Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sister

Greetings

12 posts in this topic

Greetings brothers and sisters.  I am new here and as I learn to know my way around here, I hope I have posted this in the right section!

I am not a church goer, but have been following the Lord Jesus Christ for 23 years.  To me, this is a personal journey, and Christ's love has helped me through the darkest years of my life to get to where I am today.  I look forward to getting to know you all, and joinning in your discussions. 

Welcome to Worthy, Sister! Yes, your post is exactly in the right forum... And I'm so glad to welcome you here. God bless you.

Shalom

David/BeauJangles 

Welcome to Worthy

Welcome to Worthy.

Welcome to Worthy, Sister! Yes, your post is exactly in the right forum... And I'm so glad to welcome you here. God bless you.

Shalom

David/BeauJangles 

Thank you so much BeauJangles and everybody else for your warm welcome! 

I am from Perth Western Australia.

Greetings brothers and sisters.  I am new here and as I learn to know my way around here, I hope I have posted this in the right section!

I am not a church goer, but have been following the Lord Jesus Christ for 23 years.  To me, this is a personal journey, and Christ's love has helped me through the darkest years of my life to get to where I am today.  I look forward to getting to know you all, and joinning in your discussions. 

Welcome Sister :)