christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

questions

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

sugar2011

sugar2011
  • 2 posts

I have questions, and I need a pastor or teacher to answer. I study the bible, but cant find the answer. I'm new here but I've been saved for 22 years. if you could send me a post so I can get on chat and ask someone my

questions.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,896 posts

Why don't you put out your questions.And welcome to Worthy.I go to a great Bible Study website that answers questions.It is Got questions .com.You should try it.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,305 posts

I have questions, and I need a pastor or teacher to answer. I study the bible, but cant find the answer. I'm new here but I've been saved for 22 years. if you could send me a post so I can get on chat and ask someone my

questions.

Five posts here and you can post on the forums. Just reply to the Welcomes and you will have 5 quickly.

This is just a precaution we have against spammers, of which there are many, as well as those posing as beleivers to cause discord.

Welcome to Worthy!

anthonyjmcgirr

anthonyjmcgirr

• PipPip
  • 208 posts

Welcome to Worthy!  And feel free to ask me any questions you would like!

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,082 posts

Welcome to Worthy

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,897 posts

Welcome~!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network