Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nebula

Newtown, CT: AR-15 left in the car (?)

31 posts in this topic

Can you spell A-G-E-N-D-A?

Don't forget that this Government is the one that was funneling assault weapons and guns across the border into Mexico in a clear A-G-E-N-D-A driven policy in order to cause a panic and to instill a popular sentiment for more gun control.

exactly! & don't forget the Benghazi fiasco

Benghazi was about weapons being funneled into Syria to support an Islamic uprising.

You are right. I'm getting my A-G-E-N-D-A's mixed up.

semi auto and full auto are not the same, full auto it will fire until you let go of the trigger, semi-auto will only fire once. and you are correct, the assault rifle and other fully automatic weapons are illegal to the general public. There is a process you can go through to own one, but its difficult enough only the enthusiasts can get them, and theyre not the ones you have to worry about shooting up schools, theyre the ones who do competition shooting and re-enactments, and the like.

Semi-automatic weapons, such as the AR-15, are fully legal and can be purchased at your local cabelas or even wal-mart.

I posted the article from our local newspaper...a photo ..a cop holding the rifle AR15 and people are buying them before gun laws go in effect.

http://www.houmatoda...121229637?tc=cr

well theres not anything about to go in effect yet. hopefully cool heads will prevail. If gun laws need to be enacted (which I dont think they do) but if they do, it should be done by people actually weighing the evidence and looking at it with a cool head. Its all about emotion right now, no ones thinking with a clear head.

People are racing out to buy handguns and rifles ...what are they going to use them on , I wonder ?

lots of good things to use them on. If I had the money, id be out buying another myself to be honest. There are a few guns I would like to get, that if they get a new assault weapons ban in place I wont be able to.

People are racing out to buy handguns and rifles ...what are they going to use them on , I wonder ?

They are getting them while they still can. Since there is so much backlash and even PBHO saying he will use the full extent of his Presidential Office to change things. They are concerned the President and Congress may try to ban certain guns again.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0