christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Another newbie

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

HeavensDove1

HeavensDove1
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Peace & Blessings from HeavensDove

I truly enjoy this site! The forum is particularly my favorite. Looking forward to more. 

lil'misshope

lil'misshope
  • Members
  • 26 posts
Welcome to worthy :)

HeavensDove1

HeavensDove1
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Thank you Hope

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,027 posts

Welcome~!

rontiger

rontiger
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Welcome to WCF.

I would like to tell you that the Southern Steps in Jerusalem is the place that Jesus taught from in Luke 21:37,according to Bible scholars.

It is the only structure on Earth (along with the Western Huldah Gate Tunnel above it) that we know Jesus Christ touched!

It is a great miracle that we still have this "time machine" of the Southern Steps still here with us. It is the only structure (along with the Western Huldah Gate Entrance Tunnel -- which is right above the S. Steps -- that I  know Jesus Christ touched. 

The great archeologist Meir Ben-Dov, said that Jesus must have walked on the Southern Steps in the famous book : From Beirut to Jerusalem  ,page 479, by 3-time Pulitzer Prize winner Thomas Friedman of the NY Times newspaper.

Neil Armstrong told Ben-Dov that he was more excited to walk on the Southern Steps where Jesus stepped, than even walking on the Moon. See the above book and page for reference.It is also mentioned in Meir Ben-Dov's book :Jerusalem: Man and Stone; page 72.

Dear friend-in Christ, if the Southern Steps can be more exciting than being the first man to step on the Moon, it has the ability (because it is from the Word -Luke 21:37) to strengthen the faith of the Church of Christ.

I have received thanks from even people in Australia when I explain how we can see a structure and place as it was when Jesus and the Apostles were there.

Jesus said in John 14:11 " ....believe me at least by the Evidence of the works/miracles."

Many people and Christians, need to "see to believe" and Jesus understands this need for evidence.

Dr. Wayne Stiles , a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary also thinks it is important to know some important archeology of the Bible.

The Gospels come alive into 3D for many Christians when they learn about the Southern Steps.

Many places in the Gospels and the Acts of the Apostles , "the Temple"(Herod's Temple) is mentioned. In John chapter 10 it says Jesus is walking on the porch of Herod's Temple( also called Second Temple).

Jesus, through the Spirit guiding the Gospel writers, thought it was important for us to know where he walked and taught.

Please share the incredible, amazing miracle of Luke 21:37 and the Southern Steps , with all your fellow Christians - because none of us has the super-perfect faith of Jesus; all need their faith strengthened. 

And faith comes from hearing the word of God , it is written. The Southern Steps were the "classroom" of our God , Jesus. It is in the Word.

The Southern Steps are also known as the " Teaching Steps".   

Sincerely, Rony.

Edited by rontiger, 23 June 2014 - 07:03 PM.

Dak

Dak

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts
Welcome to Worthy!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,112 posts

Blessings HeavensDove

Welcome to Worthy............glad to have you join us,Praise the Lords! I can see you love to Praise Him,that is a Blessing in itself,Glory to God!I am sure you will love our Prayer & Praise forums,see you there!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,112 posts

Blessings Rony

I would like to take this time to welcome you also,to Worthy Christian Forums,,,,,,,it is a Blessing to us all to be here,Glory to God!

I see you are very enthusiastic about the Southern Wall & the "teaching (or rabbi)steps"......perhaps you may want to a start a thread on this topic in a more appropriate forum where you will get many responses,as this is the Welcome Forum & the place for introductions,I am sure it would be a topic of interest for many!

I do hope you are not implying the steps have some sort of power.......(I don't think you are,perhaps it is your wording)

it has the power (because it is from the Word -Luke 21) to strengthen the faith of the Church of Christ.         posted by rontiger

As it is  the Power of the Holy Spirit that strengthens our Faith,in hearing the Word of God & in our personal relationship with our Lord,Buildings,walls & stone do not have powers,it can be a dangerous "stairway" to idolotry                   God Bless you!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,971 posts

Peace & Blessings from HeavensDove

I truly enjoy this site! The forum is particularly my favorite. Looking forward to more. 

Welcome HeavensDove1 :)

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Welcome to worthy

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Welcome to Worthy HeavensDove1!! Hope that you have a great time here!!

God bless you!! :)

HeavensDove1

HeavensDove1
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

another_poster

another_poster

• PipPip
  • 159 posts

welcome heavens dove

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,699 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

HeavensDove1

HeavensDove1
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Thank you "Little lamb" and to you, "another poster"

Tina2

Tina2
  • Members
  • 36 posts

:kiss2: HELLO,

I AME NEW HERE T0O. WELCOME. I DO AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY THAT STUDYING THE JEWISH ROOTS OF OUR FAITH AND VALUING IT IS A WONDERFUL INTELLECTUAL AND EMOTIONAL UPTICK. IT MAKES OUR FAITH SO MUCH MORE RICH AND SOLID IN ITS FOUNDATION. 

I USED TO LIVE AROUND DC AND I IMAGINE YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO. I NEVER GOT TO THE RAUL WALLENBERG MUSEUM BUT I SURE WANTED TO GO.

GOD BLESS YOU,

TINA2

PS CHECK OUT DR.MICHAEL BROWN. I THINK HE HAS A LOT OF I NSIGHTS ON MESSIANIC CHRISTOMDOM AND JEWISH ROOTS.

Tina2

Tina2
  • Members
  • 36 posts

RONTIGER, WELCOME WELCOME

WOW THAT IS ALL SO COOL! I NEVER EVER HEARD THAT ABOUT WHAT NEIL ARMSTRONG SAID! THANKS FOR ALL OF THE UP TO DATE INFO YOU GAVE.

GOD BLESS YOU,

TINA2

HeavensDove1

HeavensDove1
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Well hello Tina2  :mgcheerful:

I thank you for such a warm welcome, I really appreciate it.  What can I say about Dr. Brown, only that he is an awesome vessel for our G-d! I've only viewed his debates on YouTube but the impact of his reasoning skills, wow! It's simply the Holy Spirit.  No, I myself have not made it to the museum as of yet, but believe me, it is on my "must do" list and so is going to Israel.   

Thank you again

Peace be with you

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Greetings, HeavensDove and welcome to Worthy! It looks like I'm coming in on the end of this thread, and perhaps I may have missed a couple of members... However, I've had the pleasure of meeting a few of you in the chat room recently. Welcome, all!

God bless you,

Shalom

David/BeauJangles

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,112 posts

Blessings Tina2....

Welcome to Worthy..............Praise our Lord! We do have many Brothers & Sisters in Christ here that were born//raised in the Jewish tradition & have so much  knowledge (& Wisdom)that they continually Bless us with that really does help us to understand so many things that could easily be mis-interpreted without all that great first hand information!!!!! Worthy is truly a Blessing to us all!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network