christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

Jzyehoshua

Jzyehoshua
  • Members
  • 89 posts

I am Joshua David Zambrano, Jzyehoshua is just my initials plus the Hebrew origin for Joshua, Yehoshua. I really like apologetics, God has placed it on my heart. I'm not crazy about the other Christian forums I see and had thought to just stop by to provide some answers on apologetics, research I've done for an apologetics wiki - but I really like the fellowship here, and am thinking this might be a great place for me to just spend time with other Christians.

I used to be part of a Christian forum called GodIsReliable.com many years ago before it closed down, and this reminds me of it in some ways. I'm really enjoying the fellowship so far and am happy to share what God has taught me. The fellowship I see here is encouraging.

Tina2

Tina2
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Hello,

Welcome to Worthy! I hope to see you in the forums and in the chat too. I love apologetic issues too, and I am encouraged to see a fellow believer that is too. 

Tina2

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Hi, welcome to worthy

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,308 posts

Welcome :)

Tina2

Tina2
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Hello,

Welcome to Worthy. I hope you enjoy the stay.

Tina2

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,089 posts

Blessings Joshua,,,,

Welcome to Worthy,,,,I am sure you will enjoy the fellowship here at Worthy,,,,unlike anywhere else this is a Ministry,a Blessing to us all!                                   

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,202 posts
I so look forward to reading what you have to say in apologetics. But we also pray for each other and try to encourage each other to hang tough when we are enduring hardship. We do have some good debates. Many different views are present as we are from most denominations and churches from around the world. Yet the love of Christ unites us as one.
Blessings,
Willa

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,802 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,455 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

I hope you do explore more then just apologetics we have a lot of good things here and a lot of nice people.

Jzyehoshua

Jzyehoshua
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Right now my primary goal is debunking all of the alleged Bible contradiction lists on the internet. So far I have completely debunked 2 of the top 5 and am working on the remaining 3. This seems like a good place for discussion while I'm completing this though.

Jzyehoshua

Jzyehoshua
  • Members
  • 89 posts

I just finished debunking the Jim Meritt and Thinking Atheist lists of alleged Bible contradictions. Now I am working on debunking the Dan Morgan, ReasonProject, and EvilBible lists.

Genesis

Genesis
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Welcome-300x132.jpgJoshua

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,014 posts

Welcome~!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network