christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello All

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

celebratejesus

celebratejesus

• PipPip
  • 113 posts

Just joined today, and hoping to meet lots of new folks for online fellowship.  I love God's Word, and finally read it every day now.  I was saved in 93 but only recently started reading the Word from front to back.  I did many bible-studies, listened to many sermons, and that is where I found out "about" God.  By reading His Word though, I am coming to "know" Him.  Maybe some will relate:)

I live in Oregon, small, town gal, born and raised in a family that didn't talk about God.  I used to think my name was Jesus Christ Denise, as that is the only time I heard His name, was when I was in trouble, which was often.

I am 61 tomorrow, so sort of a late bloomer, but thank You God for welcoming me into Your family.

Denise, a sister in Christ

Love is alive

Love is alive

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Welcome to Worthy!!

genesisjks

genesisjks
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Hi celebratejesus welcome I am fairly new to this forum myself.  I hope you find what you’re looking for here.  Have a good day tomorrow and God bless.

Mike

Mike

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Welcome to Worthy celebratejesus!! Hope that you will have a great time here!! :)

God bless you!!

Kalvinnoori

Kalvinnoori
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Hello, I just just joined today and would like more feed back on Christianity :)

Kalvinnoori

Kalvinnoori
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Welcome to Worthy celebratejesus!! Hope that you will have a great time here!! :)

God bless you!!

Hi Mike how are you doing? Merry Christmas

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,452 posts

Welcome~!

celebratejesus

celebratejesus

• PipPip
  • 113 posts

Welcome to Worthy!!

Thank you, I am enjoying the posts:) ysic, denise

celebratejesus

celebratejesus

• PipPip
  • 113 posts

Hi celebratejesus welcome I am fairly new to this forum myself.  I hope you find what you’re looking for here.  Have a good day tomorrow and God bless.

Thank you gene, I am sure (from what I have read today) I will have the chance to meet many brothers and sisters in Christ:)

celebratejesus

celebratejesus

• PipPip
  • 113 posts

God bless you!!

thank you Mike! 

celebratejesus

celebratejesus

• PipPip
  • 113 posts

Hello, I just just joined today and would like more feed back on Christianity :)

I've been researching to see what the site has and it is really great, lots of different boards, and many different topics within those!  Have a great time, and glad we both found the site:)

celebratejesus

celebratejesus

• PipPip
  • 113 posts

Welcome~!

Hi Fresno!  Thank you for the welcome:)

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,941 posts

Welcome to Worthy Denise.It is nice to have you join.I live across the river from you in Washington.I am a small town girl as well and I love living in the woods  :mgcheerful:  God's Blessings to you.

celebratejesus

celebratejesus

• PipPip
  • 113 posts

I love WA State as well bp;)  My niece lives up in Bellingham.  It is really nice to meet you:)  I haven't been active in a bible forum for awhile now, but I hope to be as I have really missed it. God bless your evening and it is always nice to meet someone in the same timezone!!

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,970 posts

Welcome :)

celebratejesus

celebratejesus

• PipPip
  • 113 posts

Welcome :)

thank you Bubba:)  I am glad I found the forums:)

PrairWarur

PrairWarur

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

A Worthy welcome to all of you new comers!

God bless you so much!

Peace, PrairWarur

celebratejesus

celebratejesus

• PipPip
  • 113 posts

A Worthy welcome to all of you new comers!

God bless you so much!

Peace, PrairWarur

thank you much PrairWarur:)

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Blessings Denise,

Praise & Glory to God,I am thrilled to celebrate Jesus with you "All Hail King Jesus...Hosanna in the Highest!" You are Sooooooo welcome to Worthy,better late than never! Actually,it has only just begun for all of us......

With love,in Christ-Kwik

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

hello and welcome to worthy... :th_wave:

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network