Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hello

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I am Joshua David Zambrano, Jzyehoshua is just my initials plus the Hebrew origin for Joshua, Yehoshua. I really like apologetics, God has placed it on my heart. I'm not crazy about the other Christian forums I see and had thought to just stop by to provide some answers on apologetics, research I've done for an apologetics wiki - but I really like the fellowship here, and am thinking this might be a great place for me to just spend time with other Christians.

I used to be part of a Christian forum called GodIsReliable.com many years ago before it closed down, and this reminds me of it in some ways. I'm really enjoying the fellowship so far and am happy to share what God has taught me. The fellowship I see here is encouraging.

Posted · Report post

Hello,

Welcome to Worthy! I hope to see you in the forums and in the chat too. I love apologetic issues too, and I am encouraged to see a fellow believer that is too. 

Tina2

Posted · Report post

Hi, welcome to worthy

Posted · Report post

Welcome :)

Posted · Report post

Hello,

Welcome to Worthy. I hope you enjoy the stay.

Tina2

Posted · Report post

Blessings Joshua,,,,

Welcome to Worthy,,,,I am sure you will enjoy the fellowship here at Worthy,,,,unlike anywhere else this is a Ministry,a Blessing to us all!                                   

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

I so look forward to reading what you have to say in apologetics. But we also pray for each other and try to encourage each other to hang tough when we are enduring hardship. We do have some good debates. Many different views are present as we are from most denominations and churches from around the world. Yet the love of Christ unites us as one.

Blessings,

Willa

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy.

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy.

I hope you do explore more then just apologetics we have a lot of good things here and a lot of nice people.

Posted · Report post

Right now my primary goal is debunking all of the alleged Bible contradiction lists on the internet. So far I have completely debunked 2 of the top 5 and am working on the remaining 3. This seems like a good place for discussion while I'm completing this though.

Posted · Report post

I just finished debunking the Jim Meritt and Thinking Atheist lists of alleged Bible contradictions. Now I am working on debunking the Dan Morgan, ReasonProject, and EvilBible lists.

Posted · Report post

Welcome-300x132.jpgJoshua

Posted · Report post

Welcome~!