christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is America Becoming a Pagan Kingdom?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts
Is America Becoming a Pagan Kingdom?

Posted Image
It must be some kind of joke to suggest the United States of America is turning resolutely towards paganism, the antithesis of Christianity—correct? Sadly, this is exactly what appears to be quickly happening to this most Christian of all nations in terms of origin and practice. We see this in our views of government, family, economics, freedom, law and especially religion. We are now presented with a kind modern homo paganus, a modernized version of ancient man.

http://www.canadafre...p/article/51803

This article is a little long, but very thought provoking.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,478 posts
Well

Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? Isaiah 29:16

Hum....

There is no fear of God before their eyes. Romans 3:18

And Yet

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

There Is Hope

Barabbas

Barabbas
  • Members
  • 78 posts
This would suppose that America was a Christian nation to begin with. Since all kingdoms belong to Satan this of course would include America's kingdom as well. Since all kingdoms lay in the power of the wicked one it would follow that it would only become more wicked.

Luke 4:5-7
And he led Him up and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to Him, "I will give You all this domain and its glory ; for it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. "Therefore if You worship before me, it shall all be Yours."

No nation can be "Christian" because they are not of Christ, based on his teachings, nor follow his commandments. Christ's kingdom is no part of this world, so no earthly kingdom can claim to be "Christian".

Thoughts?

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,588 posts
The earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof....Jesus is Lord and really, we already know the end.

So tired of the negativity as though perhaps God had forgotten His own.

God never said ANY nation was Christian, HOWEVER, Israel is still His chosen people.

The Bible is not a policy.....it's God Word to those Who are called by His Name

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,680 posts
It is like simple recipe building ...
Gal 6:8-10
8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will

of the Spirit reap everlasting life. 9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season
we shall reap if we do not lose heart. 10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all,
especially to those who are of the household of faith.
NKJV

as the over whelming influence to the life, we are now in, must be overcome toward the life we
are going to live forever... where ever that life may be! Gospel to the whole world... Love, Steven

AlexanderJ

AlexanderJ

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
Speaking of paganism in the States, check this out:

http://www.bing.com/...electedIndex=40

http://radio.foxnews...apitol-rotunda/

Since the inception of the United States, there have been elements of Paganism present in her.

Taken from the article above (the second link):

As a part of the Apotheosis, Brumidi painted six scenes revealing great achievements in early American history. There’s Armed Freedom waging war. Minerva, the goddess of wisdom, teaching inventers Benjamin Franklin, Robert Fulton and Samuel Morse. Neptune, god of the sea, and Venus, goddess of love, laying the transatlantic cable. Mercury, the god of trade and profit, provides Robert Morris a bag of cash to finance the American Revolution. Vulcan, the god of fire, forges a cannon and steam engine. And Ceres, the goddess of agriculture, sits atop the McCormick grain reaper.

Edited by AlexanderJ, 20 December 2012 - 06:29 PM.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts
Most of the architecture within the capitol complex is pagan.

A thousand years after the US falls and our population no longer exists people will go to the Washington DC area to do studies of us and will come to the conclusion that we were a pagan society that fell apart under it's own weight. The Mayan Calender is even painted in the Rotunda of the Capitol building.

silviawang

silviawang

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
most Christian of all nations??????

BlessedByTheBest

BlessedByTheBest

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

A thousand years after the US falls and our population no longer exists people will go to the Washington DC area to do studies of us and will come to the conclusion that we were a pagan society that fell apart under it's own weight. The Mayan Calender is even painted in the Rotunda of the Capitol building.

becoming? :happyhappy:

the very foundation of this country is based on the Masonic occult.

and that's just one building. don't let people find out that the entire city's architecture is laid out in purely Satanic symbolism..
every location was meticulously chosen to harness certain energy vortexes that allow communication with demonic entities..among other things..

the state of sin and rejection of Christ in America is a testament to the types of spirits being unleashed on this country.

Edited by BlessedByTheBest, 20 December 2012 - 11:08 PM.

AlexanderJ

AlexanderJ

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

and that's just one building. don't let people find out that the entire city's architecture is laid out in purely Satanic symbolism..
every location was meticulously chosen to harness certain energy vortexes that allow communication with demonic entities..among other things..

the state of sin and rejection of Christ in America is a testament to the types of spirits being unleashed on this country.

That's going a little too far IMO.

Babbler

Babbler

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
Pantheism.

BlessedByTheBest

BlessedByTheBest

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

That's going a little too far IMO.

sorry if i ruffled your feathers, but it's true.

the entire layout is geometrically designed for occult Sun-god worship, the god of this world.
inverted pentagrams and pyramids are references to ancient Egyptian perverted doctrines of demons.
phallicism is the honoring of male and female sex organs, and such monuments are erected(no pun intended) to make a mockery of the Word of the one true living God.
the very word of "obelisk" actually means "shaft of Bel", or better said "Baal" the Babylonian/Egyptian Sun-god.
it just doesn't get much more pagan than this. by the way, America is the proud owner of the world's largest.

i'll even give you some examples of how our God feels about these things from Scripture.

