and they were all filled with the holy spirit and began to speak with other tongues as the spirit gave them utterance  --2:5-- and there were dwelling at jerusalem jews devout men out of every nation under heaven  --2:6--  now when this was noised abroad the multitude came together and were confounded ---because that every man heard them speak in his own language---   *******PSALM 19:3  THERE  IS  NO  SPEECH  NOR  LANGUAGE  WHERE  THEIR  VOICE  IS  NOT  HEARD *******   PROVERBS 15:4  a wholesome tongue is a tree of life but perverseness therein is   --A  BREACH--   in the spirit  JOHN 14:6  JESUS  saith unto him  --I  AM  THE  WAY  **THE  TRUTH**  AND  THE  LIFE --  no man cometh unto THE  FATHER  but  BY  ME                  ****************************** JOHN 13:6  then cometh  HE  to simon peter and peter saith unto  HIM  LORD  dost thou wash my feet --13:7--  JESUS  answered and said unto him ---what  I  do thou knowest not now but thou shalt know hereafter--- ROMANS 10:15  and how shall they preach except they be sent as it is written ---how beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace and bring glad tidings of good things--- ISAIAH 52:7  how beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings that publisheth peace that bringeth good tidings of good that publisheth salvation that saith unto zion  THY  GOD  REIGNETH EPHESIANS 5:25  husbands love your wives even as  CHRIST  also loved the church and gave himself for it  --5:26--  that  HE  might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word PSALM 119:59  I  THOUGHT  ON  MY  WAYS  AND  TURNED  MY  FEET  UNTO  THY  TESTIMONIES  PSALM 119:101  I  HAVE  REFRAINED  MY  FEET  FROM  EVERY  EVIL  WAY  THAT  I  MIGHT  KEEP  THY  WORD  --119:105--  THY  WORD  IS  A  LAMP  UNTO  MY  FEET  AND  A  LIGHT  UNTO  MY  PATH   2 PETER 3:16  as also in all his epistles speaking in them of these things in which are some things hard to be understood which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest as they do also the other scriptures ---UNTO  THEIR  OWN  DESTRUCTION---   LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST  
    • The key is Rev. 4:1 and 4:4, it clearly shows John in the future being raptured, its meant as a type for al the Church, dead and alive, not just John. And in vs. 1 it clearly states everything from that point on is the "HEREAFTER" or after the Church Age (Rev. 2 & 3 which was the "Things which ARE" as John was speaking). We can see the gifts promised to the Church Age overcomers in Revelation 4:4. The overcomers will wear Crowns of Life (Rev. 2:10) they will have on White Raiment/Robes (Rev. 3:5) and finally the overcomers will sit at God's throne as seen in Rev. 3:21. All those can be seen in vs. 4. Rev. 4:4 And round about the throne (Revelation 3:21) were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment(Rev. 3:5); and they had on their heads crowns of gold(Rev. 2:10). So, the above is THE CHURCH, in Heaven, before Jesus ever opens the Seals. The 24 Elders matches the 24 Orders of the Priesthood as seen in 1 Chronicles 24, and as Rev. 1:6 and Rev. 5:9-10 says we are made Kings and Priests in Christ Jesus, so that matches whom we are in Christ, Kings & Priests.  The above clearly proves a pre 70th week rapture of the church. All 7 TYPES of Churches can be found in every era of the Church Age. Now, might each of the 7 Churches have MOSTLY this type of churches in each one? Maybe, but overall, I think all 7 types of churches can be found in every era. Like I said, OVERALL that may e true, but all 7 churches can be found in every era of the Church Age. All time is TRIBULATION according to Jesus in John 16:33. Thus the 70th week is troubles or tribulation in full, The Greatest ever troubles last 42 months.    
  • Who's Online

• Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. blu ice
      blu ice
      54 years old
    2. EJF
      EJF
      Not Telling
    3. Jerry1023
      Jerry1023
      44 years old