Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is America Becoming a Pagan Kingdom?

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This would suppose that America was a Christian nation to begin with. Since all kingdoms belong to Satan this of course would include America's kingdom as well. Since all kingdoms lay in the power of the wicked one it would follow that it would only become more wicked.

Luke 4:5-7

And he led Him up and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to Him, "I will give You all this domain and its glory ; for it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. "Therefore if You worship before me, it shall all be Yours."

No nation can be "Christian" because they are not of Christ, based on his teachings, nor follow his commandments. Christ's kingdom is no part of this world, so no earthly kingdom can claim to be "Christian".

Thoughts?

True, we can't claim to be a Christian nation, however, we have forgotten the Christian priciples that this great land was started with. I think that Christians should start removing the government from our churches like they have by removing God from our schools, courts and Government. Have you ever thought about why a minister has to have a state  license to

preach? We allowed that to happen, we need to stop it!

Posted · Report post

This would suppose that America was a Christian nation to begin with. Since all kingdoms belong to Satan this of course would include America's kingdom as well. Since all kingdoms lay in the power of the wicked one it would follow that it would only become more wicked.

Luke 4:5-7

And he led Him up and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to Him, "I will give You all this domain and its glory ; for it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. "Therefore if You worship before me, it shall all be Yours."

No nation can be "Christian" because they are not of Christ, based on his teachings, nor follow his commandments. Christ's kingdom is no part of this world, so no earthly kingdom can claim to be "Christian".

Thoughts?

America was never a Christian nation. It was started using the Christian values by Christians, however, we were never a Christian nation.

Posted · Report post

kelly121612.jpg

It must be some kind of joke to suggest the United States of America is turning resolutely towards paganism, the antithesis of Christianity—correct? Sadly, this is exactly what appears to be quickly happening to this most Christian of all nations in terms of origin and practice. We see this in our views of government, family, economics, freedom, law and especially religion. We are now presented with a kind modern homo paganus, a modernized version of ancient man.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/51803

This article is a little long, but very thought provoking.

Let me check my weegee board .... I don't even know how to spell the stupid thing :21:

Posted · Report post

kelly121612.jpg

It must be some kind of joke to suggest the United States of America is turning resolutely towards paganism, the antithesis of Christianity—correct? Sadly, this is exactly what appears to be quickly happening to this most Christian of all nations in terms of origin and practice. We see this in our views of government, family, economics, freedom, law and especially religion. We are now presented with a kind modern homo paganus, a modernized version of ancient man.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/51803

This article is a little long, but very thought provoking.

Let me check my weegee board .... I don't even know how to spell the stupid thing :21:

Close enough enoob.......It's Ouija board and stay far,far away from it.

Is America becoming a Pagan Kingdom?Yes.You guys over analyze wayyyyyy too much,

Posted · Report post

Close enough enoob.......It's Ouija board and stay far,far away from it.

Is America becoming a Pagan Kingdom?Yes.You guys over analyze wayyyyyy too much,

Could I get an exact measuring distance please :red_smile:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0