christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The USA

* * * * * 2 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
68 replies to this topic

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,909 posts

I firmly believe with all my heart that the vast majority of the People of the world and especially the government of the United States of America needs a very large bite from the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil....

It is beginning to appear that the effects of that first bite are wearing off.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,566 posts

:thumbsup:

I Firmly Believe With All My Heart That The Vast Majority Of The People Of The World

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. Luke 4:4

And Especially The Government Of The United States Of America

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. John 6:35

Needs A Very Large Bite From The Fruit

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise. Proverbs 11:30

Of The Tree

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Revelation 22:13-15

Of Life

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:16-17

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,598 posts

I firmly believe with all my heart that the vast majority of the People of the world and especially the government of the United States of America needs a very large bite from the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil....

Can't argue with that, O.O.  We are in dire straits, for sure.  The only consolation is that we know He is coming to put things right again. 

His_disciple3

His_disciple3

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
relax my friend, all things are working to fulfill prophecy, Jesus said to take no thought that these things come to past, for they must come about before He comes back. at some time USA stops supporting Israel and joins all others nations in a war with them.
Zech 14:2
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
KJV
America is moving in the right direction, For Jesus did say if I go away, I will come again, and warned us that perilous time would come:

2 Tim 3:1-15
3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
KJV

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts

:huh:

I'm with Joe. Shouldn't you be desiring we eat from the Tree of Life?

And I don't understand why you think the effects of that first bite are wearing off. It seems the effects are as rampant as they ever were.

rjp34652

rjp34652

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

I'm not sure I understand the point you're trying to make.  Knowledge of Good and Evil implies rebellion against God, lack of objective morality and radical increase in the subjection of the nation to the power of sin.   The consequences of this act in terms of divine judgment are too massive to comprehend.

On the other hand, if you're suggesting that there is a lack of wisdom in the halls of government in Washington, DC I would tend to disagree.   There is great wisdom, all of it focused upon a debauched standard of what is good for the industrial, financial and military components of the oligarchy.  All of it focused upon increasing the power and effectiveness of the fascist police state which has seized power in recent years.  All of it focused upon reducing the liberty of the American people.

'There ought to be limits to freedom.'
--Presidential candidate George W. Bush in a press conference at the Texas State House, May 21, 1999

"The role of government is to rein in the rights of the people."
- Bill Clinton

Those who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants. 
- William Penn

Most people in America do not want God to rule.  They just want God to bless what they themselves have decided to do.  They want God to bless the fruit salad they've eaten for lunch - fruit harvested from the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.   God will not do that.  God will never do that.

IF GOD DOES NOT JUDGE AMERICA HE WILL HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

Watch and learn, pilgrim.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,464 posts

Blessings other one...

I do understand what you are implying by that statement.......my thoughts brother,I do believe people understand perfectly well the difference between good & evil and make a very conscience decision to just do as they please.....they are irreverent & are so wrapped up  in this temporal life that they do not consider eternity,God or that there are consequences of their actions or they just simply do not care.......hardened hearts,waxed cold!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,909 posts

And I don't understand why you think the effects of that first bite are wearing off. It seems the effects are as rampant as they ever were.

Adam and Eve had a realization of evil after they ate........   they knew they were naked.........    I don't think people realize that today..

Marnie

Marnie

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,457 posts

Romans 1. 

Qnts2

Qnts2

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Adam and Eve had a realization of evil after they ate........   they knew they were naked.........    I don't think people realize that today..

Actually, God made Adam and Eve, and did not give them clothes. In the garden of Eden, nakedness showed innocence There was nothing wrong with being naked.

Prior to eating from the tree, Adam and Eve were innocent. The serpent told Eve that once she ate, she would be like god. One thing absolutely true about God is that He is the one Who decides, what is good and what is evil. The serpent told Eve the fruit was good to eat and Eve agreed being deceived. The fruit was not good to eat. But Eve decide apart from God, that the fruit was good. Humans since then have been decided for themselves what is good and what is evil, rather then depending on God. People have indeed become their own little gods, claiming to know and decide what is good and what is evil.

No more bites will cause people to once again agree with God that God alone decides what is good and what is evil.     

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts

Discovering they were naked caused them to hide from God and from each other. Nakedness was not a problem until they ate from that tree.

What we need is "eye salve to anoint [our] eyes so that [we] may see." (Rev. 3:18)

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,464 posts

Blessings Everyone...

LOL....I am sure I don't have to speak for other one but I believe everyone is missing his point because everybody is repeating what he just said.,almost as if he doesn't know what he said ?????............I don't think he is saying to literally take another bite & its clearly understood that Adam & Eve were "innocent" in their nakedness before the "bite".....it is the "realization",awareness,acknowledgement that he is expounding on...............correct me if I am wrong ,other one

Not knowing,even after they have done it,am I understanding you correctly,other one?      I think they do know,they don't care in my opinion?                                        

With love,in Christ

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,909 posts

Discovering they were naked caused them to hide from God and from each other. Nakedness was not a problem until they ate from that tree.

What we need is "eye salve to anoint [our] eyes so that [we] may see." (Rev. 3:18)

that would probably come from a cactus plant...

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts

:hmmm:  Cactus?

Spock

Spock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts
Other one,
I don't know you as well as others here, so I guess I'm a bit perplexed.

I know our country has its faults, but what specifically is perturbing you? If you say USA pressuring poor Israel to make a stupid deal with the Palestinians, then I understand. If it is more than that, lay it on me brother.....if you so desire.

A wide-eyed Spock

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,909 posts

Other one,
I don't know you as well as others here, so I guess I'm a bit perplexed.

I know our country has its faults, but what specifically is perturbing you? If you say USA pressuring poor Israel to make a stupid deal with the Palestinians, then I understand. If it is more than that, lay it on me brother.....if you so desire.

A wide-eyed Spock

can't post the video's for they are too long to ask a mod to monitor.....   I'll pm them.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,909 posts

:hmmm:  Cactus?

i was using something for under my eyes that had Aloe Vera in it and that just popped out before I could stop.

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,268 posts

No, that is where our problems began,  We need a freshing anointing of the Holy Spirit in this country.   That's what we need.   

gray wolf

gray wolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

We need something radical.  Did anyone see the world happiness scale?   A survey was conducted of developed countries to see how happy their populations were.  Norway was number 1 with other European nations.  We were pretty far down the list.  We should listen and learn.  Of course the Holy Spirit would be a great thing, too.

rollinTHUNDER

rollinTHUNDER

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

It looks like they got lost, then went to the big apple and took a bite instead.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network