Lev 18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.
Lev 18:4 Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God.

Lev 18:30 Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.

Lev 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

Deu 12:2 Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree:
Deu 12:3 And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.

2Co 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
2Co 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
2Co 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

now one could argue that this is all OT business, but the following verse tells us otherwise. there is nothing new under the sun.

Rom 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

i hope i haven't gone too far for you this time.

love to you and God bless.

Edited by BlessedByTheBest, 21 December 2012 - 08:13 AM.

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,588 posts
That's it! No columns when we redo the front porch....the overhang will just have to sag.... :madgrin:

AlexanderJ

AlexanderJ

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

That's it! No columns when we redo the front porch....the overhang will just have to sag.... :madgrin:

:biggrin2:

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,680 posts

well that's one way to solicit for a carpenter... I Know The Good One :thumbsup:

AlexanderJ

AlexanderJ

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

the entire layout is geometrically designed for occult Sun-god worship, the god of this world.
inverted pentagrams and pyramids are references to ancient Egyptian perverted doctrines of demons.
phallicism is the honoring of male and female sex organs, and such monuments are erected(no pun intended) to make a mockery of the Word of the one true living God.
the very word of "obelisk" actually means "shaft of Bel", or better said "Baal" the Babylonian/Egyptian Sun-god.
it just doesn't get much more pagan than this. by the way, America is the proud owner of the world's largest.

I am familiar with these ideas as I have an uncle who is very into this sort of thing. For me, these opinions seem awfully farfetched. Furthermore, the basis of these ideas is that certain geometric symbols are intrinsically evil. I do not agree with this. Nothing, Paul the Apostle says, is evil in of itself.

This (whether a symbol can be intrinsically evil) was discussed in this thread, earlier:

http://www.worthychr...-star-of-david/

Edited by AlexanderJ, 21 December 2012 - 11:46 AM.

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests

Furthermore, the basis of these ideas is that certain geometric symbols are intrinsically evil. I do not agree with this.

It's not the symbols, it's the force behind it.

BlessedByTheBest

BlessedByTheBest

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Furthermore, the basis of these ideas is that certain geometric symbols are intrinsically evil. I do not agree with this.

It's not the symbols, it's the force behind it.

this.

AlexanderJ

AlexanderJ

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
Any symbol can have a potentially good meaning and a bad one simultaneously. As I said before, it is not the symbol which is evil or good, it is the man who uses it and imparts meaning unto it.

I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
Romans 14:14

A pentagram can represent a Demonic force:

From the Encyclopaedia Britannica: This geometric figure is central to occultism, and it plays a prominent role in summoning spells whereby it is supposed to trap a demon, or devil, who can then be compelled to do the sorcerer's bidding.

However, the pentagram can also represent things of God:

From Sir Gawain and the Green Knight:

Then they brought him his shield, which was of bright red, with the pentangle painted thereon in gleaming gold.And why that noble prince bare the pentangle I am minded to tell you, though my tale tarry thereby. It is a sign that Solomon set ere-while, as betokening truth; for it is a figure with five points and each line overlaps the other, and nowhere hath it beginning or end, so that in English it is called "the endless knot." And therefore was it well suiting to this knight and to his arms, since Gawain was faithful in five and five-fold, for pure was he as gold, void of all villainy and endowed with all virtues. Therefore he bare the pentangle on shield and surcoat as truest of heroes and gentlest of knights.
For first he was faultless in his five senses; and his five fingers never failed him; and all his trust upon earth was in the five wounds that Christ bare on the cross, as the Creed tells. And wherever this knight found himself in stress of battle he deemed well that he drew his strength from the five joys which the Queen of Heaven had of her Child. And for this cause did he bear an image of Our Lady on the one half of his shield, that whenever he looked upon it he might not lack for aid. And the fifth five that the hero used were frankness and fellowship above all, purity and courtesy that never failed him, and compassion that surpasses all; and in these five virtues was that hero wrapped and clothed. And all these, five-fold, were linked one in the other, so that they had no end, and were fixed on five points that never failed, neither at any side were they joined or sundered, nor could ye find beginning or end. And therefore on his shield was the knot shapen, red-gold upon red, which is the pure pentangle.

BlessedByTheBest

BlessedByTheBest

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

:biggrin2:

well that's one way to solicit for a carpenter... I Know The Good One :thumbsup:

i can appreciate the humor, except i doubt you would put columns up that would represent such evil hidden in plain sight.
each side of the Washington Monument is 55.5 feet long, or 666 inches.
when aligned with such lines of thought, then it's plain to see that certain symbols are inherently evil in nature.

there's much much more. it's obvious if anyone is willing to take an honest unbiased look at the numerology, astrology, and roman mythology throughout Washington. this nations capital is utterly infested with occult symbolism.
why in the world would God bless America?

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network