• Latest Posts

• Having been raised in the RC church, then becoming born again when believing the Gospel, I am rather prejudiced against the system that held me in bondage and pretended to provide salvation through penance and good works. I cannot see anyone's heart and would never condemn nor affirm someone's status before God. Was he saved? I don't know either, but I do know that his status as a monsignor nor his good works could play any part in salvation. The RCC does not teach salvation by grace through faith alone in the death burial and resurrection of Jesus. They teach another gospel as Galatians 1 warns us about. Individuals within that system can be saved but not because they have followed RCC doctrine. I refrained from naming the denominations that teach false gospels lest I be misunderstood by individuals in them and lessen my witness to them of the true Gospel at a future date, but yes you are correct about the movie and I saw it as propaganda for them while telling the true account of this man. Being the Pope, Billy Graham, or Mohammed with a million good works won't save you. God judges man's heart as to whether he has believed the Gospel. Faith releases God's power to save. "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek." Romans 1:16
    • @PATrobas I can only assume you are talking about The Scarlet and the Black starring Gregory Peck who played the true role of Father Hugh O'Flaherty who helped rescue over 6,500 people in WWII. I understand what you are saying about works not saving, but you seem to be leaning - unless I am reading you wrong - that he was not saved. I don't see how being a "higher up" in religious circles makes you not saved.  Maybe I misunderstood you. I don't know if he was saved or not.      
    • No one is on real Horses, we are not birds, that is Jesus speaking OVER THE HEAD of those of the world, unto his diciples and us in symbolism and parables only we can understand.    Its the Wedding Feast, its a METAPHOR for the Bride/Church getting victory over their enemies who in many cases killed and murdered them throughout the Church Age.  Right, ON EARTH, after the Church returns with Jesus.  
    • I will finish up where I left off yesterday first. There are more like 10-12 signs, but some are in verses 24-30. Verses 7-8 are not really a part of verses 4-13, they are meant to show WHY the END IS NOT YET in vs. 6, Jesus demonstrates why the end can not be the 70 AD events (wars & rumors of wars). It is not meant to be taken as those verses are a part of the END TIMES, they are not, every verse in 4-13 is specifically about the Disciples lives, period. Then in vs. 14 we see what brings THE END (70th week) and that is the Gospel being preached unto all the world. So, that way, the disciples knew 100% they would never see the 2nd Advent of Jesus because they knew they would never reach India, China and the far Northern lands (Russia and everything over the Stepp mountains).  Jesus told them this to stop them from rushing back to Jerusalem when they head of the [fake] christ being at hand, and when the 70 AD wars kicked off in like 67-70 AD. The churches would have no doubt followed the diciples and the church would have been  wiped out in its infancy. Lastly Jesus tells each disciple, save John, they were going to be killed, thus in vs. 13 he is telling THEM (not end time people) that THEY MUST ENDURE until the end [of their lives]. In other words, do not become another Judas and as Paul said, the race must be run until the end of the race. Jesus most certainly mentions  certainly mentioned these Judgments, you didn't hear him however. Read vs. 29 again. the Sun and Moon goes dark, how is it you do not understand that is a DOTL reference? The Asteroid Impact in Rev. 8, in Trumps 1-3 BRING Trump #4 the Darkening of the Sun & Moon by 1/3. The Gospels are not Prophecy per se, they are Jesus teaching the Diciples mostly. So, why would he need to go in to detail about the end unto them? He did that with John in the book of Revelation.  Nope, the Wrath of God is in vs. 29, THEN........Jesus shows up 1260 days later in verses 30-31. The verses you cited 37-39 are the Pre 70th week Rapture. You see, when they asked Jesus about his coming, he HAD to give two explanations because some Jews will go through the 70th week and then get saved and alas some like us will be a part of Jesus' Bride right? The nuances matter brother. Al these little tid bits is why you get off tracked here and there. Yes, the coming for the Church, not the Second Coming, they would not be SURPRISED then would they? It has to be an EVENT that catches them by surprise, you see, once Jesus comes for the Church, its like THE RAIN STARTS FALLING, the Flood (Judgments) is coming, its just a matter of time !! Right up until the pre 70th week Rapture, not up until the 2nd Coming as its known, which is a misnamed event, because 1/3 have been killed, they understand Jesus will show up 1260 days after the Beast conquers Israel, they can all read. They will not be surprised. You conflate it all to try and fit a narrative brother, you admit the pre 70th week rapture is real and BUCKLE UP !! The 6th Seal is Prophetic in nature, so yes it takes place AFTERWARDS, at the First Four Trumps, which are ONE EVENT, an Asteroid Impact. The 4th Trump shows this very event, the sun & moons light dims by 1/3.  Jesus indeed sends his angels to Harvest the Wicked and the Wheat (Jews) in Rev. 14, BUT............look at Rev. 14:14 is is Jesus himself who Harvests the Church from upon the clouds !! That verse is a Pre 70th week flashback like in movies where we see flashbacks.  That because you conflate Matt. 24:36-51 as being the Second Coming for the 2nd Advent, it is not, it is Jesus rapturing his Church home from upon the clouds. Rev. 11 (7th Trump Victory), Rev. 14:17-20, Rev. 16:19 and Rev. 19:17-20 are all the exact same event !! Jesus showing up to defeat his enemies on earth. Matt. 24:30-31 is the exact same event. Verse 29 however matches up with Revelation chapters 8, 9 and 16..........THEN Jesus comes (Matt. 24:30-31) just like in Rev. 16:19 and in Rev. 19:17-20.  I can go verse by verse on Matt. 24 if needed. It hurts me to see you get so, so excited about another great reveal only to miss the mark. If I was in a war and you were slinging grenades I would party like it's 1999. 
  • Who's Online

137 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. Adarian
      Adarian
      63 years old
    2. Coryn
      Coryn
      34 years old
    3. DonnaLuise
      DonnaLuise
      57 years old