christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jesus Is The Way And The Truth And The Life

* * * * * 1 votes Jesus The Messiah

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

>Ahavah<

>Ahavah<
  • Members
  • 7 posts
“Jesus said in John 14:6, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (NIV).

Peter made that claim of Jesus even more blatant when he said, "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12).”

Shalom, Shalom.

Greetings to one and all.

I am writing to share with you the truth as I believe, know and am experiencing daily...

I'd pray that you would be blessed with the message. This is one which I would share with anyone whose heart is open to the salvation of the LORD God Almighty in Jesus Christ.

The blessings in the presence of the Almighty God, the Holy One of Israel, are incomparable. Pray that one day, you will decide to receive Jesus Christ into your heart as your Lord and Savior through the confession of sins, the repentance of sins, believe in and acknowledge him personally.

God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit - the Holy Trinity is not about religion as "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." - James 1:27

We were created to worship Him, the Almighty God, El Shaddai but because of sins, this intimate relationship with God was broken. However, the LORD did not leave us condemned but gave us His one and only begotten Son, Jesus Christ who redeemed us by his own precious blood, the only blood that can cleanse us from all sins...

I will reiterate the truth, it is simple; “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever
believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.” (John 3:16).

“Just as there are physical laws that govern the physical universe, so are there spiritual laws which govern your relationship with God.

“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). Man was created to have fellowship with God; but, because of his stubborn self-will, he chose to go his own independent way and fellowship with God was broken. This self-will, characterized by an attitude of active rebellion or passive indifference, is evidence of what the Bible calls sin and “the wages of sin is death” (spiritual separation from God) Romans 6:23.

“But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8). Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for man’s sin. Through him you will know and experience God’s love and plan for your life.”

Jesus Christ died for your sins and mine, so that by believing in him as our personal Savior and Lord, we receive God’s forgiveness of our sins and have the hope of eternal life in Him. As sin entered through one man, Adam, so redemption/salvation is through one man, Jesus, except that Jesus is also God; the Almighty God who exists as God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ) and God the Holy Spirit.

"That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved." - Romans 10:9, 10

When you receive Jesus Christ into your heart, the Holy Spirit will live in you and will help you understand the things of God which are spiritual because God is Spirit. Without the promptings of the Holy Spirit, you would not understand the word of God, the Bible as it is spiritually discerned.

“We must individually receive Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord; then we can know and experience God’s love and plan for our lives “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God. Even to those who believe in His name.” (John 1:12). We receive Christ through faith, “For by grace, you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast.” (Ephesians 2: 8, 9)

When we receive Christ, we experience a new birth (born again/spiritual birth). "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" (2 Corinthians 5:17)

The LORD says, “All who make idols are nothing, and the things they treasure are worthless. Those who would speak up for them are blind; they are ignorant, to their own shame. Who shapes a god and casts an idol, which can profit him nothing? He and his kind will be put to shame; craftsmen are nothing but men. Let them all come together and take their stand; they will be brought down to terror and infamy.” (Isaiah 44:9-11) and

“I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God.” (Isaiah 45:5)

What about you? What are you going to do with Jesus? Are you for him?

“as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." (Joshua 24:15)

Till then,

Have a blessed day and life!

Yeshua's,
>Ahavah<

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,028 posts

OK now what.....

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,612 posts

Amen~!

What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:27

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

• PipPip
  • 194 posts

Shalom,>Ahavah<. That was an excellent post. Everything stated, has been backed-up with Scripture... Well done and well said! I whole-heartedly believe, the Lord God of Israel, Lord of Hosts, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, is the one true God. And also that our Lord is a Triune Supreme Being, being over and above all. That He is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, manifested to us as the Word made flesh, through Yeshua=Jesus, the Christ, Saviour Messiah, the Chosen One. And that He sent His Spirit to dwell within us, forever. There could be more to extol and proclaim, but you have said it all... the Truth as it is. Wonderful! 

God bless you, >Ahavah<.

Shalom Aleichem

David/BeauJangles  

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,028 posts

OK now what.....

