christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for others interested in Spiritual Warfare

* * * * * 1 votes spirirtual warfare angels and demons prayer warriors demononic influence angels Jesus

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

Jen Gentry

Jen Gentry
  • 3 posts

Hi I am new here and I am looking to connect with other Christians who study and practice Spiritual Warfare. I want to get to know how things work on this forum and if I am posting in the wrong place please tell me how is the best way to connect with others here. Thanks and God Bless~Jen

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,124 posts

Blessings Jen....

Welcome to Worthy.............this forum is to say "hi",perhaps tell us a little about yourself & we welcome you to the fold Sister!After you have 5 posts you can start a topic & post it wherever the subject is appropriate............5 posts go very quickly,you can reply to me & then you already have 2 & so on!!!!!!

We do have a Spiritual Warfare forum that you will probably find some interesting discussions on.................enjoy!You might want to read the ToS(terms of service)so you get a better idea of how things work......................(upper right hand corner,next to View New Content)

With love-in Christ,Kwik

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Hi Jen,Welcome to Worthy.

1) We rely on God's power not our own.

2) We rebuke in Jesus' Name not our own.

3) We protect ourselves with the full armor in Ephesians 6:13-18

That is how I deal with Spiritual Warfare.

Jen Gentry

Jen Gentry
  • 3 posts

Thanks Kwik. You are living up to your name. LOL. I am a Christian and a writer. I write Christian fiction based on Spiritual Warfare. I have studied on the subject and the related scriptures for years but until recently I never thought about joining a forum with other Christians so that I can learn from them as well.

Jen Gentry

Jen Gentry
  • 3 posts

Amen bopeep. Amen.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,719 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Hi Jen, welcome to worthy :)

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,633 posts

Welcome!  I use to read Peretti's work, but haven't picked one up in a few years.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Welcome!  I use to read Peretti's work, but haven't picked one up in a few years.

I feel an unrest when I pick up one of his works.

fire-heart

fire-heart

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Hmm spiritual warfare huh? Well it sure sounds interesting and may be good for me but my faith is not near strong enough I have tried. but kudos to all of Gods warriors out there fight the good fight:D

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,633 posts

I feel an unrest when I pick up one of his works.

They should.  Though they are fiction, they do give the reader the opportunity to consider the spiritual warfare that goes on every day, a warfare we cannot see.  So often when people read Ephesians 6, they see only a warrior clothed in Godly armor with all the protection.  The don't give much thought to the real battle that is going on.  Frank tried to bring this into the imagination of the reader to open up certain possibilities as he thought them.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,829 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,044 posts

Welcome~!

:thumbsup:

Trust

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Romans 8:31-33

God

And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?

And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.

And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha. 2 Kings 6:15-17

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
Welcome

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Hi, Jen! Welcome to Worthy. So, you write fictional short stories, or books along the line of CS Lewis on one end of the spectrum or JRR Tolkien, on the other? Great! I'm a enthusiast of both authors and more. But other than actual spiritual warfare mentioned in Ephesians 6:12 and many more passages of scripture, found in both Old and New Testament, I've not noticed any forums in your particular area of interest. Then again, I've not been a member all that long either! LOL Never the less, you are welcome. As previously recommended, please read the ToS. Enjoy fellowship in the chat room, or pursue your writing skills and talent in the numerous forums, once your membership is established... It's free and easy!

God bless you,

David/BeauJangles 

(KJV)  Ephesians 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

welcome to worthy. Glad to have met you in chat. Hope u stop in again sometime.

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Welcome Jen, God bless you :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network