christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I love to make cards!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

burkie98

burkie98
  • Members
  • 5 posts
Cards are really fun to make and they can be a huge blessing to someone.

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
I have just recently made a couple cards with the Grandkids. We made a Mothers's day card for thier mommy and a get well card. They really enjoyed it and I hope to make many more.

greekmom

greekmom

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts
I enjoy making s cards. I went to this stamping party, the lady made it sooo hard, with all these crazy steps, but one of my friends showed me how to do it and it is so easy:)

greekmom

greekmom

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts
My kids ( especially my teen) likes to make their own cards, they are simple, but they do the trick. Love making someone's day with a card :)

spero

spero
  • Members
  • 24 posts
That's really cool.

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
im a card maker i have been for a number of years at the moment im in the middle of making christmas cards please share with me what you all are making id love to hear from you all

maggie a newby to the forum

LOVE SONGS

LOVE SONGS

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts
I can write poems for cards...but, never attempted to do so.

At one time I had the desire to have my own greeting card business.

I won ...3 Golden Poetry awards with the, World Book of Poetry . I have my Easter poem published in their book.

soForgiven

soForgiven
  • Members
  • 36 posts
Can anyone provide a tip on card making software? I have some poems I'd like to use to make holiday cards, as well as encouragement, get well, etc. Thank you much! :)

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
i use CD and rubber stamps for ihe inserts i also use greeting card factory for my verses

maggie

soForgiven

soForgiven
  • Members
  • 36 posts
Thanks, I appreciate that tip, maggie. I will certainly look into it. I would love to make our Christmas cards this year. Peace and God bless you!! ~Beth

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
thankyou Beth i would like to show my cards on the forum but there is no easy way to do it its a shame really

love maggie :mgbowtie: :mgbowtie: :mgbowtie:

soForgiven

soForgiven
  • Members
  • 36 posts
I would love to see them! :) (I'm not sure how that could be done though, either. :hmmm: )
Shalom! ~Beth

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
how are you Beth im still making cards ive just made one in the shape of a board and easel for my neice i go on the chat part of the forum
will talk to you again soon
christian love maggie

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
http://www.flickr.co...os/redrose1997/

hello breathren at last i am able to post the cards ive made please click on link to view
God bless you all i hope you like them

OldShep

OldShep

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts

http://www.flickr.co...os/redrose1997/

hello breathren at last i am able to post the cards ive made please click on link to view
God bless you all i hope you like them

Great Job, you have a great gift from the Lord. I really like 107 and 106, Thanks for sharing!

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
thankyou Shep that was so encourageing i will be putting on more after the new year

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
i hope to put some more cards on the forum aftewr christmas
i hope you will like them its a great hobbie and fills up alot of my day

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
http://www.flickr.co...os/redrose1997/ some more pictures to view

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
Come on card makers share what you do however small we can learn from one another a be a blessing
to someone out there......do you make cards for charity......for family.......for friends
it would be encourageing to hear from you and hear how your hobby is blessing others

Miss Agapelove

Miss Agapelove

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
Hello Sister Rose.....

Your cards are lovely, thank you for sharing them with us, I love to make cards and I feel the same as you about cheering a heart with a hand made message of love...
Mine are very basic but the time and effort made from scratch is the real joy of card making for me....God will guide me for who and for what occasion every time....

Keep up the good hobby sis........Love & Blessings Agape x

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network