Hummmm,,,,   that sounded a bit tacky ....   it wasn't meant to be.  I was just wondering where the thread could go from here.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,579 posts

OK now what.....

Hummmm,,,,   that sounded a bit tacky ....   it wasn't meant to be.  I was just wondering where the thread could go from here.

....to my favourite verse......John 8:32

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,028 posts

very good direction...

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,726 posts

Blessings,Blessings to all!

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.                                                             John 8:36 KJV

With love in Christ,Kwik

Jean74

Jean74
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Christ indeed should make you free!

Botz

Botz

Worthy Servant

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,432 posts

I think for a person who is not a Christian to come here and try and have dialogue will not be easy...Other One had a valid

point, where does this thread go from here?...or just what is there in it to attract someone who does not share our faith?

IMO if we are going engage meaningfully, we have to get beyond throwing out a jumble of Christian weighted doctrine

and covering as much Scripture or Christian truths as we can in a post...to actually choosing one subject and opening

it up for anyone to participate, even if it is to criticize or strongly challenge.

Too often we speak or write to a formula, where other Believer's might perceive us as theologically correct, and the

words we say are true and contain spiritual truth...but the content is just not palatable for the non-Christian, who could

care less about dogma and would rather bite off his own arm.

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,162 posts
John 8:32-36
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed,
and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 34 Jesus answered them, Verily,
verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35 And the servant abideth not in the
house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
KJV

A very good direction indeed :thumbsup:
I am set free from fear of wrong thinking and have a source of perfect direction and thought brought about by
The Word of God and holy Spirit... just let the reality of studying God's Word and obedience to what is learned
apply in life and you will radiate a witness of unparalleled proportions! It is that easy to grow in the
sanctification of God and if the reality of presence within is of God you will not consider the suffering that
physically comes with this sanctification worthy to be considered... Love, Steven

turtletwo

turtletwo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

It sounded to me like she is sharing the gospel. To which I say, :amen: What is more beautiful of a message than that? :thumbsup:

As to what direction it should go, it is possible that only God Himself knows . :mgcheerful:  He works in mysterious ways, often. If it is His will, He will keep the thread alive. Plus, we do not know who "stumbled onto" this post and has never heard these powerful scriptures before!

Botz

Botz

Worthy Servant

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,432 posts

I am not knocking, or trying to discourage sharing the Gospel, I am just trying to make the point that we end up cheering

ourselves on rather than actively engaging with visitors to this site...and as good as Scriptures can be, it is sometimes

of more benefit  to break away from the classic 'evangelical approach'.

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,162 posts
Move out of the that's how we've always done this before... Oh my! :24:

Edited by enoob57, 03 June 2014 - 06:30 AM.

>Ahavah<

>Ahavah<
  • Members
  • 7 posts

"Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near. Let the wicked forsake his way and the evil man his thoughts. Let him turn to the LORD, and he will have mercy on him, and to our God, for he will freely pardon. "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." - Isaiah 55:6-11

"...so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." - Colossians 3:17

Shalom, Shalom.

I appreciate the comments of all in regard to this post.

The purpose was to share the truth of God's grace; His salvation for all mankind through faith in Jesus Christ, "the way and the truth and the life" to the "Outer Court"; the undecided. It is God's salvation in a nutshell which I have shared with not a few individuals on a personal contact. "turtletwo" is closest to my heart and I am encouraged by "BeauJangles", "FresnoJoe" to name a few :).

Let's continue to be faithful to the promptings of the Holy Spirit of God to speak His truth in love to whoever will listen to His ministry of reconciliation,

"For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again. So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God." - 2 Corinthians 5:14-21

Thank you to one and all for your love for those whom God first loves...

Jesus Christ is Lord!

:)

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,612 posts

AMEN~!

Hippie333

Hippie333

Veteran Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Isaiah  55:10  For as the rain comes down, and the snow from the heavens, and does not return there, but waters the earth, and makes it bring out and bud, and give seed to the sower and bread to the eater;
Isaiah  55:11  so shall My Word be, which goes out of My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall certainly do what I sent it to do.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network