christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Prayer for work for my son

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
I spoke with my son this morning and he is financially being backed into a corner.
He has four children to house, feed, clothe etc.

Please pray for he and his family. He is willing to work if he can just find it.

Praying that Father provide our children and fellow posters with work and income, for Christ's sake.

ladypeartree

ladypeartree

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,577 posts
Horrid situation..... praying for him and all those that seek to provide for families and themselves as God says they should

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
Thank you Lady, I appreciate your prayers

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
Dear Heavenly Father, draw near to joi's son, to be blessed with a good job, so he can provide for his family, draw near to them for peace of mind from worrying. in Jesus Name, amen.

Leonard

Leonard

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,865 posts
May the Lord open the doors for him. +

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

May the Lord open the doors for him. +

And for you as well!

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Dear Heavenly Father, draw near to joi's son, to be blessed with a good job, so he can provide for his family, draw near to them for peace of mind from worrying. in Jesus Name, amen.

Thank you

wingnut-

wingnut-

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
I know the feeling, been trying to get steady work for several years, will be praying, God bless

nChrist

nChrist

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts
Your son and his work situation will be in my prayers.

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,343 posts

I spoke with my son this morning and he is financially being backed into a corner.
He has four children to house, feed, clothe etc.

Please pray for he and his family. He is willing to work if he can just find it.

Praying that Father provide our children and fellow posters with work and income, for Christ's sake.

Is the possibility of moving to a different city to find work on the table?

Praying!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,460 posts
Praying~!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,323 posts
Praying for your son and his family.
Praying for all those who are trying to find work.

Isaiah 6:8

Isaiah 6:8

Royal Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,873 posts
Hey Joi I can add a suggestion, two books for him, one is "48 days to the work you love" by Dan Miller. He is a Christian and he teaches not only how to find a job the best way, which is beyond the standard checking out the job websites and newspapers etc, Also "The Total Money Makeover" by Dave Ramsey. I have read or more exactly "Listened to" (audio versions) and both have either helped or inspired me. I have prayed as well!

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Hey Joi I can add a suggestion, two books for him, one is "48 days to the work you love" by Dan Miller. He is a Christian and he teaches not only how to find a job the best way, which is beyond the standard checking out the job websites and newspapers etc, Also "The Total Money Makeover" by Dave Ramsey. I have read or more exactly "Listened to" (audio versions) and both have either helped or inspired me. I have prayed as well!

Hi Izzy, so good to hear from you. Thanks you for the suggestions and the prayer.

Andrew_777

Andrew_777
  • Members
  • 75 posts
I'm praying for your son and for his family as well! I pray that God will do everything He can to help them.

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts
praying

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

I'm praying for your son and for his family as well! I pray that God will do everything He can to help them.

Thank you dear heart. Your prayers are appreciated. Good to see you on the forums again! {{Hugs}}

My sincere thanks to each of you who have or are praying for my family and their needs.

thehopefulcry2

thehopefulcry2

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
Lord Jesus,
Please bless this family, give them strength and courage to get through this time. Heal and comfort them, Let them feel your love!
Amen

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network