christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Columbine

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

back2thebible

back2thebible

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

What has the amount of road deaths got to do with gun deaths. It has nothing to do with the issue. Statistics can be used to back up nearly any argument. My question still stands, unless in war, why would anyone need a semi automatic rifle.
"Guns don't kill people, people do". Yes the person is doing the killing but I guarantee he has more of a chance of succeeding with a gun.

the guns people have were never a legal right to own for the sole purpose of hunting and target shooting, they were a right to every citizen for the purpose that "we the people" are supposed to be in charge of the government, but in the case that the government got to big, or started attacking its citzens, the people had the means to take back their government, this is historical fact!

actually in the weapons we now see the military have, even the full autos would have a small effect

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,592 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, The Bible, Family, Discipleship, Friends, Israel, Movies
Blaming guns for murders is like blaming pencils for misspelled words. :noidea:

back2thebible

back2thebible

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Blaming guns for murders is like blaming pencils for misspelled words. :noidea:

lol I'm writing that one down :clap:

D-9

D-9

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts
  • Interests:science, philosophy of science
    religion
    politics
    fencing (foil)
To all:

actually in the weapons we now see the military have, even the full autos would have a small effect

I agree, and that is partially why I asked in post # 29, where conservatives would draw the line in having weapons in the hands of citizens? Should I be allowed to have gatling/mini guns, install missiles on planes and helicopters we own, have grenades and land mines stocked up? Or chemical weapons and even nuclear?

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,352 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied. Any technology with blinking and flashing lights, no matter what it does...

To all:

I agree, and that is partially why I asked in post # 29, where conservatives would draw the line in having weapons in the hands of citizens? Should I be allowed to have gatling/mini guns, install missiles on planes and helicopters we own, have grenades and land mines stocked up? Or chemical weapons and even nuclear?

I guess that would depend on the definition of "arms", but not being American, surely stuff like nukes, gas and landmines and what you can mount arms on is covered?. Like if you wanted as a private person to mount a bank of semi auto rifles to the bottom of your helicopter an fire them from in the cockpit remotely. Surely that would be covered somewhere?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2015 part of the Worthy Network