christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

mormon witnessing!

Ray comfort mormons witnessing living waters ministry

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

bornagain2011

bornagain2011

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
This is relating to my Mormon thread I got going, check out Ray's technique! Confronts the false doctrine with Truth and Love, mad skills!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,368 posts
Hallelujah~!

damo1

damo1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts
Exactly what i encounter outer darkness which is called hell they strive to be good thinking that is how they will get to heaven brokken all of his commandments theif liar they trust in their own goodness

this guy is reall good ray knows how to get a reaction when dealing with a mormon the mormon in the video was not as defensive as the ones i encounter in the philippines the ones i come in contac with are more grounded and you can see that your really irritating them by the way you question what they believe in

thank you bornagain 2011

AlexanderJ

AlexanderJ

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
:thumbsup:

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,338 posts
This is a great clip.. Amen!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network